Mellow Yellow Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda was going totally white on me. So I ate shit and said I'm sorry that I let Mrs. Nguyen stay. I promised to encourage her to hide out somewhere else. Melinda looked a little less grumpy at my groveling. The whole situation was tiring, plus she had a full day of work tomorrow so she wanted just to go to bed. I said that I wanted to surf the net for a while and chat with Charles Burnhamthorpe in Hong Kong. Melinda sulked off to the bedroom.

I closed my office door and turned on the video monitor. I checked Pablo and Cadeo in the nursery and they were both fast asleep. I switched to the camera in Vanessa's room to make sure that Melinda didn't change her mind and go teepee creeping for Filipina pussy. I was relieved when Vanessa come alone into the room carrying a glass and a toothbrush. She put down her oral hygiene implements. Then she walked over to the full length wall mirror and started to pose in various positions.

I installed the mirror in the spare bedroom during my nanny-fucking period so that Vanessa and I could watch each other in various positions. She stuck out her chest. Yes, she was bigger there than when she worked for us. Then she moved her hips from one side to the other, posing with her hands on her hips like a young hooker. She stuck her ass out like one of those amateurs in English tit and bum papers. Finally, she made like a ballerina and then a fashion model. Vanessa was obviously enjoying her own body and so was I.

Still, I was getting impatient to see if that expanded chest was padding or if motherhood had changed Vanessa from a B-cup to a C. I didn't have to wait too long. Vanessa stopped posing, pulled off her halter top and tossed it on a chair. She sniffed her armpits, as if she was checking how bad she smelled after the trip from Manila.

When she had her last sniff, Vanessa got her arms out of her bra straps. Then she turned her bra around, letting her tits tumble into view. They had grown and her nipples were more prominent than I remembered. Vanessa temporarily obscured the view as she unhooked her bra from the front. I got a good look at the size, shape and perkiness as she scratched the bra wire marks under each boob. Then Vanessa rubbed each tit and took each nipple between her fingers, stiffening them the same way my dick was stiffening. I wished it were me rubbing those boobs and flicking those nips.

Vanessa bent over to take off her sandals. Her hip huggers exposed a bit of the crack in her ass, like an overweight plumber bending. Scratch that. No way was Vanessa overweight. She proved that when she straightened to drop her panties to the floor. Vanessa hadn't put on any weight, except for those pneumatic boobs. All of this was fun, but when would I get bush? Right away, sir. Vanessa walked over to her suitcase, pulled out a nightie and gave me a frontal view. I caught a flash of bush as the nightie dropped over her head and over her thin form, like the curtain dropping at the theatre.

It looked to me as if the show was over. Vanessa turned out the light so I switched the camera to infrared to check. She pulled up the covers and curled up on her side. I was just about to check on Cadeo and Pablo, when Vanessa turned over restlessly. Then she turned back again and finally laid on her back. Finally, she threw off the bedcovers and gave me a clear view of what was keeping her from sleeping off her jetlag. Vanessa's hand was between her legs. She was beating her meat.

Even though this was all in black and white, I could make out her palm on her bush with two fingers spreading her pussy with the third stroking up and down the inside. I could make out her tits heaving up and down as she breathed in and out with force. Whatever it was, Vanessa was having one good fantasy. I thought that I should have wired up the spare bedroom for sound for some clue as to the fantasy. Vanessa brought up her knees and looked at herself in the mirror. She was fucking a guy in her head. Not just any guy. Vanessa's fantasy stud must be me. I was the only guy who ever fucked her on that bed. Probably, I was wrong. Probably Vanessa wasn't a dike, just AC/DC.

Whatever Vanessa was and whatever she was really thinking, she started to move her whole hand up and down. I couldn't see what her fingers were doing in her slot but she must have been furiously rubbing her clit. She threw her head from side to side with great force, with her mouth open, probably in some nice moans and gasps. Man, was she ever doing herself.

Just at the end, she lifted her ass off the bed. Her hand was a complete blur on the infrared. The heat in that area blocked out everything else in the room. All I could see was red hot thighs and, between them, a disembodied hand furiously moving up and down. I expected smoke to come off her clit at any moment. The show ended with Vanessa collapsing in a relaxed heap. Finally, she curled up and closed her eyes. Channel 4 had shut down for the night.

Maybe the show was over but I wasn't. Vanessa's performance had grown a nice stiff one between my legs. I didn't realize I had any of the voyeur in me and that made me feel like a pervert. I quickly excused my guilt by reminding myself that Vanessa used to watch me fucking Melinda. Life is fair. Still, what to do with my woodie?

You say that, with a house full of Asian cunt to chose from, what's the problem? Well, each one posed a different problem. I eliminated Vanessa as too tired and too gay for my purposes. Besides, I couldn't very well creep into her room, announce that I saw her doing herself and wouldn't she want the real thing? Mrs. Nguyen? I wasn't about to go there, after Melinda's warning that something bad would happen if I didn't keep my dick to myself. As for Melinda, she wasn't particularly happy with me when she turned in. Evaluating and balancing all the issues in this situation, Melinda was my best bet for fast, fast relief.

The solution I chose was to resurrect a rape fantasy Melinda and I tried once in the days before we had kids. That just might work, given the Melinda's mood. So, I quietly crept into the bedroom and greased up my dick with KY. I climbed into bed and slipped Melinda the woodie without asking for permission. It worked like a hot damn. Melinda really got off pretending the Mad Rapist was ravishing her feminine parts. As for me, my mind traveled two floors below me to some nice, hot brown pussy.

(to be continued)

12