Mellow Yellow Next Generation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wave after wave of orgasm washed over me and drowned me in ecstasy. I'm sure that my screams could be heard in the adjacent houses. I orgasmed for as long as Mark continued to lick my pussy. Finally, he stopped and got up from between my legs and reached over to his night table. I rolled on to my side to see what he was doing. He put his hand in the drawer and took out a condom. Like a gentleman, he asked: 'Do you want me to wear protection when I penetrate you, Miss Poon?'

I mean, how gallant and old-fashioned can a man be? Mark really isn't clueless, just shy the first time he's with someone. So, I said, 'Every woman in the 21st Century is on the pill, Professor Studley-Moore. And if we're not, there's always the morning after pill. Please put that away.'

Once assured, I laid down again and he moved his willie head up and down my slit. He put my legs on his shoulders saying it was better this way. I felt excruciating pain. Mark was trying to insert his willie into me but he didn't realize how small a Chinese woman is down there. So, I said 'Stop, Mark. You're hurting me! You're not pushing into the proper place,' I said.

He stopped pushing and said 'That's odd, I've never had this problem with any other woman but then, I've never had a Chinese woman before. Miss Poon, you're very small and tight down there'

'And I've never had sex with a man with such a big willie. Let me find the proper place for you, Professor Studley-Moore.' I grabbed his willie by both hands and guided the tip to the opening of my vagina. I moved the tip around my opening to make sure it was in the right spot.

Then he tried to put his willie in me again. I just closed my eyes and let him have his way. He tried pushing it in several times but no success. Allison, I hurt so much but I didn't want to stop Mark from his pleasure. But he did stop and reopened the night table drawer. This time, he took out a tube of gel. I presume he has it because that white bitch never gets wet for him. I was so ashamed that he had to use the same gel on me as that awful woman. But I think that I went dry from fear because I was so intimidated by the size of his willie.

Mark put some gel on his finger and put his finger in my vagina. Then he moved it in and out to loosen me. I guess I was too tight from my orgasm or else we Chinese women are simply built tighter than white women. After that he tried to put his willie in me again. This time he pushed it harder. It hurt so much that I almost couldn't bear it. I told him that it hurt. He said 'Relax' and I tried to relax. Then it started to happen! His willie slipped in me slowly. I barely breathed and I felt nothing but pain - not a lot- but still pain. I told Mark to go slowly and he did.

After a while his willie was totally in me as far as it could go. I felt his willie pushing right at the end of my vagina. I was stretched lengthwise and sideways. His willie filled me up and more. I thought my hips would separate, the man is so huge. Then Mark started to move in and out of me. I felt less pain but it still felt uncomfortable. He started to get into it. He moved faster and faster and then called out YES, BABY and collapsed on to me. I hugged him hard - I guess he needed it. Mark's body was full of sweat, which made me quite excited.

Mark got up and went to the bathroom. I just lay there naked, letting all his sperm and my juices leak out of me on to the sheets. All the liquid that seeped out of me confirmed that he hadn't had a woman for a long time. I wanted to mess the bed properly so that woman would know that Mark had had something nice happen to him while he was away. He came back and lay beside me and held me so close our skin touched from head to toe. I liked it a lot. Post play was another first for me that night, Allison. Young guys just get up, put their gaunches on and, poof, they're out the door. Older men know how to let their women down slowly. My whole experience with Mark convinced me that you haven't really had sex until you've had it with an older man.

Since then, Mark and I had sex lots of times and in all kinds of ways. No rough stuff or anal, though. I think that my vagina has stretched to accommodate his size because I don't feel uncomfortable anymore when he penetrates me or when he starts to move his willie in and out. He never needs to put gel on me because I'm so wet from the way he prepares me for penetration. Mark's so gentle and tender. Plus he takes his time. I've had vaginal orgasms since the third time we did it. We were doing a doggie, no less. I have a vaginal orgasm every time now that we have sex. Mark says that he'll never have a white woman again after doing it with me.

During the week, we're just teacher and student. We act as if we hardly know each other. Occasionally, we speak to each other and then it's Miss Poon and Professor Studley-Moore. I bought a vibrator just to get me through the weeknights without Mark. I'm spending a fortune on batteries. I sleep in his pajamas every night just so I don't forget his smell until the weekend. He still doesn't know that I'm the one who nicked his pajamas.

I spend every weekend in with Mark in Effing. If Mark and I are strangers all week, we know each other Friday night to Sunday, especially in the Biblical sense of the word. We're Mark and Pamela, the lovers. I don't think I have a moment on the weekend that I wear any clothes. He's already thrown out Hellweg along with her dirndl skirts. When I finish my first term, I'll move in with him since I won't be taking courses from him. Please keep all of this to yourself, because Mark will be fired if the University finds out that he's having sex with one of his students. Especially don't tell anyone about the vibrator or the pajama. Also, please don't tell Mum and Syd about us. I think they'll be OK with me marrying a white guy. After all, Mum did the same thing. But I need to tell them in my time and in my own way."

"Your secret's safe with me, Pam. Let's order dinner and I'll tell you all about your brother and me and why we can't tell your Mum and Syd about us either."

12