All Comments on 'Melina's Difference of Opinion'

by G.G. Chandler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GhostbearGhostbearover 18 years ago
This story is

a very good first effort. He wasn't too bright criticising her tits anyway, considering everything else pleased him. As they were not married he could walk away anytime if he didn't like the "punishment". Thanks for sharing.

techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Nice work

Excellent story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

Men are dumb sometimes and don't know when to keep their mouths shut.

Boyd

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Great Character

That was a great portrayal of a strong and sensual woman. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What was her point anyways!!!

Ok...so I have a small dick...and gals have always commented on that... but it is how you use it... you don't fuck with tits..... they are accessories... just like my tits.

Melinda was too sensitive and her revenge too brutal... I would have walked out as soon as she brought in the boy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You Ladies like a Wimp

If this fool was not so stupid he would realize that his girlfriend had a 19 year old boy (at 30 he will be a man right?) on tap and ready to perform at no notice. The chances are poor that this is the first time she has had sex with another male while she is with the current wimp (I meant boyfriend). Just happened to find a boy with a monster cock, by choosing a boy like this out of her stable of fucking partners to show her boyfriend that he is insignificant compared to a boy who will accept her personality and tits. I hope he does not think that she would be faithful to him in marriage or in a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Cuckolded Wimp & writer Needs Balls

Writer - why a wimp kick off - not erotic even if it had been an elephants cock - you stated that he was ready for a lifetime of watching while the whore fucked any cock she wanted or he could hit the road. No respect or reality - just the worst kind of watching suck & fuck!

Why didn't you - hit the road - sicker this way huh - well is this how it is to be cuckster??? The few sicko's loved your humiliation - her tormenting the wimp and he liked jacking off to the larger hemungus cock!!! Gay?

Sad start cuckster as it appears you love the deviant subhuman sickness of crude absurdities without any of life's consequence - just non-erotic base crap of a fetish type for the jaded sick one's - get some help little sick one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wimp story sucks

The writer sucks cocks, either written by a woman or a fag. No man would let his future woman do this. He would have walked out of the closet, spit in her face and told her he hoped she just contracted a terminal case of aids and walked off. He may have possibly let he know what a piece of shit slut she was also.

flinchny010flinchny010over 18 years ago
great story

Ignore the weird, negative comments. How unfortunate they were posted. Compared to many stories here, this is a great one. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I dig the woman, and the strong characterizations, and their conflict, and how it was resolved. GREAT work.

JamesSDJamesSDover 18 years ago
Well written and interesting

You took an almost cliche storyline and added something at least somewhat novel to it. I liked it.

MalteserMalteseralmost 17 years ago
wow

*fanning myself. Don't these people get the irony! brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous