All Comments on 'Melissa And Daddy'

by writedoctor

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Daddy, DUH

Use a dictionary to find the definition of Incest/ Taboo. Nuff said. Really enjoyed your HOT story. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep.em cumming! Thanks.

DarkhogDarkhogabout 12 years ago
Good hopes it get better!

It's a good story, and it well get better. The story of loneliness between both father and daughter is spot on. Yes, it may be the start of an incest relationship between these two but it is also a need they need to fulfill.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
PLS keep this going, great job for a start

IF your going to voice your disapproval over this type story, then have the guts enough to not do it Anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fatherly love

I really enjoyed reading this story, cant wait for the next part

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Good start

Good start, however like so many others your a fucking tease not writing the full story.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
There's one in every crowd Really liked the story

Idiots abound when found in the Incest/Taboo section when a person calls a story sick. I'm with the other sick fucks I guess because I like the story. Keep writing and forget the idiots in the gallery. You have a good beginning and I'm sure you can weave the tale farther.

RS

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Has all the earmarks

Of the start of another 5 star series from the ol "writedoctor"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Halfway down the hallway, Eric realized he still had her panties! Vulgarly, he licked the inside before tossing them into the laundry hamper atop the washer. Damn, he thought, just like her mother.

@@@ SOOO fucking busted!! Lol. (Shaking head sadly;) @@@

He fluffed up the pillows and tried to relax. So. Am I lusting after Melissa? Is she coming onto me? Is it because I am too horny? Or lonely? Or because I just need to get laid?

@@@ ...ummm... Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. Lol. @@@

"Melissa. I...ahh...do you think we should be doing this?"

@@@ Dads and brothers on here, always with the silly foolish questions! ;) @@@

His hips pushed, stabbing his prick into the moist cavern. Thick, creamy spurts jettisoned forcefully into Melissa's mouth, painting her tongue white.

@@@ LOL, the ten second man! A new, sad ass record! Lol. @@@

....well ch2 should be interesting, she didnt waste time!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous