All Comments on 'Melissa and Michael'

by lilamisakh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
my dream...my dad and me

I have wondered what my dad wold be like in bed. and i feel it would be just like this...im stacy @ stacy18_bi@hotmail.com is you want to chat...loved your story

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A sexy little girl

Daddy is a lucky guy to have a young woman want to fuck him all of the time.

Daddy needs to train her to be his secretary along with being his maid.

Good story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
.

I stopped reading halfway down the first page. It wasn't good. Your characters are like robots. I mean, "Thank you daddy. I will go now and ready the invoice."

Nobody talks like that. "I will go now." Get real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved this

I enjoyed this story enough to have the most amazing cum....my pussy was throbbing as I read...looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good - polish would make it better

Solid story, decent characters, very nice seduction.

I'm guessing, however, that English isn't your first language, as the dialog is a bit cold and unnatural. An editor would take your work from "really good" to "EXCELLENT" with very little effort. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sweet

She is such a sweet girl to love daddy so much. Bravo to the both of them and hope to read mor of their adventures. And I agree with the other guy, she should be his sexy-tery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

Not a bad story but ...and this normaly doesnt annoy me but so many spelling and grammar mistakes both past and present tense phrases used in the same sentance to describe the same thing and so repitive just needs alil work easy to make mistakes or to comment on others but thats how people learn espically as a writer where this stuff does matter and its HIP'S not hip!!! sorry that annoyed me alot lol try reading it over next time please and hope to see more not a bad effort over all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
forget the tiny errors in grammar, this is an excellent story

The author admits that English is not her native language. So what? She's contributed a great story of father and daughter fucking. Plenty of fathers look over their darling baby girl and think to themselves, "She's got a pretty little twat that I'd love to get to know real well," and some fathers do get to introduce their fat veiny daddy-dick to their little princess's cute little cunt. Why not? Often, as in this story, the girl's a virgin, and who better to bust her cherry than her own loving dad? A dad blowing his big fatherly balls up his beloved daughter's sweet little slit, filling her cunt with the same sperm that made her, dad's creamy semen flowing down her slender legs is a beautiful thing. When a father's meaty cock is the first one up a girl's cunt father and daughter gently kiss and smile at each other, dad's fat prick still buried in his baby girl's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story, but..

So again, you are a creative writer but you really should invest in an office word and a proof reading program. They would do wonders for your writing. Like your other stories, there are way too many grammatical and punctuation errors considering that there is spell check available. A lot of yous instead of your, etc. You continuously misuse past, present and future tenses. Also there are a lot of spelling errors too. All of which throw off the story for some people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous