All Comments on 'Melissa and Roland Ch. 04'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Going to wait

If people believe that they deserve better then they will seek it. It takes courage to stand up for yourself, and marriage should not be your entire life. Death happens, affairs happens, and in even open marriages, spouse might fall in love with another and leave. You make yourself attractive by not being needy, communicate well, being confident, constantly evolving yourself, being a better you in general. Also sex is a literal drug, it can get addicting. If it didn't, you wouldn't have mothers and fathers neglecting children chasing after sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

I, like others, thought the buildup was tedious. But now, I am very interested in how you finish this story. It has gotten good. I am hoping to have a little more insight about her motivation and what she thinks her husband should do. Thanks.

vazkor13vazkor13over 9 years ago
I will wait for the ending before giving *

but I found some of the sentences really funny, knowing how it will turn :

"You fucking cunt. You fucking slut of a whore of a cunt You're calling me a pussy?"

well after reading chapter 3, the answer is rather obvious.

Nonetheless I wonder how you will manage to let them stick together, when she has just said :

"Both I love him and I want to be his slut." And I could see it made her feel better to say that, to admit it."

Really, the sex is already a deal breaker in most relationshi, but if she loves him...

And I still wonder how you'll turn him into the sub-man of previous chapter...

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
my thoughts

Since I am not a submissive, and am an independent person, I probably would have left. But that is my bias, and I don't know what a submissive needs are, because that thought is alien to me. I never follow my emotions since emotions can fog logical choices. I would feel the emotions and divorce from it. My state of mind would go into a cold analytical way. Gather facts available and make a decision. Kinda suprised a submissive growing a back bone in this story. Tends not to happen. I guess this submissive has boundaries, and may have the courage to walk away. We will see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
well a true married submissive tells her husband and gives him the opportunity to work with her, or gets a divorce and pursues her lifestyle

to cheat, commit adultery, become a bbc whore, isn't being a submissive, its using being inclined to be a submissive as an excuse to commit infidelity and adultery. Divorce her now, If what she says is true, and it may just be a planned lie, you can expect her to do this over and over whether you are there or not. This marriage is toast, there are no roads back, and I am speaking as both a husband and as a dom/master Let her go she will be working the streets within months if she isn't now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Both the bitch and her whoremaster need to die!

Finally, a cuck who stands up for himself!

But if you have him reconcile himself to this shit, I will go to church and pray for YOUR death, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good for him. With no kids in the picture, his alimony should be reasonable

And once she marries her lover, different is off the hook. Good to see a cuck taking action without getting all Navy Seal or some ridiculous crap like that!!!

ephesiosephesiosover 9 years ago
Poor Jeff

Very few of the people commenting is actually reading this story. All this has happened in the past, there is no divorce, there is no retribution. Jeff learns to submit, and he comes to terms with being a cuckold. This story should not have been called Melissa and Roland, it should have been called Jeff because it is a story of his downfall from regular caring husband to submissive cuckold.

I honestly have a love / hate relationship with stories like this, because it is a story where the only ones who win are the woman and the bull, leaving the cuckold with scraps. I'm curious if there is a way for Jeff to get through this while maintaining his dignity and preserving her respect for him, but by the tone of this story, I doubt it. She basically admits to loving the other man and calls her husband a pussy, so there really isn't any coming back from that.

You definitely write well, and the story is engaging, even if I hate where it is going. Like I said, I have a love / hate relationship with these type of stories so I'll continue reading to find out what happens to poor Jeff, but you can already see where it is going.

arincharinchover 9 years ago
Typical Cuck Story

Is this going any where?

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
ephesios

Well, if that is the case, it is the character's life. Personally, If he is happy being a doormat then fine. If Roland ever decides to leave her, she will find someone else, and Jeff will always be there to pick up the pieces constantly. Cuckolds are used to being second fiddle anyways. Most of wife's attentions are aimed at bull, and well the bull is the true husband, and the cuckold is the fallback guy. He will never leave, and will wait around like a puppy. I have come to realize that cuckolds are highly co-dependent. Even though they get sexually frustrated and get off humiliation and feeling less, they still feel the pain. Women are after all attracted to confident men. Her seeing him as a pussy, means she in all honesty views him as less. That means he has less value, but we al know how this story will end now. I kind of skim through most stories since I am interested in other categories. When I read that he actually stood up for himself, I thought awesome. Well since that won't be true in the future, I don't know if I will follow the story or not. Lol, knowing the ending now, makes me not want to read it any longer. I think that why cuckold is popular right now, is because it is something new. I was checking out the cuckquean forums, and women stated on their forums that for some reason, they are not comfortable with telling the world, that females are into humiliation too. Our society still isn't fond about women opening up about their sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Flashback

Its a flashback, he doesn't get a divorce or his life back he is just a wimp

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
As "arinch" I hope...

As "arinch" I hope this goes nowhere, except for a divorce. I hope also that Joe finally can show her and the black lover that he isn't a wimp at all...

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
But....

But like I said in part 1, "the story isn't very promissing"...and finally get under 1 *, and we understand that Jeff really is a man without self-respect, so can´t be called a man...Just a worm without spine or character.

ephesiosephesiosover 9 years ago
DragonFisting

I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with cuckolding or fetishes in general. Fetishes are common and can be explored with someone as long as it is mutually agreed upon. I think my problem with this story is that Jeff doesn't seem to get any enjoyment out of this at all. It seems as though he is going through the motions purely for Melissa's benefit. He doesn't seem to be getting anything out of this deal, and he is the only person with anything to lose in this story.

In most of these stories, the husband either instigates the cuckolding or discover's his wife's cheating and becomes excited by it. He then learns how to harness that excitement and jealousy in the bedroom. Either that or he accepts his wife's affairs since his wife becomes better in bed and he benefits that way. The story hasn't touched that yet, so right now it is a story about a guy who got into a situation that there was no escape from and decided to go with the flow. That just depresses me because he is seems so powerless in this.

Like I said, I'm going to stick with the story just to see how he makes it out of it because I'm now invested in Jeff. I like him and I sympathize with him. If that was the purpose of this story, then kudos to chloejacobs because you got me hooked. At the end of the day, I think I'm going to hate what Jeff becomes, and that's ok too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a bunch of

crap was reading this when my sister called she done the same thing to her husband and after the guy left her she wanted me to help her get her husband back. Her husband wouldn't give her the time of day and i don't blame him wait till she finds out that he is going out with one of the few friends she has left oh well once a pig always a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another writer

with the Matt Moreau syndrome. Get help. Selfish wives and stupid husbands do not a story make.

DragonFistingDragonFistingover 9 years ago
ephesios

Oh, I do agree that there are cuckold relationship that do work. I've read post on forums about wives having hard limits. Like the humiliation thing might be a no go. The wife lays out the consequences that once she loses respect for him, she would question if she really loved him. I also read from women pov and some of them becomes users, vain, and spoiled. Sometimes the cuckold turns the wife into a more worse person. But that is the wife's responsibility on how she turns out. If you put someone on a pedestal, you bear some responsibility also. Like children that are spoiled, so are adults. Just look at celebrities. I don't know, going by the Loving Wife category, he might end up being a willing cuckold. Damn, it is hard to root for the cuckold, even though he is the underdog. You want every person to be treated with respect, but what can you do. I wonder if there is a way to rewire the brain, would they do it. Still there are only theories about cuckolds, whether it is nature or nurture. Most cuckolds from what I can tell, had a good upbringing. Unlike me, who grew up in viokence, and use my brain to get out. Working hard to earn respect. After my father died, worked full time and help my mother with bills, went to school, and help raise my baby brother. Damn, I was the underdog, so I wanted them to win. Logically, I know that there is nothing that they can do about their fetish, and it is just how the brain is wired for sexual experience. But damn, it makes me angry on some of the forum sight,when the wife runs away with the bull and leaves the cuckold in financial ruin. Paying alimony, while her and her boyfriend don't work. But sometimes it is partially their fault, because they don't want their wife to work and pamper them. Cuckolds get me conflicted.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
This will piss everyone off!

I am noticing very disturbing trend in the stories nowadays. It seems like it is always a black guy takes the white woman and leaves the white guy standing there holding his Dick wondering what the hell happened. And sadly, I see this in real life as well as in stories. Are black guys really that much better? Are white guys soon going to be a thing of the past? Yeah the sounds racist but I did not start it. You do not have to have this always happening to write a good story. Yeah, it sounds racist, and I hate that it does, but this storyline is getting rather old.

Having been the "nice guy" in many of my relationships, I certainly sympathize with Jeff. Try to be good, understanding, provider, basically what we were all told we were supposed to be and you get shit on. Women are always attracted to the guy who treats them like shit. Actually there is a reason for this. Women are hard wired to seek out a hard man, one who will always (they think) protect them, one who will always provide her with strong children. But, then they realized that that person is going to stay around. These guys are out to spread their sperm to as many willing pussies as they can. :) And then the women have to look for the nice guy, the good provider, one will always be there to help raise the children. It is the way it has always been. It is the law of natural selection. But we don't need to operate that way anymore. Eventually the woman realizes she made a huge mistake when the nice guys tell her to fuck off. .

I agree with everyone else: this marriage is over. Even if Jeff stays this marriage is over. Even if the writer tries to find some way for Jeff to retain his dignity, the marriage is over. Anything else, any other story direction and the readers will be highly pissed off.

The story was pretty good in that you got this interested in Jeff. Most of us have no interest whatsoever in Roland. And most of us are losing interest in Melissa. My advice: let Jeff leave of the bit of dignity.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Developed fine...

...but I would very much like to see him getting back at her lover a n d his brother-in-law. She cannot be trusted, but it would be charming if she was brought to realize the consequences of her behaviour. Please...do not turn him into a cuck..4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

But I to would like to see him get sweet revenge against the cunt, her black lover and her brother. I would make sure that everyone knew that she was screwing another man while I was out of town. Scorched earth baby!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In love?

They were a couple doing ever tithing together. Even a good sex life. Then she goes behind his back & does this. Betrayal!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Whoa Boy, You've Set Up Chapter Two

This husband's descent into groveling submission has officially begun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is already chapter 4

And Jeff didn't seem to be wimping out at the end of it. At one dinner party, Melissa determines Roland is a gentleman?(who preys on married women), was kind(you see that at a party), was funny & intelligent. That's a lot to pick up on when he's just one anonymous guest at your brothers party. You don't seem to write women as good as you do men

vazkor13vazkor13over 9 years ago
@ephesios/dragon fisting

I completly agree with your comments.

Like Ephesios have a love/hate relationship with cuckold stories. I do not think that lifestyle can work long term (maybe with really special persons), but I like to read them, a bit like reading about aliens or a differrent species, because I find it hard to relate to the cuckold or even the hotwif, and I fail to feel love in most of those stories although some writer are really good.

" At the end of the day, I think I'm going to hate what Jeff becomes, and that's ok too."

It's also exactly what I think : although we have Jeff PoV and we come to like him, we knows from the start he is just a cuckold, beside story's title is 'Melissa and Roland' not 'Melissa and Jeff' .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Communication

You painted Jeff & Melissa as a couple who are open, sharing, honest, & in love with each other. Yet Melissa cheats on Jeff without consideration of him who she supposedly loves? She didn't 't consider his feelings enough to discuss this with him before she acted on her lust. Now she is dishonest, disloyal, deceiving, & manipulative(crying). He can't trust her after this. She has a lot of work to do to regain his trust so they can salvage a relationship of some kind some way. How are you going to write that and keep the story remotely believable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't get it

I'm trying to understand why you posted this on Literotica. It's not erotic in any sense of the word. What is the reader supposed to take from it?

Rdr4865Rdr4865over 9 years ago
Cheating

This story is based on her cheating on her husband. He definitely didn't want an unfaithful wife. They supposedly had a great marriage and shared everything. Yet when it came to the most important decision she could ever make she doesn't talk to her husband. She should have discussed her fantasies with him and given him a chance to join her in fulfilling them. She's selfish. She doesn't respect him. He should divorce her and let the other guy have her. If she goes behind his back, he'd turn her out to satisfy her desires another way. This doesn't work for me

ryu77ryu77over 9 years ago
I really don't see

how Jeff is going to turn from the angry husband from ch4 into the submissive guy in ch 1.

Oh man, hope its believable.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
communication !

A story about non communication between a couple.

In real life this has dire consequences !

I do hope that this story does not turn into another cuckold tale.

As there so many many on this site all ready , along with wife's loving blackcock.

It would be a change to read about a white husband having a bigger cock than the black lover.

Perhaps the husband can morph into an all round better lover for his wife, including being dominant.

Women msy want loving, caring, gentle love making however they also like just being take like a wench !

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
I just love when cuckold couples start talking

All the anger and grief and envy. All of it mixes together, back and forth. Cuckold hubby cannot think straight, wife trying not to use words that will hurt him. His anger, his humiliation. The only thing not talked about is that this Roland is a hung stud. And he has stretched her pussy and her tight ass. She can hardly feel cuckold's smaller cock now and she has been faking orgasms. That is why I hate cheating. All the lies. Glad to know in advanced that cuckold came to grips with all of it. Accepted his position between the three of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
10 years later

What's Melissa going to do 10 years from now when as a 36 year old loose slut she sees Roland with a 21 year old new slut. Will Jeff still be there to eat at the Y?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's just fantasy, fiction

That's what author tells us. But as fiction, for it to be good and something we want to follow it also needs to be believable, something that could really happen. As the author, you need to read KAREN by blue88. That' believable. That would happen. The Jeff & Melissa you created wouldn't behave the way you portrayed them here and in subsequent chapters. Jeff is too strong internally to accept this. And if Melissa really loves him she wouldn't do that to him no matter how horny she got. As it is now,Melissa is just a whore who got a nice guy to marry her. What is he supposed to get out of it. To be close to his true love as she puts out for someone else and whores for him. Not realistic. As author you need to make it believable. Isn't here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Commitment

Melissa has a husband who loves her and has committed to a life with her. Will Roland give her a lifelong commitment, too. She risks losing the long term one, for the thrill of now. Doesn't seem like a wise choice. I hope she pays for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We didn't get

To read about Melissa's seduction by Roland. What happened at her brother's dinner party? What happened on their dinner date? What happened on the island vacation? How does Roland begin to exert his control over her? You haven't told us enough about how they got to the place where he has control over her. You need to go back and fill in all the blanks, so we know how he can dominate her to the point she will give up a good marriage for him. Now it seems Roland tells her to lay down & spread her legs & she does. That makes her too easy. We can't feel good about her if she's that easy & will leave Jeff that quickly for a hard dick. We need to like her some if we want to hope for a future in their marriage

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Fucking whore of a slut of a cunt pretty much described her after something named Roland. Roland?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous