Melina's Difference of Opinion

Story Info
Troubled couple tries to save their relationship.
4.8k words
4.49
19.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina dressed quietly with a surgeon's precision, buttoning her jeans and moving to collect her bra from the folds of the bed covers. Her face remained a stoic mask never betraying her true feelings. But I knew what was lurking just beneath the artificial calm, her militant attitude and averted eyes told the whole story. How many times had I seen her like this over the last two years? Once? Twice? A thousand?

She fastened her bra and spun it around her midsection, cupping her breasts in place and secured them with the lacy, black straps. She refused to look at me as she pulled her blouse over her head and prepared to leave. I lay on the bed watching her, my stomach glistening with sweat and semen under the glow of the electric clock, my once mighty prick, a shriveled, wet nub rolling to one side. I could almost see it snoring, the faintest trace of a smile imprinted in the wrinkles of my foreskin.

It was almost three in the morning. It's a two-hour ride back to Bedford but she was so upset that she was willing to make the journey, even at such an ungodly hour. I knew she was serious; it wouldn't be the first time she walked out of here in the middle of the night. Fuck her then. She's not getting sympathy from me, not this time. If she wants to run home in the middle of the night just because I think her tits are a little small that's her pejorative. Mine is to get some sleep, I always need it after a ride like that. That's one thing I like about Melina, her tits may be small but she can fuck like a beast.

"Are you just going to lay there and watch me go? You're not going to stop me?" she asked, handbag dangling at her side.

"You're making a big deal about nothing," I said reaching across the darkness for my cigarettes. I fumbled open the flip top and grasped a butt between my teeth.

"Fuck you!" she screamed, slamming the handbag into my chest. The flame from my Zippo quivered but didn't go out. "How would you like it if I said your dick was too fucking small?"

"I'd know you were lying," I said smiling and expelled a blue plume of smoke into the air. It twisted toward the ceiling fan and dissipated, leaving behind its burnt, yellowed scent. "Besides, can't I have an opinion?"

"Not if it's going to be typical. I am a woman, an all-natural woman. If you've got a problem with that than I'm wasting my time." Her green eyes flashed with fire; as if she had been saving years of frustration and anger to let it boil over the surface all at once.

"Here it comes," I thought but didn't dare say, not when she was like this.

I took another drag off the cigarette as she continued to squawk, her words joining the smoke somewhere above our heads. Maybe she was wasting her time; I was beginning to feel like she was wasting mine.

A muscle in my leg twitched and I squeezed my thighs closer together, my smile spreading into an ear-to-ear grin as I tried to look attentive. The urge to sleep was slowly being replaced with the urge for something else. Whenever she got going about her "all-natural woman" bullshit, something inside me stood up and took notice. Maybe I couldn't hear the words, but I could sense the passion behind them.

I watched her chest heave as she became excited, watched her fidget uncomfortably at my silence, watched her until I knew that watching wasn't going to be enough. Wasted time was beginning to seem less important as I thought about the wispy, red pubic hair and heart-shaped birthmark which lay just beyond those jeans.

Her tits may have been too small, but otherwise she'd be a perfect 10. Even at thirty years old, she was still the best piece of ass I'd ever had.

Seeing her with her hands on her hips, her eyes flashing with that intelligent, vibrant certainty, that indescribable something that was the mark of true confidence, I imagined myself fucking her from behind like a dog, pulling on her hair with both hands with each plunge deeper into that pink, smiling paradise.

"Come on back to bed," I said, patting the mattress near the wet spot Melina had left only a few minutes before. It was still warm and I felt my prick squirming awake once again. She noticed it shift and watched it for a moment, only causing it to move more. Having her eyes on my shaft was somehow just as exciting as her fingertips or her tongue. I had to get her back into bed, and not just to save her from a long, dull drive back to Bedford, I wasn't through with her yet. I was still hungry.

"Come on," I coaxed. "You don't want to leave now, at least wait until tomorrow." She didn't answer, still staring at my crotch, watching it rise to attention and tick softly like a metronome. "I can sleep on the couch if you'd like. Or we could talk..."

"Why did you say it?" she asked, her handbag hovering inches from the ground, her eyes two deep wells of emerald dejection. I ignored the pain in her eyes by focusing on the small, black handbag. It could drop to the floor at any moment, and when it did I'd know that symbolically she'd chosen to stay. "Aren't you even a little ashamed?"

"Look Melina, I'm sorry." It wasn't shame that made me apologize though. I swallowed my pride, hoping it would lead to her swallowing something else. "I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings. Please believe me. How can I make it up to you?"

"I'll think of a way," she said, her anger beginning to slowly chip away. I heard the handbag clatter to the floor and its contents empty onto the rug. It was a good sound.

"It's easier to think when you're lying down," I said sliding to the middle of the bed, my swollen member swaying from side to side like a clothesline on a windy day.

"No," she said, leaning forward, her mouth only a few inches from mine. "You mean it's easier to think when I'm sucking dick."

Within seconds she was naked again, climbing into bed, our petty argument forgotten for the moment. She'd decided to stay, and I can't say I was upset.

She grabbed my cock firmly with both hands and it doubled in size. Her breathing came sharply and I could feel the hot, quick blasts tickle my tightening balls. Her fingers slid up and down the shaft expertly, slowly, manipulatively.

Her lips widened and her eyes slid shut as the head of my penis inched slowly into her mouth and rested on her hot, pink tongue. She continued the slow, controlled stroking as she sucked the head of my shaft like a straw, pulling it deeper into her warm, inviting mouth. I closed my eyes and laced my fingers behind my head. Blowjobs were Melina's specialty, and I was getting the royal treatment.

Her head bobbed up and down in the dark, her red locks spilling along her shoulders more like feathers than hair. With each plunge, she managed to take a little more in, until her nose was nestled in my thick patch of black, curly public hair, my cock completely hidden from view.

I could feel my temperature rising, my toes sweating, my hips bucking up with each downward thrust of Melina's head. My eyes squeezed tighter together. My mouth hung agape, low guttural sounds issuing forth.

My muscles stiffened and my whole body began to convulse wildly, a telltale sign that I was ready to unload, but she didn't break stride. Up and down, up and down her head bounced on my thick, purple rod like a basketball. My hands moved slowly down to her shoulders where I grabbed two fistfuls of her flaming, feathered hair.

My eyes opened and moved past her head, along her back, to her perfect round ass, which hovered in the air above the bed like a full moon, rocking in time to the sound of her slurping, smacking lips.

"I'm going to cum," I wheezed breathlessly, expecting Melina to climb on top of my cock and slide it between her smooth, tanned legs. But she didn't stop, my declaration only intensified her efforts and I knew that I was about to explode. My eyes instinctively fluttered shut but I could still see that perfect ass dancing in the darkness.

And she began to moan as she sucked faster and harder, and didn't stop until after I had deposited a full, steaming shot of milky cum into the back of her throat.

"That was nice," I whispered without opening my eyes. My dick flopped out of her mouth and rolled to a flaccid stop, pulsating quietly and dribbling. In the darkness I could feel Melina smiling. She wiped away a glistening drop of cum from the corner of her mouth.

"Good," she whispered back, settling into the bed next to me and drawing the covers about her slender, golden body. "Now go sleep on the couch, I'm still mad at you."

She pointed to the open bedroom door, and I felt my body rise off the bed despite my exhaustion, obeying her demand like a trained lap dog or some mechanical, unthinking robot.

If I had tried to protest I knew we'd be arguing until after the sun came up. Instead I grabbed my pillow and an extra blanket from the foot of the bed and without a word, retreated to the sanctuary of the living room. It would be uncomfortable, but at least it would be quiet.

"And in the future if you find yourself with an opinion you'd like to voice," she said from somewhere deep beneath the covers, putting an extra emphasis on the word opinion. "Do yourself a favor. Keep it to yourself."

And there I was, after two years of forced compliments and kind words, two years of feigned attentiveness and swallowed pride, curled into the fetal position resting uncomfortably on the couch, a victim of my own innocent, off-handed comment.

"Why do I put up with this shit?" I thought struggling to keep my toes covered with the thin, worn blanket.

"For the blowjobs," I reminded myself as the room around me swirled sleepily on its axis and finally faded to black.

I awoke a few hours later to find Melina standing over me packed and ready to go. She was sipping black coffee from a ceramic mug as I tried to brush the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"I know how you can make it up to me," she finally said. I was still half asleep and her words floated past me as if in a fog. I could not properly structure my thoughts, let alone respond, but as it turned out I wasn't meant to.

"I'm going home," she continued. "If you care about me at all and want this relationship to continue you'll meet me at my apartment at six o'clock tonight." Her words fell off her lips and buzzed about my head like a swarm of bees.

I tried to protest. Bedford was too far, two long hours, and I didn't feel up to the trip.

"I have something I want to show you. Will you be there?" She asked.

I wanted to say no, but said nothing. Her naked ass was still dancing through my mind.

"The choice is yours," she said as she gathered her handbag from the coffee table and crossed the room to the front door. She stood for a moment in the threshold and turned back to look at me. "But if you don't come, we're through."

And with that, she was gone along with my hope of a quiet, undisturbed evening at home alone.

I arrived at Melina's apartment a few minutes before six and went inside. I found her in the bedroom, naked except for a pair of tight pink panties with a small black bow. She wore a dark pair of knee-high hose held in place with a garter belt. Her ass never looked better, though her tits still seemed small to me.

"You're here," she said as I entered, throwing her arms around my neck, her panties rubbing against the bulge forming in my slacks. "I'm glad."

"Me too," I said feeling over dressed, still wondering why I was there. Melina crossed the bedroom and opened the closet door.

"Get in," she said. I looked at her blankly but felt my legs carry me to her. The closet was large and there was plenty of room for me to stand comfortably amongst her clothes and stuffed animals. She closed the door, and it was suddenly dark. Through the slats, I had a perfect view of the room, and watched her lay down on the bed.

"Can you see me okay?" She asked. When I said that I could she continued. "You're going to be in there awhile so make yourself comfortable."

I still wasn't sure what was going on.

"There's something I want you to see tonight. You have to stay in the closet. If you make a sound or come out for any reason, I'll never speak to you again."

It sounded crazy but I had no choice. If I ever wanted to feel those ruby, red lips wrap themselves around my cock again, I'd have to do what she said.

"I don't understand..." I began but was cut off.

"You don't have to." She gushed, obviously still very upset over the previous nights misunderstanding. "I just want you to stay in the closet, keep you mouth shut and watch. Got it?"

I assured her that I understood and watched her through the slats as she rose off the bed, wrapped herself in a flimsy nightgown and crossed the room to the door. My eyes followed her panties.

"Wait here," she said, her smile blossoming into an uncontrollable titter. "And remember, don't make a sound or we're through!"

Then she was gone, panties and all. And I was left to make myself as comfortable as I could, as quietly as possible.

It seemed as though I was alone for an eternity but it probably wasn't more than ten minutes. I crouched silently in the closet, waiting for her to return. Finally, the bedroom door opened and I heard Melina enter. She glided in, her nightgown billowing around her smooth nakedness, her nipples, poking through the sheer fabric, were a hard pink and standing at attention.

But she was not alone.

A dark, handsome boy, no more than nineteen followed her into the bedroom and closed the door. He was obviously nervous and excited as he wrestled with the latch, his dick visibly growing inside his pants with each passing second.

"Is it locked?" Melina asked. The boy nodded as he came closer, tripping on the rug but regaining his composure. Melina smiled at his awkwardness, ready to turn his fumbling child-like hands into those of a man.

She let her nightgown drift slowly to the floor as she spread her body out upon the bed, giving the boy and myself a nice, full look at her creamy thighs. She pulled her panties down around her ankles and kicked them to the floor at the boys' feet. He stared at the mound of pink fabric and started to unbutton his shirt.

"Not yet," Melina purred and his fingers stopped moving. "Come sit next to me."

Of course he obeyed. His prick was swollen now, banging against his jeans like a caged lion. Melina leaned back and caressed her breasts with her fingertips.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked, innocently enough. The boy nodded, licking his chops like a hungry wolf. Melina smiled. "Are you sure they're not too small?"

"They're perfect," the boy breathed heavily, bringing a smile to Melina's lips.

"Would you like to suck them?" she asked. The boy answered with actions, not words. Moving slowly, as if in a dream, the boy reached out with both hands, grabbing a breast in each, and leaned forward. As his head tilted closer to Melina's chest, his eyes closed and his lips searched the air blindly for the first pink nugget.

He kissed it. A soft, sweet peck as if he were kissing his mother good night. His head hovered there, his lips alive with wonder and delight as his small hands tightened around Melina's fleshy, white breasts. Then he dove in, head first, cramming his face between them, licking, kissing and softly nibbling. As the boy plowed along, Melina watched the closet door, smirking, staring right into my eyes although I knew she could not see me through slats the way I could see her. Her head tilted back, her green eyes flashed with excitement as the boy slobbered and sucked clumsily, first one nipple then the other. Melina's mouth parted, her crimson tresses cascading down her back.

"Tell me my tits are perfect," Melina moaned. "I like it when you tell me my tits are perfect."

"Your tits are perfect," the boy intoned, but the words were muffled and incoherent buried deep in her cleavage.

She pulled away from the boy's hands and stretched out along the bed like a cat, spreading her thighs wide and arching her back to give him a great look at her neatly trimmed bush, the heart-shaped birthmark and the pink, wet gash between her legs.

In the darkness of the closet I was rubbing myself. My erection was enormous and I wanted to free it from my jeans but I was afraid the sound of my zipper would give me away.

Instead, I slowly unfastened my belt, popped the button on my slacks with a quick, silent snap and slid my hand down past my waistband to cup and coddle my throbbing balls. As I watched Melina shove the boys face into her glistening, hungry lips and shiver from the pleasure it gave her, I worked at disengaging my penis from the prison-like confines of my pants as quietly as possible.

"Oh yes," Melina began to moan, bucking her hips toward the boys eager mouth. He slid off the bed and knelt on the floor, holding Melina wide open, jamming his tongue into her fleshy folds like an old pro.

"Is this the kid's first time?" I wondered slowly manipulating my exposed rod with the tips of my fingers.

"Have you ever eaten a woman's pussy before?" Melina asked as if reading my thoughts. The boy looked up from his treat and licked the juice from his upper lip, smiling.

"Never."

He breathed hoarsely, ready to get back at it.

"You do nice work," she said, pushing his face back in for another round. She gyrated her hips, her knees pulled up, her feet resting on the boy's shoulders. His tongue flicked at her pussy like a whip. It caressed her, licked her and poked at her with the force and speed of a jackhammer.

Her body began to hum, her teeth chattered and I knew she was almost ready to cum. The boy, after some exploration, found Melina's clitoris and began to suckle it. This only furthered her pleasurable squeals. He inserted two of his fingers into her hot, wet mound and moved them slowly back and forth, back and forth.

"I can't believe this is happening," I whispered and then froze, hoping it really was a whisper. The activity on the bed continued though and I watched feverishly, pumping away at my cock as quietly and as quickly as I could manage.

"Oh yes!" Melina was cumming and I wasn't that far behind. "That's it, that's it... Circles, just like that...OH YES! LIKE THAT!"

The boy's head bobbed faster and faster sending saliva and pussy juice flying. Melina's body shuttered, sputtered and crumbled onto the bed in a heaving, convulsive heap. The boy began to rub his face between Melina's legs, coating it with a thick gelatinous mask that gleamed in the light as he came up for air.

I looked down just as my white, sticky cum splattered against the closet wall.

Melina was mumbling, nonsensically, speaking in tongues to herself, pinching her left nipple between her thumb and forefinger, running her other hand through her tangled mass of fire engine red hair.

Although I had cum, my prick was still rock hard and I continued to manipulate it using my own seed as a natural lubricant. It pulsed in my hand, preparing itself for another ejaculation.

"Oh God," Melina finally managed. "I think it's your turn."

The boy took two timid steps back and Melina fell on her knees at his feet. She had his pants around his ankles in no time, admiring the large bulge thumping in his snug, snow white briefs. He pulled himself out of his shirt and stood as if chiseled from marble in his underwear, his dark, pimpled back exposed to the closet door. Realizing my dilemma, Melina stealthily maneuvered the boy around so that I wouldn't miss a second of the action. She began to rub the boy, teasingly, through his briefs.

"Have you ever gotten a blowjob before?" She asked, expecting a negative.

"No," he confirmed. Melina smiled as she began to peel the boy's underwear away and stopped short, her smile fading.

"It's too big!" I mouthed, soundlessly as I stared at his enormous organ. It spilled out of his shorts and greeted the world like a newborn baby elephant.

12