All Comments on 'Melissa Ruach Kaley Cuoco Blacked'

by AWO4me

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's Melissa Rauch

And considering how massive they are you could have gone into some better descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Spelling mistakes and littered with grammatical errors.

Poor poor attempt at what could have been a great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
black cock sluts

They will always want black cock now. She should come clean to her husband when he is fucking her. by saying iv been a naughty girl and had a black cock.

Instantly making him a cuckold.I bet he shoots his load immediatly at the thought of his wife being fucked by a black cock, thoughts will go through his head, he may even say he wants a divorce, but the thought of seeing in his mind a black cock up his wife will drive him crasy. and he will wonder why he has a strong bursting hard on.

This storey needs to move onto the next level, a true cuckold interraceal/

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Should have them become slaves to the black cock since they teased in story about being submissive by obeying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking piece of shit! Black men are nothing but losers and anyone that thinks they have bigger dicks than white men can just go fuck themselves. Moron!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At least spell her last name correctly asshole! Your obvious lack of education shows in your terrible grasp of the English language. Give up writing stories and stick to jerking off to interracial porn douchebag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good story loved the slutty submissive angle maybe could have covered them in cum and made them lick each other clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If the racial roles were turned, this story would have been labeled as racist, and never published. This story is a bunch of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This clown definitely has a low opinion of black people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous