Melissa's Capture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The huge Greek remained kneeled over her for a time, enjoying the sight of Melissa's spent, used body. The glorious curves of her breasts and hips and buttocks still gleamed with oil, her supple inner thighs shone with his sperm and her own squirted lovejuice, and her slim neck and shoulders were tacky with the drying semen he had emptied over her from between those fabulous breasts. He sighed contentedly and looked at his watch.

"Melissa."

She turned her pretty head resignedly to face him. Was there still more? Her weak anus had finally closed and the movement of her body caused trapped air within her to exhaust in a wet, sticky fart, brown sperm bubbling from between her shining buttocks.

"You have been here for a little over three hours," Kouzaris informed her. Lifting his immense body from the bed, the Greek ambled over to the fitted wardrobe.

"Your husband is likely to return in about forty-five minutes time. I suggest you go to your room, take a shower, and prepare yourself for his arrival. You may use this robe."

Melissa recognised the plain white bathrobe Kouzaris draped over her recumbent body, a standard-issue hotel accessory.

"I-I don't have the room key," she stammered.

Kouzaris smiled down at her. "I will give you a spare when we go back out to reception." He wiped his glistening penis casually with a towel, leaving a long, brown mark on the white linen. Quickly pulling on his shorts, the Greek smilingly watched Melissa as she drew her tiny, black swimsuit panties up over her hips and slipped into the bathrobe, knotting the waistband tight around her hourglass waist. Her bikini brassiere she stuffed into the robe's small pocket. She could feel a dampness on the back of her neck, and Melissa blushed as she realised that she had semen in her hair.

"Splendid!" beamed Kouzaris, beckoning her out into his office. Though she tried to remain outwardly calm, Melissa's long, smooth legs wobbled unsteadily beneath her as she walked past him, her body weak and aching from his ceaseless attentions. Kouzaris followed, and turned to face his beautiful captive as the approached the outer door which led to the hotel's reception lobby.

Sliding his huge hands around Melissa's slim upper arms, he eased her curvy body against the white door, stepping forwards until his chest brushed her towel-covered breasts. Lowering his head, he parted Melissa's sensuous lips quickly and eagerly with his mouth, driving his tongue firmly between her teeth and pushing her pretty head back against the wood with a gentle bump. He kissed her fiercely for several seconds, sucking the air from her and smearing his lips against hers as he hungrily explored every corner of her small, wet mouth. Then he released her, leaving Melissa's petal-like lips feeling tingly and bruised.

"Well, my gorgeous little sex-pot. This has been a lot of fun." The Greek beamed happily down at Melissa as her pretty green eyes fluttered open after his ravenous kiss. "Maybe I see you down at dinner."

Melissa sighed, weariness beginning to steal over her. Please, just let me go now, she thought. I've done everything you wanted. "Maybe," she replied. "We'll see." She gave him a small, tired smile.

Kouzaris smiled back at her and unlocked the door.

* * * * * * * * * *

The shower was on full hot, making Melissa's flawless, bronzed skin turn pink with the heat as she cleansed her slim, curvy body. She had thrown her tiny black swimsuit into the garbage disposal chute upon returning to the hotel room - by the time she had got back, her panties were soaked through with massage oil and lovejuice, and the gusset of them was sodden with aromatic, brown-stained spunk. Melissa had washed the streak of semen from her silken hair, and now she scrubbed at her shoulders and breasts and hips and legs, carefully rinsing the oil and lovejuice and sperm from her fabulous body. Her vagina ached dully from its plundering by Kouzaris' huge erection, and her anus felt loose and oddly empty after the incredible fullness of their anal sex.

Finally, Melissa stepped from the shower, towelling her body and hair. She was brushing her damp, blonde hair with smooth strokes when the fatigue from the afternoon's activities finally became overwhelming. She knew she wanted to clean her teeth, to rid herself of the faint, salty taste of his semen in her mouth, but she was just too tired to bother. Melissa laid down the hairbrush and curled up on the hotel bed, physically and mentally exhausted.

And when Charles stumped into the hotel room twenty minutes later, hot and irritable from his pointless cross-country journey, he found his gorgeous young wife fast asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kouzaris had watched Melissa stagger unsteadily across the hotel lobby to the waiting lift, the spare room key jangling in one slim, trembling hand, and then he had quickly returned to his bedroom. After the air-conditioned freshness of the lobby, the bedroom reeked of sex. He washed his hands to remove the smell of Melissa from his fingers, then walked over to the half-open wardrobe which faced one side of the bed. Opening the door fully, he peered at the tripod-mounted video camera within.

In the cool darkness of the cupboard the 'Record' warning light was a glowing ruby, as it had been since just before Melissa had first entered his office nearly four hours ago. Flicking the recording button to 'off', Kouzaris pulled the camera out into the bedroom and removed it from its tripod, hitting the rewind control as he did so. Presently he hit 'Play', and held the eyepiece to his face.

Onscreen, Melissa was crouching with her hips held high in the air by his controlling hands, whilst he was kneeling behind her, plunging sweetly in and out of her unresisting anus as her slim hands twisted at the soft pillow. Her pretty head was turned to point full at the camera, her eyes closed and sensuous lips slightly parted in an expression of rapt contentment.

Kouzaris smiled. Rewinding the camera further, he found the point in the recording where the bedroom door opened and he appeared carrying Melissa's fabulous, bikini-clad body in his strong arms. Now all he had to do was burn the recording onto a DVD and add it to the half-dozen or so existing films he had amassed over the past couple of years, of the other women guests he had lusted after with such passion that he had been compelled to conquer them. Kouzaris beamed happily. Plus of course, he thought, he would make sure he showed the film to Melissa. And naturally she would be keen to not let a copy fall into the hands of, say, her husband. And they still had five days of their holiday left yet.

Kouzaris went back to work, whistling a contented tune.