Mellow Yellow Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And HOW I responded. Charles was an expert at the romantic part of sex. As Charles strong arms enveloped me, I slid my arms inside his jacket. I could not get my arms around his cheat and had to make do with caressing the muscles on his back. Charles’ mouth was sweeter than the candy covering the condom. Charles began slowly, placing his lips on mine and then pressed more firmly, with his tongue darting over my lips. I opened my lips and let his tongue glide over my teeth. To show him that I wanted him penetrating my being, I parted my teeth and Charles tongue began to dart in and out between my teeth, Charles never forced himself on me but let me allow more and more of his tongue inside my mouth. As he entered my mouth, Charles held me tighter and tighter as if to say that he wanted to explore more and more of my willing body.

I don’t know if you have ever studied sex therapy but the therapist will initially bring the patient to a certain point in the sex act, compliment the patient on his success to restore confidence and then suspend the session without continuing. Charles was such a romantic, so gentle and manly at the same time that I put aside any thoughts of quitting. As I said, what I was practicing was in no way conventional sex therapy. I was practicing seduction and using every weapon available to the Chinese woman.

I asked Charles to start undressing me. That is important with a man who has lost his self-confidence. The woman must always ask, never tell the man what to do. Charles was unfamiliar with the buttons on my cheongsam and started to fumble. I encouraged Charles by saying that he was doing it right. The cheongsam fell to the floor and I stepped out in the soft light clothed only in the lingerie that I had bought for the occasion. I think that I heard Charles suck in his breath and I noticed his pants had grown a noticeable bulge between his legs.

I started to slowly unbutton Charles’ shirt, kissing his hairy chest as it revealed itself to me. I am shorter compared to Charles so that my lips were naturally at the level of his chest. I let his shirt drop on my cheongsam and then I undid his belt. With difficulty, I managed to get the zipper down over the bulge and let his pants drop. We momentarily admired each other’s semi-nakedness in the soft light before opening the futon to full length. I didn’t want to create an interruption of even one second in my therapy by leading him to the bedroom.

“Charles, now that we unfolded the futon, come lie beside me and remove my brassiere.” Charles responded silently to my every request, but I could hear his breathing increase in rapidity as he beheld my breasts, the breasts of his first Chinese lover.

I discovered an advantage to making up my “therapy” as I went along. I could ask for Charles to do whatever I wanted and call it part of the cure. Now I wanted Charles to caress me into a fury of lust that I had not experienced for years. As his sex therapist, I had to point out every erogenous zone on a woman’s body and Charles eagerly explored and kissed each and every one. I showed Charles how smooth a Chinese woman’s skin is and was rewarded in return by his smooth white hand gliding over my golden body.

I held Charles’ hands to my small, firm breasts as long as I wanted. Charles learned exactly how a woman wants her breasts touched and caressed, gently around the base and then caressed up to my erect nipples. Charles tenderly kissed both nipples sending tingles from the golden mounds to the regions between my legs. I was spinning, spinning towards uncontrollable ecstasy but I had to remember that I was supposed to be the teacher and Charles my attentive student.

Charles’ hand caressed my stomach and then tentatively creeped towards my modus venus. I was on fire, thoroughly enjoying this man’s delightful touch but I still had a leg in the real world. I sensed that Charles was approaching the point at which he lost confidence with white women. I moved down and started to gently remove his underwear, taking care to not snag Charles’ willie on the waistband. I was shocked by what I saw. My weeks of curiosity about what Charles had between his legs and what it was like were finally satisfied. Charles’ willie was ENORMOUS, hard as stone and bigger than anything I had seen in my textbooks or real life. It glistened erect in the soft light, rising in circumcised glory from his firm testicles the same way the lighthouses around Hong Kong gleamed above the rocks on which they stood.

I hesitated and wondered whether I was physically able to do this job. Quite frankly, I had anticipated that Charles would have a willie of more regular size Perhaps I should have enlisted one of the older Kowloon hookers who were used to willies of all sizes. I put that thought far from my mind. No, Charles would be all mine and I could not entrust the work of initiating him to fulfilling sex to another woman, especially not a prostitute. I asked Charles to remove my panties, a job he eagerly undertook. After Charles uncovered my quivering private parts, I got to my knees, faced my white lover and said:

“Charles, I will show you how to touch a woman’s sex. This is the essential part of a woman. You’ve never touched a Chinese woman here, have you? I am opening myself up to you. This is how you touch a woman.”

I showed Charles how to hold my outer lips apart with two fingers and then I guided his middle finger up between my inner lips in exactly the manner I wanted. I looked over at Charles’ willie and, I swear that this is true Mei-ling, it grew at least two centimeters while I was showing him how to touch my sex. I didn’t know that a good woman could make her man even bigger. That made me proud of my therapy. Charles learned quickly how and where to touch me and I was suddenly racked with an orgasm. I shuddered and moaned while kneeling with my legs apart and Charles’ gentle finger sliding over my clitoris.

My orgasm was so intense that I became caught up in the ecstasy of the moment and I must have neglected Charles’ needs. As the intensity of my orgasm faded away, I noticed that Charles’ willie, the object of my desire and my “therapy”, was starting to soften. Why had I neglected my work and selfishly thought only of myself and not of Charles? I chastised myself because I was not being a professional sex therapist. I was no better than those self-absorbed white bitches who had created Charles’ problem in the first place.

The situation was desperate, Mei-Ling. I recalled that you said that your dear Paul likes you to take his willie into your mouth. Would it work on Charles? Desperate situations call for desperate measures but tonight I was doing many things I never thought I would do. Yes, my French Canadian lover Léo did practice oral sex on me, which I loved after I got over the initial shock. I was always too shy (or too Chinese) to take Léo’s willie in my mouth. I am ashamed to tell you that I was such a mediocre lover before I met Charles that I never had had a man’s willie in my mouth.

I overcame my inhibitions and told Charles to lie on his back. Then I took Charles’ willie into my mouth to make it hard again. I ran my tongue along the sides of his willie and tried not to hurt the precious instrument with my teeth. My mouth is so small and Charles’ willie was so large that I thought I would dislocate my jaw trying to accommodate its girth. I put Charles’ willie as far into my mouth as I could without triggering my gag reflex. Can you imagine this traditional Chinese woman giving a white guy a blow job? I know that it’s not part of the oriental woman experience but I was desperate. Besides, it was working, even though I was hardly what you could call a professional at this. Charles’ willie stiffened and grew in my mouth so that I had to take some of its length out.

Do you want to know something else, Mei-Ling? I think I like oral sex, at least with Charles. His willie is so smooth, a perfect match for the smoothness of my tongue. It fills my mouth from cheek to cheek forcing my tongue over its silky smooth tip.. I think that’s why my first attempt at oral sex worked so well. I also like the musky smell of Charles’ willie. The male pheromones must be concentrated on the willie because I find Charles smell intoxicating.

I turned, retrieved the condom from the candy dish on the coffee table and rolled the latex over his stiff, erect manhood. Why was I using a condom you ask? It certainly wasn’t because I was afraid that Charles had an STD. I had checked Dr. Leung’s file very carefully and Charles was perfectly clean. After all, how can one get an STD without the S? It wasn’t because I was afraid that I would get pregnant. Actually, I was so enamoured of Charles that I wouldn’t mind having his child, even if I would get a reputation as a single mother with an Eurasian baby. The reason for the condom was to put a little bit of distance, as it were, between Charles and me when he was inside me. Charles had never experienced the inside of a woman, never mind a Chinese woman. I am depending on Léo’s word that sex with a Chinese woman is exquisite. But if Charles’ first taste of a woman was a Chinese woman, he would never last a second. I had to desensitize his willie with rubber so he would be last, be fulfilled and lose his anxieties about sex. If I let Charles feel the complete sensation of a Chinese woman on his first penetration, he might ejaculate prematurely and end up worse than ever.

I got on top of Charles and lowered myself on to his willie. The condom was dry so I rubbed his willie between my lips, trying to keep control. I was wetter than I had ever been due to my orgasm and my first taste of a man’s willie. Nevertheless, I had a problem at first to put Charles inside me. I think it was the combination of willie size and me being tight from the excitement of Charles willie in my mouth. Finally, I forced open the entrance to my inner chamber where I would entertain my lover’s manhood. I thought that Charles willie would tear me apart at first but as I slowly forced the willie towards its destination, force gave way to a smooth sliding motion. My pain and fear gave way to the feeling of closeness, love and lust that I only experienced before with Léo.

I lowered my trembling body onto Charles’s willie and his manhood and my womanhood joined together. Mei-Ling, what exhilarating thought whirled through my head as more and more of Charles explored deeper and deeper inside me. Here I was about to strip a white guy of his virginity the same way that Léo had taken his Chinese lover’s virginity. Charles had already stripped my mouth of its virginity a few minutes before. I could feel Charles willie now so far in that it was touching parts of me that had never before been touched. Three kinds of virginity lost on the same evening – think about it. I was being swept up with images of the Orient returning a favour to Europe and being rewarded doubly in return.

In the midst of all these thoughts, I had to turn my mind back to the business of the evening and think of Charles’ needs. I had to let Charles enter me slowly so that he could become accustomed to my tight vagina without being overstimulated. To tell you the truth, Mei-Ling, I needed to become accustomed inside to Charles’ size. I always like a man to enter me slowly so I can feel every bit of the length of his manhood and there was centimeter after centimeter of pure joy from Charles’ willie.

I must tell you this Mei-Ling, despite having to keep control, this therapy was turning into the best sex of my lifetime. It had been a year since I had any man, and what a man I was having. I felt as if two halves of my body were being forced apart by this man’s intrusion to my inner body and soul. It was like my essential self was splitting apart into my yin and yang.

Charles’ willie passed my cervix and I felt its rounded head press against my womb. Again, I had to try and regain control so I didn’t squeeze Charles. I had to make Charles’ first complete sexual experience last for him, otherwise he would never regain his confidence. I know that Charles bottomed out inside me because I felt slightly uncomfortable. This helped me return to my professional self. I checked between my legs at the point of our joining and Charles was still not all the way inside. That was fine for now. Charles could stretch me later but I had to attend to his needs now.

“Charles, we must stop and relax a little.”

“Susan, I’m fucking a woman for the first time in my life and you want me to relax? Have some pity on me. I never knew it would feel so good!”

I was surprised that Charles first words since we began making love would be so direct. I was thrilled that he was enjoying the experience and enjoying what I was doing for him and to him. I replied:

“Charles, I want to prolong this to make up for all your bad experiences. That’s part of the therapy. Let your therapist take control now.”

I started to raise myself slowly and let Charles slide out slowly. I could feel the ridge of the tip of his willie retrace its steps over my cervix and outward until only three centimeters were left inside me. Then I slowly lowered myself onto Charles willie until I had that same slight discomfort bottoming out. I kept this slow tempo up for 10 minutes and I think that I managed to stuff a few more millimeters of rock hard penis into me. The slow strokes were torturing Charles and his face was becoming more contorted. Charles face finally took on the same look as some of my more psychotic patients. From between clenched teeth, Charles screamed:

“Shag me off woman! You’re driving me crazy.”

The truth was that Charles was driving me crazy as well. I started to rise and fall more quickly, sighing in time with each stroke. Finally, I lost control on a deep instroke and went into an intense orgasm. I felt my insides tighten up around Charles and that seemed to do the trick for him. I felt his body shudder all over as he pulled my arms and brought my body close to his. I say I felt his body shudder as I was seeing only coloured lights. My orgasm intensified and traveled to the tips of my breasts as my nipples entwined with the hair on Charles’ chest.

I remained in that position, exhausted for a few minutes. Then I realized that I must be getting heavy on top of Charles. His willie was starting to soften to the consistency of a ripe banana. I slowly got up and watched as the rubber-clad willie popped out of me and then eased over on to his stomach. I lay in Charles’ arms for the longest time. I didn’t want to end the momentous occasion when I stripped Charles of his virginity as well as the first time I performed oral sex on a man. I was too exhausted from my “therapy” to move from this warm, luscious spot. As I lay there, I was fascinated by the sight of the willie that had so intimidated me when revealed an hour ago shrink back to a normal size.

Finally, Charles broke the spell: “Susan, I think I should take care of things here before I make a mess of your futon.”

I reluctantly let Charles go and “take care of things.” It seemed to be so mundane to hear the toilet flush after such passion. Charles must have sensed the banality of the moment and asked:

“Susan, can I stay with you tonight? You’ve done me so much good that I don’t want to leave right now.”

I told Charles that, as much as I would like him to stay, that wasn’t part of the treatment. Actually, I was worried about my nosey neighbour down the hall, old Mrs. Chang. She was asleep right now and Charles could leave without her noticing. If he stayed until the morning, something I earnestly desired at that moment, widow Chang would see Charles leaving at the precise moment when she was doing her Tai Chi outside the apartment building. An Englishman leaving a Chinese woman’s apartment in the early morning would make juicy gossip when widow Chang did her daily shopping. Charles reluctantly dressed and I put on a kimono from my closet. Right up to the time he left, I was determined that Charles would receive the full oriental woman experience.

At the door, Charles asked: “Dr. Wu, we haven’t discussed your fees for the treatment. What are you charging for this?”

I was incredulous. Charles wanted to pay me when I had received so much pleasure that I should be paying him. Suddenly I had an inspiration as to how I could see Charles at the earliest possible moment:

“The procedure is experimental and I haven’t established a fee schedule yet. Can we discuss the fees at your next session, Mr. Burnhamthorpe? I am heavily booked all next week, but I can fit you in tomorrow morning. I believe that we should continue at your apartment so that we achieve success in all possible surroundings and using all different methods. Would tomorrow morning at 9:00 am be satisfactory.”

Charles readily agreed to go ahead with his therapy. I suspect that I had done my job so well that evening that he would have agreed to any fee, even if I asked three times what the high-priced Hong Kong hookers charge.

It is getting late, Mei-Ling and I haven’t finished telling you about my next encounter between Charles and me. I will write some more in a few days when I have some time. In the meantime, can you think about what you would do if you found yourself in my situation, Mei-Ling? I need to know what to do about Miss Yang as she knows that Charles was my patient before we became involved and she knows about the incriminating file in my records. Also, there is the matter of Dr. Leung who referred Charles to me. What must I do to ensure that my unethical behaviour remains a secret? Please give me your ideas. I think Charles and I are falling deeply in love. Without asking, he calls me Susan now, not Dr. Wu. I pray that he stays with me when the English leave Hong Kong. I cannot stand the thought of having another love torn from me by circumstances beyond my control.

Your psychiatrist friend (who needs her head read) Wu Sui

I closed the e-mail and deleted the spam. I was tired and went to bed before Melinda came home. In the middle of the night, I suddenly woke up. In the darkness, Melinda had uncovered me and was sucking on my dick to make it stiff.

“You read the e-mail before you came to bed, didn’t you?

As Melinda lowered her wet pussy on my dick, she said: “Go back to sleep Paul. I’m pretending I’m a sex therapist.”

12