Melissa's Capture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Kouzaris' strong, dripping hands on her curvy hips, marking her with massage oil and her own lovejuice, and she allowed him to turn her slim body onto one side. His arm slid beneath her uppermost thigh and draped her long, depilated leg over his immense shoulders, his tongue still tracing the outline of her clitoral hood. Encouraged by his hands on her body Melissa curled forwards into a loose foetal position, Kouzaris' head resting on the lower of her inner thighs while the other lay warm and smooth against his neck, her calf lightly pulling his shoulders onto her. Melissa sighed with contentment as the huge Greek gently stroked her pink labia with his tongue, the last of his semen dribbling lazily from her wet sex.

Kouzaris slid one slippery hand over Melissa's firm buttock, squeezing and stroking the pliant globe. Melissa's sensuous, painted lips parted in a smile of enjoyment at the sensation, for she loved having her bum played with, and then she gave a tiny murmur of pleasure as she felt Kouzaris' other hand slide between her smooth thighs and open her pouting vulva with his fingers. Her dormant G-spot soon began to swell against his fingertip, and as he stroked the sweet bump of her Melissa sighed and her pink clitoris slithered unhurriedly from its hood directly onto the quivering tip of Kouzaris' waiting tongue. She shivered as the Greek began to gently stimulate her again, her clit slowly hardening into a pulsing nubbin against his expertly flicking tongue and her G-spot growing fat under his stroking fingertip. Her superb body was still relaxed but she could feel herself gradually becoming aroused under Kouzaris' attentions, her shiny nipples beginning to lengthen into firm teats. Beneath her hooded lids, Melissa's pretty green eyes slowly became glassy with pleasure, and soon her unfocussed pupils began to enlarge steadily.

As Kouzaris expertly manipulated her, Melissa's breaths grew heavy with building excitement and her luxuriant hips began to move in tiny, rhythmic motions once more. As he felt Melissa begin to rotate her hips against him, his lengthening penis suddenly lifted away from his hairy thigh, growing until it stood erect and throbbing against his stomach. Smiling inwardly, the huge Greek allowed the hand playing with her bottom to ease the firm globes of her buttocks apart, sliding his fingers between her gorgeous cheeks. Melissa gasped as she felt the Greek's fingertips run over her puckered anus, moving to stroke her slippery perineum with his oiled fingers before returning and wetting the soft exit of her. Melissa's curvy hips were still responding to his excellent masturbation of her, but the slowly multiplying tendrils of pleasure which were once again beginning to take over her mind were joined now by just a tremor of apprehension.

Kouzaris ran his fingers across Melissa's glistening perineum all the way to her vulva, eliciting a murmur of pleasure from his beautiful captive as he slid another finger effortlessly into her peeled-open vagina. She was oiling profusely now as her excitement mounted, and when he withdrew the finger from her it was dripping with her aromatic lovejuice. Still ceaselessly working at her clit and G-spot, he traced the fingertip back upwards between her buttocks and began to stroke Melissa's soft anus, returning to dip his finger into her soaked, open pussy several times until Melissa's puckered exit was shining and slippery. Finding the cushioned star of her once more with his dripping finger, Kouzaris this time eased his hand forwards gently but firmly, and his fingertip disappeared inside her.

Melissa grunted as she felt Kouzaris' fingertip slide into her anus. Automatically her body tried to expel him, but then she hissed softly as his finger slid past her sphincter muscle and all the way into her hot fundament. Still her curvy hips squirmed gently against him as he flicked her crimson clitoris with his tongue and caressed her swollen G-spot with a dextrous fingertip, but now as she moved in tiny, thrusting motions against his face, his other index finger slid smoothly back and forth deep in Melissa's tight rectum.

Her sensuous mouth opened as Kouzaris expertly masturbated her, the sharpening excitement of it forcing her breaths into shallow gasps of pleasure. Her long fingernails dug into one of the bed's soft pillows as she felt the first faint tremor in her belly signalling the approach of another climax, and she ground her curvy hips eagerly into the Greek's face as he tortured her pulsing clit and bloated G-spot. Please don't stop, Melissa begged silently, her painted eyelids fluttering. I'm so close, I'm so close, please don't stop. Take me through all the way again. She was barely aware of the finger buried deep in her anus.

Kouzaris sensed that Melissa was on the brink of release... and also that her rectum seemed to have slackened around his probing finger. His hands were still slippery with oil and lovejuice, and as he dimly heard Melissa whimper with suddenly spiralling pleasure he drew his middle finger close to his plunging index finger and squeezed them both into Melissa's soft, hot bowels.

Melissa flinched slightly but the sensation hardly registered in her pleasure-fogged mind. Kouzaris had teased her heavy, bloated G-spot to the limit of its endurance and now, as he sucked hard on her throbbing clit, he flicked it quickly from side to side with his tongue, once, twice, three times, and by the third time Melissa had already cried out in unbearable ecstasy and her supple thighs had clamped like a smooth vice around his head.

This time, Kouzaris cupped the hand attending Melissa's gaping vulva as she squirted hotly onto him, the beautiful English blonde whimpering helplessly with sweet release. The Greek eased his head with some difficulty from between her squeezing thighs, his two fingers still buried deep in her anus. He could feel her body clenching rhythmically as her vagina rippled in orgasmic contractions. Melissa's long, sharp fingernails clawed at the soft pillow she held, her pretty head arching all the way back until the tendons stood out tautly on her neck, and her fabulous body shuddered with ecstasy as another spoonful of hot lovejuice trickled from her open vulva onto her flawless inner thigh.

Kouzaris manoeuvred his immense body between Melissa's legs until he was behind her, his gorgeous captive barely noticing as she panted with satisfaction. She could, however, feel his fingers still buried in her anus, but didn't care as she rode the incredibly prolonged peak of her climax. Oh God oh yes oh God that's so good.

Kouzaris waited until Melissa eventually stopped trembling and her breaths had become shivering sighs of contentment. Then he spoke.

"Melissa, I want you to crouch on your hands and knees." His own breath was heavy with excitement once more.

She moaned lazily. "Oh please, Christos... just give me one minute." The deep, drawing pleasure was almost gone now, but still tiny tremors occasionally rippled from between her smooth legs.

The Greek waited twenty seconds. "Now, please," he instructed.

Melissa sighed and rolled over onto all fours, drawing her knees underneath her until they touched the plump undersides of her breasts. Sinking down onto her elbows, she felt surprisingly calm about her current position. So Kouzaris had his fingers up her arse, she told herself, but that was okay because there was no way that huge prick of his was going to fit in there.

Kouzaris knelt behind Melissa, his penis a throbbing purple truncheon. He began to ease his two fingers back and forth in her hot fundament with slow strokes, crossing and uncrossing his fingers inside her to search the intimate contours of her back passage. His other hand was still cupping a puddle of Melissa's aromatic lovejuice, and now he closed it around his heavy erection, sighing with pleasure as he slid his dripping hand up and down his contoured shaft until it glistened with Melissa's sex oil. Eventually he stopped stroking himself, and Melissa shivered as she felt his wet hand glide slowly back and forth over her buttocks, mildly arousing her and making her cheeks shiny with her own lubricant. This wasn't bad at all, she thought.

Then he stroked lazily down into the cleft of her firm butt and, slightly spreading the two fingers already inside Melissa to widen her sphincter, Kouzaris eased a slippery finger from his other hand into her warm anus.

Melissa gasped as she felt a third finger slide into her quivering rectum. She felt very full now, but as the Greek began to move his fingers deep inside her, she told herself to relax. He wasn't going to get much further than this, so he would just finger-fuck her arse for a while, and then probably flip her over and screw her again. And she had kind of, sort of, quite enjoyed that last time. Melissa nestled her smooth forehead into the soft pillow, her muscles soft and languid after her torrid orgasms.

Kouzaris was quite taken aback when Melissa's tight anus suddenly dilated, but quickly he slid a fourth finger into her, burying himself up to the knuckles in her hot fundament. Well, the dirty little slut, he thought as he worked unhurriedly at Melissa's slackened orifice. She had done this before! Perhaps her husband wasn't such a prudish little wimp after all. Or maybe he was, and his gorgeous wife had taken an adventurous lover. Kouzaris' erection pulsed eagerly.

Melissa moaned with dread when she felt her sphincter lose all resistance to the Greek's questing fingers. She tried to tense herself back up, but he was probing far too deeply for her to effect any expulsion of him, and as soon as she stopped making the conscious effort to squeeze, her anus opened into a slack, unresisting hole. How the hell had he done this to her? She twisted her pretty head to one side against the pillow as Kouzaris pulled her hips slowly upwards with his hands until her thighs were vertical and her flawless buttocks stood high above the rumpled sheets, his thrusting fingers ceaselessly ravishing her gaping fundament. Oh God, this was bad, she thought. What on earth had happened? Then she realised with a start: Of course! This was all Charles' fault.

For several months, Melissa's husband had pressed his beautiful young wife to allow him to sex her anally. She had refused, of course, but had seen no harm when Charles had slid one deft finger - wet from his splendid manipulation of her shaven sex - gently into the soft, puckered exit of her as they had begun to make love one Saturday evening. Since then it had been a regular part of their sexual repertoire, and when Melissa was whimpering with pleasure under the attentions of her husband's penis, hands or tongue, Charles often had one or two fingers stroking the inner lining of her hot anus. It was harmless enough, she had thought, but evidently her husband's recent frequent fingering of her had reprogrammed the instinct of her sphincter muscle just enough... And now, under the huge Greek's prolonged and much more forceful invasion, she had simply opened up around him.

Kouzaris' relentless working inside her slack fundament was causing a thin sheen of anal lubricant to ooze from the pores of her rectal passage, mixing with oil and lovejuice on his probing fingers, and presently Melissa's loose anal cavity began to squelch softly every time he slid to the knuckles inside her. She could hear the huge Greek panting excitedly above her, and feel his fingers working deep and unhindered in her defenceless rectum as it slurped and squelched around him, and Melissa's fabulous body shivered with apprehension.

Kouzaris' slippery fingers glided effortlessly back into Melissa's unresisting anus once more, and as he pulled away from her he withdrew his fingers right out of her body. For a second her fundament gaped like a tunnel before him, allowing him to see several inches inside her, before her tired sphincter muscle slowly responded. Before she was more than halfway closed he held two fingers in Melissa's slack ring, grinning as her lazily puckering anus kissed his fingers and immediately dilated once more, permitting his third and fourth fingers to slip smoothly back inside her hot, wet body. Every three of four gliding strokes, Kouzaris withdrew completely before sliding back into his gorgeous young captive's helpless fundament, keeping up this rhythm for several long minutes until Melissa's exhausted sphincter quivered open and utterly defenceless, scarcely even beginning to constrict each time he pulled free of her. She was ready.

Kouzaris slid one hand over his glistening erection, three fingers of his other hand gliding easily into Melissa's gaping rectum with a soft, wet squelch. The beautiful English girl's eyes were shut and she was whimpering quietly with repressed panic, hoping fervently that this wouldn't be as bad as she feared it might be. His fingers worked inside her pliant sphincter for a few more seconds, then he withdrew again and this time Melissa's sensuous lips quivered as she felt the unmistakeable bluntness of the Greek's huge, purple penis nestle between her cleft. She squeezed her lightly painted eyelids tightly shut as her weakly closing ring immediately dilated like an opening mouth round Kouzaris' immense glans, the tip of him nosing inside her unresisting sphincter. This is it, she thought.

Holding still for a moment, his purple dome halfway into Melissa's body, Kouzaris slid his wet, aromatic fingers over her curvy hips. Then he gently drew her onto him, whimpering with joy as Melissa's accomodating anus stretched snugly over his slippery glans and he slithered slowly into her hot bowels.

Melissa groaned helplessly as Kouzaris sank his pulsing erection deep into her arse, her hips trembling in his hands at the incredible fullness of him. How could this be happening to her? Oh God, he was so big, so big. Her slim fingers dug into the pillow as the huge Greek's tip pressed into the warm clay of Melissa's faeces, finally bringing him to a halt with almost all of his huge shaft inside her.

Kouzaris savoured the moment of being buried all the way into Melissa's anus, then after a few seconds he drew his hips back, pulling his immense shaft from between her spread buttocks. When the crest of his dome was almost out of her, he slid easily back into Melissa until he filled her completely again, both of them gasping at the sensation of his inward stroke. Slowly, Kouzaris began to thrust back and forth in Melissa's hot anus, his big hands tightly controlling her luxuriant hips.

Melissa gritted her teeth as the huge Greek began fucking her gaping arsehole, her mind reeling. Amazingly the sensation wasn't that unpleasant, she realised - he was very slippery, and he had worked relentlessly at her sphincter until it was a slack, unresisting hole, the exhausted muscle not even twitching as his glistening shaft slid effortlessly in and out of her. It was just so... odd, unfamiliar, that inward stroke. It felt like he was right up behind her belly-button when he filled her completely. She began to relax slightly, her panic subsiding. At least he wasn't ripping her apart.

The Greek was gasping with excitement as he thrust deep inside Melissa's flawless body with smooth, easy rhythm. His repeatedly driving penis had flattened and dented the tail of her soft excrement, allowing him to sink another half-inch or so into her with each stroke, and now sensing that his beautiful captive was in no obvious distress below him, Kouzaris gently accelerated his rhythm until he was plunging sweetly back and forth in her hot, slippery fundament, her snug passage so wet that she was squelching audibly with the increased speed.

Melissa's fabulous body began to shudder at Kouzaris' faster tempo, her knuckles white with tension as she clutched the soft pillow in her slim hands. She could feel the thin membrane between her anus and vagina being distorted by the Greek's huge, plunging penis, each thrust pushing the pliant sheet of muscle up into the roof of her wet vagina in long, firm waves... which - incredible though it was to her - actually felt rather good when accompanied by the smooth friction of his glistening shaft in her hot anus. Melissa's lightly painted eyelids fluttered as her G-spot slowly swelled against the rhythmically heaving membrane, and she found herself beginning to pant softly with the first tremors of arousal. Please, no faster, she thought. His plunging purple penis, beginning to compress the tip of the faecal waste deep inside her, was making her feel just slightly uncomfortable, but the gliding friction of him and the gentle stimulation of her firming G-spot was growing increasingly pleasurable. Anything more would just be painful, but this... Melissa could feel her nipples swelling. No faster. No faster.

Kouzaris whimpered with mounting excitement as he rooted Melissa's gorgeous arse. Her pretty head was turned to one side against the pillow, her silken blonde hair a thick, lustrous fan across the soft cushion, and as he ogled the profile of her beautiful face Kouzaris could see her sensuous, painted lips moving. Leaning forwards, never breaking his sweet rhythm in her, the huge Greek could just make out her whispers over the soft squelch of her unresisting anus.

"No faster..." Melissa was breathing, barely aware that she was giving voice to her thoughts. "Please... no faster... no faster..."

Kouzaris moaned with delight. What a beautiful, filthy slut, he marvelled. He was assaulting her arse while her husband was being driven around the country on a wild goose chase arranged by her rapist... and she was actually enjoying it! He felt his excitement climbing inexorably higher, and fought to hold his release at bay, wanting to prolong the sight and smell and sweet, slurping friction of anally fucking Melissa for as long as possible.

Melissa's G-spot had swollen into a smooth dome in her slippery sex tract, and each gliding stroke of the Greek's huge, contoured erection in her anus caused her vaginal floor to surge delightfully against its hypersensitive surface. God, that feels good, she thought wonderingly. No faster, no faster.

"No faster..." Kouzaris heard Melissa whisper shiveringly. "Please... no faster... oh that's good... no faster..."

Between his hands, Melissa's flawless hips began to rotate minutely as she tried to grind her bloated G-spot against the surging membrane separating it from the thrusting penis in her resistless sphincter. Oh yes, oh yes. Just like that.

"No faster..." whimpered Melissa, her sensuous lips beginning to quiver with pleasure, her lacquered fingernails scratching at the soft pillow. "Ohhhh, just like that... no faster... mmmmm, no faster..."

And above her fabulous, gently squirming body, Kouzaris could hold back no longer.

He slid hard and deep into her hot shippery fundament and cried out in rapturous release as his orgasm overcame him. The eye of his penis opened against Melissa's dented faeces and a split-second later his semen hosed onto her waste in a long, thick squirt. Kouzaris panted with relief as he slithered slowly back and forth in Melissa's resistless anus, his sperm filling her gaping cavity in blissful, rhythmic jets. Below the huge Greek, Melissa trembled at the liquid heat of him deep inside her, unsure whether she was relieved her arse-fucking was over without injury or disappointed that he hadn't lasted quite long enough for her pleasure to really spiral.

Kouzaris slid gently in and out of Melissa's anus for some time, until his empty, spent penis began to soften. Reluctantly he pulled away from her, slithering wetly from between her glorious buttocks, his shaft dripping and brown-streaked. His eyes savoured the sight and smell of Melissa's gaping, sperm-filled rectum for several seconds as her exhausted sphincter struggled to reactivate itself, her quivering anus eventually shrinking slowly to a half-inch wide hole, too weak to close any further. Kouzaris released Melissa's luxuriant hips, and she sagged into a loose foetal position with a gasp of relief and fatigue. Dimly she felt a warm tide flow over her buttocks as the Greek's semen, thick and brown, streamed from her open, twitching anus.