The Penetration Puzzle

Story Info
3 girls must insert 8 dildos, which hole will they spare?
11.2k words
4.69
21k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nefarium
Nefarium
996 Followers

There were eight dildos arranged on a central table, assorted in size and shape, but each made of blue rubber and stood with glowing strips spiralling from base to tip. The room was plain and not especially large, with white tiled floors and a mirror at head height running around the perimeter of the white walls. The mirror was barely long enough to see down to one's shoulders, and only served to draw the eyes even more to the table of dildos. There was a single sealed steel door on one side of the room and eight unlit LED lights above it. The only other entrance was the three large holes set into the ceiling on the other side of the room, with a large white mesh padding built into the floor beneath it.

The steady roar of running water was barely audible overhead, but above ground the thrashing of water and screams was abundant, as one person after the next came careening down from on high, exiting slides at speed and each gracelessly discarded in the large outdoor pool. A group of young friends finished packing their lockers with their belongings, each in their swimsuits chatting earnestly, but unable to decide which slide to go on first. Some of the girls were intent on trying the Triple-Racer, so they could go down at the same time and compete to reach the end fastest, but the others couldn't be convinced - a few of the guys had their heart set on the Kamikazee while the queues were short, and others wanted to start with the rapids.

It seemed most thought best to split up, but Dina squeezed her boyfriend's hand, having hoped he would stay with her. Fond as she was of Josh, he did seem to gravitate towards time with the boys over her friends in the little time they had been dating.

"You can come with us to the Kamikazee if you want?" He asked her quietly, but friends noticed her hesitation even if they hadn't overheard the question, and she could feel eyes on her awaiting a decision.

"It's fine, we'll do the Triple-Racer first and meet you all after." Dina blurted, looking at the two girls and smiling. She didn't know why she had said that, because she actually did want to join him, and he gave her a dubious look before nodding, pecking her on the cheek and heading off.

Disappointment lingered as Dina followed her friend Kelsey who recounted stories of the last time she had been on the ride while leading them there. They had known each other a long time, and Dina had always found her effortlessly charming, finding herself brightening up as they chatted. Both in their mid-twenties, Kelsey seemed to wear it better, with a calm maturity that often surprised those that made the mistake of judging the pale, freckled blonde with glimmering green eyes. With the air of someone sure of themself, she walked with purpose, talked with passion and pace, whilst sharing little. Dina often found herself spending whole afternoon's with Kelsey, laughing heartily but none the wiser as to anything going on in her life. Right now, none in the group were even sure if she was dating someone, where she was currently living or her job, and yet she was able to effortlessly sustain conversation; for the time being complimenting one another's swimsuits seemed to be the focus, openly inviting other queuing women in on their dialogue.

The two of them had a similar build growing up, but where Dina had caught an affinity for gymnastics and grown leaner, Kelsey had curves and an ample bosom which was complimented especially well in her high-waisted navy-striped bikini, the blue rope of her bikini-top running up her collar-bone to a bow behind her neck. It even matched the blue shade of her nails. Her light hair was swirled into a large bun, whilst Dina had opted to put her short dark hair into two bunches on either side of her head. She thought the pigtails looked cute this morning, but now it felt a bit childish.

Kelsey always felt especially pale next to Dina, who's beautiful natural brown skin might have passed for a tan to the untrained eye. Her black two-piece fitted her well too, complimenting the thickness of her pert bottom more so than her modest chest. While all three of the girls were pretty, Dina's face had always been naturally beautiful, with catlike dark eyes, a small nose and full lips as if carefully proportioned by grand design.

Yet, it was Sade that caught the attention of most as they walked by. The third girl had long legs, slender thighs and dark skin which as always was fashionably furnished, today with a reddish-orange bikini studded with seashells along the hem. It was actually refreshing not to see her heavily accessorised with fine bracelets, designer sunglasses, expensive shoes and elegant coats. Still, her nails were all of course flawlessly white, with white seashell earrings and silver seashell piercing nestled in her belly-button. Dina didn't even have her nails painted at the moment, so somehow even with the practical challenges of the waterpark, she felt underdressed next to her friends.

Sade was the type of gorgeous that people could hardly believe when they saw her, as if this level of perfection had no place existing outside the pages of a magazine. It was immediately apparent to all that she was athletic, but with the benefit of her minimal clothing, today it was especially evident. Her tight abdomen garnered nearly as much attention as the shine of her disarming smile. Exuding a bubbly giggly sensibility, the crowd she drew could be attributed in equal part to her looks and congeniality.

Quite the contrast to the other girls, Sade was an open book, freely sharing the innermost details of her life with complete strangers; content to be the centre of attention in a way that Dina could hardly fathom. Though Sade was never one to cloy for the spotlight, it fell upon her often, with flirtation welcomed indiscriminately.

Reaching the front of the queue, the girls watched as the trio in front launched down the slides simultaneously, sent downwards into the three dark tubes screaming with glee. As their cries faded, Dina, Kelsey and Sade took their places, lying on their backs in the loud running water. The powerful stream pummelled their slim shoulders as they waited for the circular red light above to change to green on the entrances to their respective slides.

They patiently interlaced their fingers behind their necks as the diagram commanded. However, as they waited, the platform they were lying on was taking readings from various sensors on the surface, conferring with a suite of cameras and processors to undertake a series of calculations about the girls' dimensions. An algorithm issued approval, setting a number of switches and motors into motion before presenting the girls with green lights. Within an instant, each had thrust themselves into the dark tunnels where all light vanished and they descended immediately into dark tubes firing them off in different directions, the slides snaking around one another to the bottom.

Their momentum had them swinging from one side to another, building speed steadily. With each splash on her face, Dina tried to remind herself to enjoy it, hearing Kelsey pass overhead giggling, and a while later a screech she was sure must be Sade's squeals of joy. It went on longer than she expected, continuing a while after she was sure she must have hit the bottom, eventually flattening in such a way Dina was sure she would soon see a circle of sunlight denoting the slide's end. Instead as she lost the majority of her speed, she felt her feet suddenly meet a solid surface.

Now at a complete stop, she confusedly pressed her feet around in the dark to find it was a wall, reaching out her hands to find a similar flat panel of plastic had somehow appeared above her head where she had just come from. What felt like drain holes beneath her allowed the water to trickle away and no current replaced it. Before she could even register that she should panic in the small dark space, Dina's body was struck with blasts of warm air from vents above. Flailing in the dark for a matter of seconds before she was dry, the floor beneath her fell open into sudden light as she dropped awkwardly onto a large mesh padding alongside Kelsey and Sade.

The shock of the fall was so disorienting, it took a few moments to regain composure enough to be relieved that they were out of the small dark chamber.

"What the fuck was that?!" Dina yelled, fumbling to stand on the bouncy fabric by splaying out her legs. "Is the ride broken?" She looked up to see that while they hadn't fallen more than a few metres, the ceiling was unreachable and the gap she had entered through was now shut.

"This definitely isn't a part of the ride..." Kelsey replied, on all fours staring over at the glowing dildos on display. Following her gaze, the other two girls' concern deepened, moving off the mat and onto the solid tile to get a better look, Sade's long jet black ponytail still slightly wet and leaving drips behind her as she walked.

They checked the door first - completely sealed, and cried out for help in unison at the greatest volume they could muster. When no one was speaking, the room was so silent that they were surely very far from the bustling water park above. The slide must have taken them a fair way underground.

Dina pressed her back to the wall and surveyed the room. What were they doing here? Why would a waterslide lead to a sealed room?

It was hard not to be drawn to the bizarre spectacle of the eight dildos arranged upright on the white metal table bolted to the floor in the middle of the room. Alongside them was a long white metal box containing an intriguing array of attachments. Each was matte plastic and the same blue as the artificial dicks. Kelsey inspected one labelled 'A' in the shape of a plug, clearly designed to slot onto the base of the dildo, it was flared, presumably to provide safety for inserting anally. The base labelled 'V' had a flat base, curving at an angle into two protruding fingers designed to straddle the clit, with a final base 'M' that had a peculiar strap attached. At the end of the counter were bottles of clear lubricant.

Wandering over to check the exit again, Sade noticed that above the sealed door were eight red circular LED lights, one for each dildo. Whilst the conclusion seemed clear, her bewilderment necessitated exclamation, "I don't think this door will open unless each of those things are... inserted."

As if to demonstrate, Kelsey wrapped her hands around one of the smaller cocks, covering all the glowing strips in her grip. One of the middle lights above the door flickered a moment, before an unsatisfied bleep accompanied the return of the red light.

"Yeah, I am not putting any of those inside me!" Dina exclaimed, physically pressing herself back into the wall away from them. There was a cautious nod in response from Sade, looking around the room for some other way out.

To their credit, the girls tried a few sensible ideas that were worth a go. Sade and Dina tried to reach the holes they had entered through in the ceiling for an alternative exit, eventually able to maintain their balance long enough on the mesh pad for Kelsey to climb on their shoulders and give the hard surface a thump. Even while they did it they were unconvinced, reasoning that even if they could get them open, none were in a hurry to return to the small dark spaces. They debated repeatedly as they inspected the perimeter, unable to discern if the walls had one-way mirrors, and a few times unknowingly staring directly into the camera lenses hidden on the other side. Their ingenuity was praised by their observers, making the inevitability of their failure all the sweeter.

"Dina, what are you even trying to do?" Grumbled Kelsey in exasperation, watching her friend try and claw at the ridge in the flat circular exit door, "you gonna pry the metal apart with your bare hands?"

The words robbed Dina of her strength, sighing as she let her fingers ease and falling in a slump against the wall next to the door. The cold against her back made her flinch which helped her try to fight her eyes from watering as she asked, "are you really going to go through with this?"

A shrug was all she got in response from Kelsey, but Sade spoke from across the room instead, her expression a blank stare throughout, "something like this happened to my friend Quinn when she went on holiday. Locked in a room with some friends and various crazy devices. It sounded... terrifying. I mean they were all released safely in the end, but she said the hardest thing was they were forced to make these twisted decisions. You know, like volunteering someone for a challenge, or deciding who was paired up with who."

"Are you serious?" Dina asked in a whisper, mirroring her friend's solemn tone and moving closer to hear better, "how long were they stuck there?"

"Days. They fought against it initially, which she said only made it more drawn out... I mean this was abroad so it might be totally different but what made me think of it was the choices."

"You mean all these different shapes?" Kelsey queried, now engaging in the discussion and looking from the longer slimmer phalluses to the smaller thicker ones. She hadn't actually counted them yet, but as she did it suddenly dawned on her that with eight toys, some of them would have to cram three of these solid cocks inside them: mouth, ass and pussy - whilst someone would only need to endure two - they had been spared a ninth dildo. "Oh, I see."

As Dina's heart began to race and her throat seized shut, she tried hard not to let her breathing get the better of her, placing her hand shakily on the table to steady herself and fight back the panic. This couldn't be happening. This must be a hoax, who would really do something like this? And of all the people it could happen to, why her? Why her friends?

Spotting her downward spiral, Kelsey placed a calming arm around Dina's shoulders and took a deep breath, trying to keep the both of them from a meltdown. As ever, she exuded the reassurance of an older sister, and performing the gesture made her think of the insipid 'Would you rather' questions her big sister would always insist on playing. Both options were invariably awful so the only way to resolve it would be to focus on the logic alone. For instance, Kelsey argued that while walking in on someone having sex was embarrassing, it was surely better than having someone walk in on her - at least then she could avoid someone knowing what she looked like while intimate.

Applying the same logic to their situation, she studied the dildos. Two were much thinner than the rest but they were on the longer side, surely they would be best suited for anal, thought Kelsey. There were three medium-girth ribbed ones of varying length, which she would only personally be comfortable taking the shortest of comfortably in her mouth. There were also three that were noticeably thicker, enough to cause a sore jaw and certain to stretch her pussy.

It was clear from Sade's face she was making a similar appraisal, though she was considering a further factor. The girls were close enough to know that while Sade was no stranger to anal sex, Dina distinctly disliked the idea and whilst getting Kelsey to admit to such a thing would be nigh on impossible, Sade suspected she'd dabbled. From her choice of holidays to her eagerness for the more unusual group activities, Kelsey clearly valued novelty. If she was right, perhaps they could jointly decide to spare Dina the discomfort of publicly trying anal for the first time.

Kelsey began arranging the items on the table, putting the two anal attachments near the two thinner dildos and the mouth attachments with their straps by the two short toys - the rest was open for debate.

"Worst comes to worst, I could take this one." Offered Sade, placing an anal attachment next to a fairly average sized ribbed dildo. The other girls tried not to let their eyes widen too much in response. "The real problem is this one," she continued, picking up by far the largest of them, girthy and menacingly lengthy from tip-to-base, "there's no way this is going in anyone's mouth or bum."

"I've definitely never handled anything like that before..." said Dina.

"I just... couldn't." Added Kelsey, finding it difficult to keep her apprehension separate from their purely logical discussion.

"Okay fair enough," said Sade, putting an attachment marked "V' by the scarily big one and putting it beside the larger anal dildo she had seemingly volunteered to take, as if creating her own pile. She then turned her attention to the dildos her friend had put mouth-strap attachments beside. One was short and average girth, the other a similar length but a bit thicker. She agreed with their assignment and tried to consider what a valid third option could be, of the three unassigned cocks remaining, all were long except one which was a fairly typical shape, so she put both a 'V' and 'M' attachment beside it, unsure which was best suited. They deliberated this a while, concerned that most of the mouth options were quite thick, but Sade and Kelsey agreed that wide was better than long to avoid gagging.

"Uhm, any idea how long we would need to have them in?" Dina piped up quietly, the question valid but somehow making this so-far academic exercise all the more real. They weighed the question with care. "Surely, it's best to assume the worst given Sade's friend's story?" There were nods of agreement.

"Given we don't know what's coming next, if one of us could talk freely, that would probably be beneficial." Kelsey suggested, and after some thought it was deemed sound logic. Ideally it would be someone who could read body language cues well, and verbalise them to the others to make decisions if required.

Whilst it was hard to admit, Dina forced herself to recognise that Sade was the obvious choice, having often been the mediator in squabbles she became somewhat of a captain on a drunken night out. It was as if she had a sixth sense for when things were about to go sideways, always the one to take the first move and assume leadership readily. Accepting this fact meant also volunteering to be one of the unlucky ones to take three dildos simultaneously, giving up her voice whilst also jamming a toy in her ass for the first time. If she couldn't go through with it, they could be stuck here for god-knows how long, and she might be putting their group at a disadvantage. She had to prioritise their best chance at getting out of here sooner.

When Dina was brave enough to offer up the suggestion, Kelsey confirmed it with only slight hesitation, she generally liked to take direction rather than issue it. Sade was touched by their confidence, emboldening her to pick up the long thick dildo she had set aside with a vaginal attachment, connecting them in a moment of decisiveness. Applying lube generously she brought the toy to her hips, sliding her red bikini bottom to the side with a jangle of the small sea-shell adornments. She gulped and eased the shaft slowly inside her.

Being naked in front of friends was nothing new, but Sade moved quickly to try and ensure the girls wouldn't see how wet she had become during their discussion - though it did help get the monster cock positioned inside her. She rubbed the phallus over her dark pussy to apply the lubricant, parting her lips to expose the pink within and press the rubber cock inside. The size of the toy required a few gentle strokes to get it fully situated, but it seemed only fair that given she would be enduring one less dildo, she would at least take some of the biggest ones.

The only toy she owned was a vibrator which had a base designed as a grip to protrude out of her so she could manoeuvre it, but this one was designed to enter her fully, with curved silicone at the bottom resting on the pelvis above her entrance, it split into two protrusions which pressed to either side of her clit. The design meant she could easily reposition her bikini bottoms back over it, with only a hint visible of the rubber against the fabric. As soon as it was inserted, the large round corresponding light above the door shone green.

Nefarium
Nefarium
996 Followers