Melissa

Story Info
Newly single, he finds what he's been looking for.
1k words
4.32
47.7k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
in_use
in_use
14 Followers

I was still madly in love with my wife when she filed for divorce but came to realize our own personal demons were making it impossible to stay together. Unfortunately, her demons had destroyed our sex life for six of our seven years together and as I unpacked my things in my new apartment I could think of nothing else but getting laid. A week later I met Melissa.

It began innocently enough (doesn't it always?) when I found an ad online for an almost new mountain bike at a very good price. I called the number in the listing and the phone was answered by a woman with a very smoky sounding seductive voice. I introduced myself and told her I was calling about the bike. She apologized, telling me the bike had just been sold that morning after a bidding war between two of her neighbors, the winner having not only overpaid, but offered his extra ticket to the Monet exhibit as well. I laughed and told her I was disappointed, but hoped she enjoyed the museum, adding that during my morning run I had seen an advertisement stating the Monet show was sold out. Melissa told me she was also a running fanatic, and asked if we could run together one evening. Aching for any type of companionship I agreed and gave her my number before we hung up.

I settled into my new, albeit boring single life, working days, running in the evenings, and releasing all my sexual tension thru pornography and phone sex. At thirty seven years old I was hard constantly and with my new found privacy took full advantage of stroking my cock until all hours of the night.

One Thursday night I was lying back on my couch finally getting comfortable after working late. My freshly shaven cock and balls were especially sensitive, and every nerve in my body began to fire in double time as I wrapped my favorite ball spreader around my cock and fastened the snaps. Just as my fingers began tracing the head of my cock the phone rang. I reached over and grabbed the phone off the coffee table, almost dropping it as I said hello.

"Hi, um, it's Melissa, do you remember me?"

"Oh yeah, of course, how was the Monet Show" I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Incredible, except for the company, I did get dinner and quite a few glasses of wine though, so it was worth it.

I could hear a slight slur in her voice, but it only made her sound sexier. Maybe it was all the testosterone coursing thru my veins, but something caused me to take a blunt approach.

"Something tells me he spent the evening trying to fuck you" I laughed

"That's an understatement. I actually considered it, but I knew I'd never get rid of him. He's not a bad looking guy, just annoying. And he smells a little." She replied

We both started laughing and I began to forget about the almost painfully throbbing cock between my legs. Then Melissa snapped me back into reality.

"What are you up to?" she asked sounding very innocent.

"Actually, well, I was in the middle of my own sexual interlude. "

I waited for a reply and was instead met with half a minute of silence.

"I didn't mean to interrupt you, wait a minute, are you alone?

"Yeah, actually I am, long day, long run tonight, and an abundance of testosterone." I said

I heard her sigh, then moan quietly"mmm, well I just crawled into bed, actually I wanted to hear your voice for a minute, it's so deep. I bet it's hot when you cum"

Just hearing her say those words brought a pool of pre cum pouring out of me.

I took a deep breath and held it, then sliding my hand back down my cock I let out a moan.

The conversation had turned so quickly I was almost speechless. I grabbed my bottle of astroglide and let a cold slippery stream coat my cock.

"I really didn't think I could get any harder, but you just did it."

"What did I do?" she asked

"Just hearing you talk about cum, it's making my head spin."

"Well I'm soaked. Can I tell you what I like? It's, well, a little weird."

"Please tell me, now you have my interest piqued."

Melissa hesitated for a moment. Then she very shyly said the magic words.

"I like cum. I mean I really like it, on my face."

This was too much. I knew almost nothing about this woman, including what she looked like, but she had me more than half crazed.

"That's perfect, because I'm imagining you right now, lying on your back, kneeling over your face insane with the anticipation of seeing this huge load covering you."

"That makes me so fucking wet, tell me I'm cunt! Cover my face with cum! "

"Why do you like cum on your face Melissa cunt?" I asked

"It makes me feel slutty, oh God, call me a cunt again, call me Melissa cunt! I'm pounding my pussy with this dildo!"

"Keep fucking yourself Melissa cunt, look right at me, kneeling over you, stroking my cock right next to you face, my fingers wrapping around you neck squeezing just hard enough to keep you in place. When I cum I want you to show me how slutty you are, show me the cum in your mouth, don't swallow it, hold it there while I lick the cum from your face and spit it right in your mouth."

That was enough to send her and me over the edge, my cock began to spasm, the first shots sailing clear over my head. The successive bursts covered my face and chest, and I had to let the phones mouthpiece slip away from my lips so I wouldn't scream directly into Melissa's ear.

It took several minutes for us to recover enough to talk. Melissa gave me a detailed description of how her pussy had soaked her sheets, and more importantly, how easy it was to make her squirt. I was in heaven just thinking of her laying there playing with my cum, fisting her tight cunt while she blew cum bubbles, trying not to spill any while I stretched her open again and again.

It was obvious; I had to meet this woman.

in_use
in_use
14 Followers