Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her hips up and slammed her pussy down on me, grinding her pelvis against mine. Our sex was growing more intense by the minute and she was beginning to breathe heavily and moan through her words. "So what happened next?" I asked breathlessly. I was ready to hear it all.

Kelly bent over me so that her tits were pressed against me, kissing me wildly in between her words. "He leaned in and started kissing me. I didn't pull away. His lips were on mine and his tongue was in my mouth. He was really sexy, and I got wet from the kissing. Melissa was cheering me on, and I could see her kissing one of the other guys from the corner of my eye. Finally he pulled off of me. My head was swimming, but before I could even recover, the other guy I had danced with was there. I don't know what came over me, but I pulled him down and kissed him too."

"Did they touch you?" I gasped, feeling a rush of heat in my balls.

She nodded. "The first guy slipped behind me. He put one hand on my boob and started squeezing it and rubbing the nipple while he kissed my neck. The other guy was still kissing me, and it was really hot. Then the guy behind me slipped a hand inside my skirt and started fingering me. It felt so good..." I could tell Kelly was on the verge of a massive orgasm. She buried her face in my neck and finished her story. "Fuck it, I thought. I reached into the pants of the guy in front of me and started jerking him off. His cock was thick and long, and it felt good in my hand. He must have been really into me, because I only stroked him for about a minute and he came inside his pants, all over my hand. It was hot and sticky, and I felt so crazy, having just made a stranger come while another guy fingered me. I came then too..." And as she told me that part, we came together, her pussy clenching me tightly as I shot a tremendous quantity of semen inside of her.

The rest was almost anti-climactic. "It was pretty soon after that when I decided we should leave. I felt kind of bad, but at the same time had enjoyed myself so much. I told Melissa I wanted her to come to bed with us, but that I wasn't ready to see you two have sex yet. You know the rest..." she finished.

I could feel my come leaking down from inside of her, trickling out around my shaft. She was slowly sliding up and down on me and seemed like she wanted more. "I've changed my mind now, though," she whispered.

"What do you mean?" I asked naively.

"I want to see you fuck her," Kelly told me huskily. "If she were home right now, I would have her climb on you and put you inside of herself. I don't know why it turns me on so much to think of you with another woman, but I want to watch it. I want to feel you split her open, and touch her while you're in her. I want to see your come running out of her like evidence of your coupling." She had lifted her cunt from my cock and was sliding up my body to put herself on my face. I felt her juicy, overflowing pussy touch my lips and she planted herself firmly on my face.

"I want to watch you fuck her," she gasped as my tongue sank into her and I ran my teeth across her clit. She was so hot that her cunt was flooding my mouth. "I want to see you kiss her, hold her. Eat her. Fuck her mouth with your dick. Fuck her doggy style while you pull that blonde hair. I even want you in her ass. I want you to have her every possible way, filling her with your come." I was sucking Kelly's gash furiously, using every technique I had to make her pleasure more intense. I could feel her climax building sharply, and her hips began to shudder. Just as she started to ride over the edge, she gasped out her last thought, and I began to understand her fantasy better. "I want to see you fuck her like the hottest lover in the world, and then come back to be with me!" she cried, bursting with orgasmic fluids and come.

I gently sucked her clean and she flopped onto her side of the bed, exhausted. She lit a cigarette and smiled at me. "You're going to do it, aren't you?"

"Make love to Melissa?" I confirmed. She nodded with a hungry glint in her eye. "Yes. If that's what you want."

"I do, but...you have to want it yourself. You have to want her almost as much as you want me - but not quite. You have to want to fuck her anytime, anywhere, but still want to come fuck me afterwards and be with me. Is that what you want?"

I knew what Kelly needed to hear, and it was the truth. I looked her in the eyes. "Kelly, Melissa is incredibly sexy. I've always thought so. Since she moved in with us, all I can think about is fucking her, playing with those pierced nipples, and eating that pierced pussy. I would fuck her three times a day if I could, and I think she's going to be an amazing lover, because I plan on fucking her as soon as possible. But after I fuck her, I'll be here with you because I love you, and no matter how good she is in bed, she won't be you."

Kelly kissed me gently, wordlessly. I knew I had hit the right spot for her. "Thank you," she said. "I want to know every detail."

"You don't want to be there?" I asked in surprise, "Like a threesome?"

She shook her head. "Not the first time...and not every time after that."

My head was spinning. And my dick was hard again, pointing straight at the ceiling. My wife was not only giving my carte blanche with her sexy friend, she was begging and even ordering me to do it. I ran my hand across her mound, pointing out my erection to her. "Want to go again?" I asked.

"No. You don't get to have me again until after you've been with her," she told me with a wicked expression. She pumped my cock a few times with her hand and smiled. "Just don't make me wait too long," she suggested and gave me one last smoky kiss before turning out the light.

12