Melina's Difference of Opinion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at my own penis beginning to soften in my hand. I've been told by a good number of women, including Melina, that accepting my member can be quite a difficult task if not handled properly, but this young boy was a monster.

"I hope it's not too big for you," he said, obviously aware of his natural endowment even if he'd never put it to good use. She looked up at his damp face and met his eyes.

"Tell me you like my tits," she said, waving them like a pair of flags.

"Lady," he said with a smile, "I LOVE your tits, they're perfect."

Her smile returned, bigger than before as she grabbed onto his meat with both hands and worked it toward her face.

"It's not too big, this is just how I like them," she said throwing a triumphant, challenging smirk in the direction of the closet, as if to explain to me why I was there. Suddenly, what only moments before had been excitement and lust became a dull, throbbing wave of guilty realization that I ached to be rid of.

This was my punishment, and I deserved it. Melina was here tonight to make a point, to teach me a lesson. I'd taken her for granted, and she was letting me know it.

I realized in that moment that I love Melina. I love her demanding nature and her unshakable will. I love her confrontational attitude and the sharp, distinct sound of her voice when I'm trying to sleep. I even love her small tits, and I couldn't wait to tell her how much I loved them. But if I made a sound, Melina had threatened to leave me and I believed she meant it so I quietly settled into the darkness of the closet to enjoy the rest of the show.

Melina strained to fit the young boy's giant cock in her mouth, her lips stretched to their limit as they struggled with the first few inches. The boy was groaning. His eyes rolled back in his head, his fingers twitched. He began to grunt like some wild animal, thrusting his cock deeper, and even deeper, into Melina's surprisingly compensating mouth. The boy grabbed onto her head, holding it in place and began to fuck her mouth with a steady, drumming rhythm. He began to howl louder, and fuck faster and squeeze harder until Melina thought her head would explode.

"If he cums in my mouth," she thought, "I might drown."

Suddenly the boy stopped. His howls subsided, his thrusting hips slowed to a crawl and his hands loosened on Melina's head.

"I want to put it in your pussy," the boy said, almost out of breath. "I want to give you the fucking of your life."

"I have a feeling you're about to," Melina said, climbing onto the bed positioned on her hands and knees. "I want you to fuck me like a dog, as hard as you can."

The boy moved in behind her, positioning his goods. The tip of his penis brushed against the folds of Melina's wet, dripping pussy, which sent spasms of pleasure rollicking along her spine.

"Shove it in," she squalled, beast-like, "I want it all! Every inch!"

He was only too happy to oblige. With one mighty thrust, he buried that monstrous weapon to the hilt. Melina let fly a shriek of sudden pain that quickly morphed into a multi-orgasmic shrill siren of deeply fulfilled desire.

"Harder!" She screamed as he pounded her, ready to explode. "HARDER!"

As I sat quietly in the darkened closet, I watched the woman I love get fucked by the biggest dick I'd ever seen, and it was beautiful. A single tear of understanding rolled down my face. She was getting the fuck of her life, and I was enjoying every second of it, knowing that after the boy dropped his elephant load onto Melina's face, she'd be mine forever after.

He worked on her cunt, groaning in time to the thump of the bed against the wall. Faster and faster his hips bucked her hard from behind, filling her, expanding her, seemingly splitting her in half.

"HARDER!" She shouted, louder this time. "I'm... going... to... CUM... AGAIN!"

And sure enough, Melina's body shook like a puppet on a string as the boy grinded her to another orgasm. And when her moaning died down, and the spasms stopped, the boy paused.

He waited for what seemed like an eternity before he moved again. But he wasn't giving it to her this time, he was taking it away, pulling inch after inch of his thick, heavy cock out of her body. The tip dislodged from her cunt with a POP, and the white shower began. It rained on Melina's back like a garden hose, covering her with a thick, milky layer of man-made moisturizer. His juice collected in a large puddle at the small of her back and splashed over the side of the bed in rivulets.

The boy convulsed, let out a thin hollow groan and crumpled on top of Melina, their bodies forming a slippery mound of hot, wet flesh. They lay like that for several minutes, panting for breath.

"Did you like that?" Melina asked wriggling out from under the boy's prone body. He groaned an affirmation, pulling on his long, cock, expelling the last few dribbles of semen onto the sheets.

"That was the best thing that's ever happened to me," he groaned. "I still can't believe it's real."

Melina sat up in bed, pulling wads of cum from her hair with a napkin. "I hope you enjoyed yourself," she said and discretely winked toward the closet. I got the feeling she was talking to both of us.

"Will I ever see you again?" the boy asked wiping semen from his fading erection with his underwear.

"I don't think so," Melina said, still staring at me through the closet door. "But that's really not up to me."

The boy looked confused. "Not up to you? How do you mean?"

"You know," she said nonchalantly, "my husband could come home from work at any minute." She smiled as she lied to the boy, watching his eyes grow large and fearful. "I'd be a shame if he were to catch you in here with me."

"HUSBAND!" the boy screamed, jumping to his feet. "HUSBAND!" He ran about the room, collecting his clothes, muttering curses and then just as quickly as he had arrived, he was gone.

The room was suddenly very quiet and I listened to my own heartbeat. It was comforting, like a warm pair of shoes or the kiss of a loved one.

"Are you still awake in there?" Melina asked slowly climbing off the bed, letting the young boy's semen roll down her legs and onto the floor.

"How could I sleep through that?" I thought, but didn't answer. Slowly, mechanically, I opened the closet door and looked into the beautiful face of my lover, my Melina.

"Are my tits still too small," she asked defiantly as I emerged from the closet, tears of guilt and shame staining my face, semen staining my hands. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest, shielding her breasts just in case I answered yes.

"They're perfect," I said as I fell into her embrace and held her, really held her, for the very first time.

12