Movie Night

Story Info
Marcus isn't a ladies man, but he does work at a pharmacy...
3.5k words
4.32
59.8k
75

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/06/2023
Created 08/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Br0kenD0ll
Br0kenD0ll
1,396 Followers

"Well, that was enough for me." Marcus stretched as he stood up, feigning a yawn. He gave the room one last look as the credits on the third flick of their movie marathon started to roll, surreptitiously eyeing the level of everyone's glasses before he got up and walked toward his bedroom. "You guys stay up as late as you want, but I gotta crash."

"Come on," Joshua said as he left, "You're not going to bitch out on us already, are you?"

He smiled as he spoke, but Marcus could read between the lines as his roommate glared at him. He was disappointed. Joshua had set this whole thing up to try to give him a shot with his girlfriend's roommate Tara, and as far as Joshua was concerned, Marcus had blown it. Despite all the alcohol lubricated jumpscares he hadn't made a move all night.

They'd planned it for days. The drinks. The snacks. The movies. Well, Joshua had at least, Marcus knew that no matter how much they prepared that he'd never be half as good with the ladies as Joshua was, but his roommate didn't want to hear it. He told him that was an incel mindset and they were going to get him a girlfriend even if it killed him. He just wasn't as tall, blond, or handsome as his soccer playing roommate was, and he'd long ago made peace with that. His roommate probably had a better chance of having a threesome with his girlfriend Kelly and her roommate Tara than Marcus had of getting kissed under normal circumstances.

"Sorry man," Marcus apologized, ignoring the girls as much as they ignored him the whole night. "You know I have to work tomorrow. I don't have another slasher movie in me."

"Cool," was all Joshua said to him, even though he knew that it wasn't, before he went into his room and shut the door. Once Marcus was out of the picture Joshua wasted no time in turning the charm right back on with "All right ladies - who wants to see part four, where we find out who the night stalker really was, all along!"

They'd have more fun without him, Marcus was sure of that, but he was also sure they'd all be passed out before they were halfway through the next movie. The sleeping pills he'd dissolved in their drinks would make sure of that. At 5'8" he was more than a little scrawny and hopelessly awkward. The women in his life might not think much of that, but that had hardly kept him from getting laid the last couple years in college. He'd been a virgin for his whole first year of course. Once he discovered he could make a few things from the expired narcotics inventory disappear before it went to its locked dumpster at his part time pharmacy job things had started looking up.

Tonight's drug of choice was most of a package of sleeping pills with a big warning against taking them with alcohol right on the box. A little research online revealed that the drinking wouldn't hurt anyone - it would just make them dead to the world for six or eight hours, which was perfect for what Marcus wanted. He knew that Tara barely saw him as human, much less as a man. That didn't stop him from aching to find out what her body looked like under those slutty outfits she enjoyed so much. Kelly was hot too of course, in the same stereotypical way as her boyfriend. She had more cleavage and a better ass than Tara, but she wasn't really his type. After college Kelly and Josh would probably get married and have cute little blond kids and live happily ever after behind their white picket fence.

Marcus would still happily fuck Kelly later tonight if he was up for round two of course, but the girl he really wanted to use was her dark haired roommate Tara. She was kind of a bitch and perpetually single because of it, which is why Joshua thought he had a chance with her. There was just something about her unreadable expressions and intense gaze that made him ache to put her in her place, and right now the only thing that separated him from the fulfillment of all his fantasies was half an hour of waiting for the pills to kick in and a couple thin layers of cloth. She might never remember what he was going to do to her, but he was going to set up his phone before he got started to make sure he never forgot a single detail of what came next.

For the next ten or fifteen minutes he heard the group of them talking and joking over the movie. It was probably at Marcus' expense he realized. It usually was, but today he didn't mind. Let them think as little of him as they wanted - today both of those sluts were going to give him everything that he wanted, just like the other women from his classes he'd met at a party or tricked into coming over to do a little studying. Joshua might think he was still a virgin, but he'd fucked half a dozen of his classmates, even if none of them remembered it. Why have a girlfriend when you could have a new victim every few weeks, he thought, smiling. Girlfriends were constant work and effort, and even if the girls he'd had so far weren't nearly as pretty as Tara or Kelly, they were just as warm and wet, and as long as he kept carefully picking his targets and using condoms to make sure there wasn't any incriminating evidence left behind, that wasn't going to change any time soon.

After Marcus couldn't hear anything over the sound of the movie, he set a timer and waited another twenty minutes. Then he spent that time pacing before he opened his bedroom door so he could peek his head out at the living room to see if anyone was still moving. Nothing except for the light coming the television moved though. Marcus walked slowly out into the living room, turning on one of the lamps to give him enough light to appreciate his handy work. Joshua and Kelly were passed out on the couch, partially entwined in mid cuddle, and Tara was laid out on the loveseat - just where Marcus had left them before he said he ditched them earlier.

"Alright everyone - shows over - time for bed." he said, as he shut off the TV. No one stirred.

"I mean it," he said, walking towards Joshua and shaking his shoulder hard enough to watch Kelly's tits jiggle. Apparently she'd shed her bra at some point while he'd been too busy watching a movie to notice. "You two - get a room already."

No one moved though, and he smiled darkly in anticipation for what came next. Marcus moved over to Tara and leaned his phone against the bowl of popcorn to position it at the right angle to record her. He adjusted it, and once he was happy with the image on screen he leaned over and started to grope her lightly through her top. "What about you Tara? Are you having sweet dreams or did those movies give you nightmares?" he whispered as his hands explored her body and started to pull up the hem of her skirt. "It doesn't really matter either way. Your real nightmare is only just beginning."

Marcus stood up and dropped his pants and underwear, then ripped open the condom packet, and started to roll the latex sheath on his throbbing cock. He never thought he'd get the chance to be alone with such a lovely slut, and that Tara would forever be relegated to jerk off material, but thanks to his roommates insistence that he finally get a real girlfriend, a miracle had happened. Maybe he'd let Joshua try to play matchmaker more often he decided as he turned back to tonight's victim. Did she move, he wondered as he looked at her again. Before he'd thought her panties were slightly more visible than they were now. It didn't matter. She wouldn't be wearing the tight black bikini cut panties much longer anyway. Marcus would love to keep them as a memento of the occasion, but he knew it would be too suspicious, so he'd just have to burn them into his memory instead.

"You know, Joshua thought that maybe with a couple drinks in you, that we might have a fling," Marcus whispered as he grabbed Tara's panties so he could pull them off. "But I think we both know that a slut like you wouldn't be caught did fucking a guy like me. That's why I had to--" Marcus froze as he felt the cold metal edge pressed against his throat. He looked up from the panties he'd been preparing to move to find Tara had her eyes open and a small three inch blade pressed against his throat.

"Well if you know that much, then you aren't completely stupid," She spat, looking up at him with hate in her eyes,"so maybe you understand that if you move a muscle I'm going to spray your blood all over the living room wall." Marcus didn't move or speak. He couldn't. He was terrified, and stayed as frozen as he possibly could, at least until his knees started to shake.

"Good boy," she said, her voice dripping with derision. "Now let go of my panties and hand me your phone. Slowly." Marcus did exactly what she said, and as he moved she leaned up to follow him, never letting her knife leave his neck. It was only when she was holding his phone that she backed off and moved the blade away, letting him feel a thin trickle of blood from where she'd held him hostage.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled, "I just. I don't know what I was thinking - please don't call the police." She ignored him though. Fiddling with his phone for another minute before she tossed it aside.

"Why would I report you?" Tara asked. "I just sent myself the footage of you confessing that you were going to rape me as you molested a sleeping girl's body. You're my slave now, and I know just what to do with you."

"What you're going to do with me?" Marcus asked, his face pale as he took in just how dramatically the tables had turned.

"I'm going to do the only thing I can with a monstrous little pervert like you: I'm going to settle a few scores, starting with little miss perfect over there." Tara smiled as she finished speaking, but the expression was enough to chill his blood.

"You mean Kelly?" Marcus asked, looking as confused as he felt.

"Of course I mean Kelly," Tara spat, standing up and walking to the other couch. "Princess Perfect here uses those tits to get whatever she wants. The perfect job. The perfect grades. The perfect guy. Even if she has to steal him out from underneath her friends, and I fucking hate it."

"You mean that you wanted to date Joshua before--" Marcus asked stupidly.

"Listen up loser. You don't get to ask questions. Not with what I got on you. I tell you to fuck this slut and put her place and you'd better be balls deep right this fucking minute, do you got it?" As Tara spoke she reached down and pried the two lovers apart, showing Marcus very clearly that at some point in the evening she'd lost her panties as well as her bra, because once Tara had pulled the blanket away, Kelly's shaved pussy and bunched up skirt were clearly on display.

"But I... Ummmm..." Marcus looked away, his head sagging in embarrassment.

"Seriously?" Tara asked, barely restraining her own laughter as she figured out the problem. "My rapist finds a woman with a little fight in her and immediately loses his hard on? Christ you're a pussy Marcus." As she spoke she walked over to him though. She yanked the condom covering his flaccid cock off and then started to jerk it painfully.

"What's the matter? The idea of fucking her unprotected pussy doesn't turn you on as much as the idea of fucking me, loser?" Tara hissed in his ear, obviously getting off on his shame as she tortured Marcus. "You know if you don't do this for me you're going to prison, right? You know what they do to pretty young rapists like you in prison? You'll be everyone's bitch. That's your choice here. You can shove your dick inside this slut or everyone on your cell block can take their turn stretching out your tender holes."

"Please don't say that," Marcus said, starting to get hard again in spite of himself.

"Why not?" she asked, as her pace started to slow down "Do you like it too much? Are you getting close?"

"No," Marcus denied it even as his dick started to throb. Until now he'd always thought he enjoyed doing these terrible things because it gave him all the power institutions where he was usually so powerless, but as she spoke about the awful consequences he wondered for the first time if the danger and the risk were part of it too. "Just let me get a condom and I'll--"

"You don't need a condom," Tara said, pushing him towards her roommate. "Why the fuck do you think I'd want a loser like you to have safe sex with her?" Marcus tripped under the unexpected force and only barely caught himself in time to avoid landing face first into the sleeping girl's tits.

"But if she reports it they'll have my DNA and--" Marcus protested.

"You think I give a fuck?" Tara asked, putting her booted foot on his bare ass and pushing down hard enough that his cock grazed her hairless slit, sending a thrill through him. He knew he shouldn't, but while resisting his own increasing urges would have been difficult, resisting Tara's orders was completely impossible.

Marcus reached down to spread Kelly's thighs apart slightly, and then guided his raw dick towards her unprotected hole. He wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but as he felt the head of his cock get enveloped by her hot wet heat he knew this was going to be an entirely different experience than he'd ever had before. His cock had never been inside someone without that thin rubber sheath before, and as half of his prick slid inside her he knew that he'd been doing it wrong all this time. It felt unbelievably better - so much so that he wasn't even sure he'd been having sex until now.

"Fuck," he gasped, pausing has he bottomed out inside Kelly's tight hole. His roommate had probably been fingering her or teasing her for hours while everyone else watched a movie - that was probably why she was so turned on, but between her slick heat and his raw cock it was an overwhelming experience and Marcus had to pause just to make sure that he didn't blow his load embarrassingly quickly.

"Don't tell me you're done already," Tara mocked.

"No I..." When Marus turned around to defend himself he saw that she was recording him while he fucked her, and blushed. It was one thing for him to record his exploits, but to have another person do it... To know that Tara was recording him just so she could blackmail him... it sent a shiver of fear straight down his spine and to his dick.

"Please don't do that," he begged, "I just need a minute."

"I don't care what you need" Tara said, leaning down close enough that he could feel her breath on his ear. "I need you to cum in her pussy, so if you don't start moving those hips I'm going to start live streaming this to everyone in your class that's still awake."

Marcus didn't have to be told twice. He immediately pulled his hips out and started to fuck the unconcious college student in slow even thrusts. He didn't dare fuck her harder or faster. It felt too good, and he knew that if he blew his load too quickly Tara would only ridicule him for it.

"You know," Tara whispered, "She's not on anything. There's a good chance that if you cum in her pussy tonight you'll be a daddy tomorrow. She makes every guy she dates wear a condom - you might even be the first raw cock ever to penetrate that slut's pussy. Isn't that exciting? Finally, first at something in your little loser life?"

That was too much for Marcus. He tried to stop in time - to relax until he could get himself under control - but he couldn't get the idea out of his head as he blew his load inside the sleeping girl. Him? A daddy? He didn't want a kid, but he desperately wanted to see what his roommate's girlfriend looked like with big milky tits.

"Seriously?" Tara laughed as she watched hips jerk and his body tremble while he shot his load deep into Kelly's cunt. "God you're pathetic." Marcus wanted to agree with her, but his lingering shreds of self respect prevented him. Instead he lay there recovering, surprised to feel his cock hardening under her verbal assault. Why was it turning him on to be treated this way? Marcus had never had a submissive fantasy in his entire life, but something about the way Tara was treating him like shit really turned him on in a way he couldn't explain.

Marcus tried to tune it out by focusing on something he'd definitely fantasized about for months though: Kelly's tits. Ever since Joshua had started dating her he'd wanted a glimpse of what had to be double D's and he knew that if he let this opportunity pass without tasting them he'd regret it forever. So, instead of listening to Tara he pulled up Kelly's shirt and started to suck on her left tit. He was rewarded almost immediately by a light whimper, which only spurred him onward. He'd never made any of the women he'd rape cum in their sleep before, but he'd always wanted to try. Kelly seemed to be more sensitive than most though, so it was probably now or never, he thought as his hips started to slowly pump in and out of her without him even thinking about it.

"Well now," Tara whispered, "You're just full of surprises. You're going to sperm the slut twice in one night, huh? You must really want her to get pregnant." Marcus did, but he didn't say anything. Instead he just grunted, and started to pick up speed as his confidence increased. He was damned if he did and damned if he didn't at this point. On one side Tara stood over him with enough video tape to get him arrested, and on the other Kelly had a pussy full of his DNA that would do the same thing. Tomorrow either woman could destroy him, but tonight he could still enjoy himself. Tonight he could suck on Kelly's big bouncy bimbo tits and fuck her unconcious pussy, and no one - not even his roommate could do a thing about it.

Fueled by the knowledge that he was screwed he fucked her as hard and as deep as he could. He almost didn't care if she woke up at this point. That would just be the cherry on the shit sunday he decided. He pistoned in and out of her unprotected cunt reveling in the little whimpers and moans she was starting to make with increasing frequency. Even if she never knew it, it was clear she was enjoying this fuck almost as much as he was. That's when he felt her pussy clamp down on his dick. Suddenly Kelly went from being tight to being impossibly tight as her pussy bore down on the invading member inside her.

"That's right slut," he moaned, "You know you love it. Go one - take it - take it all." With a grunt he managed to push himself deeper into her pussy, shooting a second smaller load against her vulnerable cervix. Tomorrow he might be in jail, but tonight he'd definitely been in heaven.

"Easy there Romeo," Tara said as he pulled himself off the sleeping girl. "You go sleep it off and I'll clean this up. We wouldn't want her to get a plan B on her way home, would we?"

"Why didn't the sleeping pills work on you?" Marcus asked as he picked up his pants and underwear.

"Because I knew that a creep like you might try something like this, so as soon as my drink tasted bitter I poured it the fuck out." Tara answered. Marcus shrugged, and walked toward his room, not sure what was going to happen next and not quite able to bring himself to care.

"You better get some more of those pills soon though,' Tara called out after him. "There's a few more scores I want to settle before I even think about letting you off the hook, slave."