Melody and Kaiden Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," she said

"Yeah, I don't fuck teases."

"What?" she asked indignantly, yet again doing a spit take.

"I mean," he started while stuffing food into his mouth, "obviously you're a cock tease. Who the fuck gets into a car with some guy she just met and acts like a virgin. AND, before you go there, obviously you aren't a virgin because you wouldn't have gotten into the car and tries to commit suicide at the thought. Unless you're a Christian. Are you a Christian? I don't even know your name. So that narrows it, Christian, virgin, or prude. Which one or all?"

She wasn't sure if that was a legitimate question so she stood with her mouthwide open. Why did this always follow her? Everyone always judged her based on what they wanted to see. He had sized her up and as he didn't fail to mention, he didn't even know her name! That was it. That was the final push she needed.

She pushed his seat over so he was no longer facing the counter. She grabbed him and started a feirce tongue wrestling match with him. He reciprocated and laced his hands into her hair. He made slight tugs making her moan. He grabbed her by the hips. She instinctivley wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked out of the kitchen. They kissed passionatley until her pushed her back onto a pool table. He nudged her legs open. Virgin or not, this was going to happen. He grabbed her panties and ripped them off. She moaned at the force, anticipating the assult on her soaking pussy. He thrusted himself inside of her. They both moaned at the feeling, after hours of sexual tension, it was the grand moment."God, you feel so fucking good," he moaned as he continued to thrust in and out of her. He put one hand on her stomach and let the other one fondle her breast. Her moans turned louder as he got faster and harder. She could make out the sound of his balls slapping the back of her thigh in between her moans.He leaned down and nibbled her ear before he whispered, "This isn't your first time. Am I the best you've ever had?" She was in nirvana, she didn't even acknowledge his question until he bent over, bit her nipple and asked again. She let out a yelp and nodded. He latched onto a nipple and snaked his tongue seductively around her nipples. He felt the build-up of her orgasm coming so he started to thrust slower, and then harder. Alternating between the two until her pussy started to convulse and swallow his dick. He started to feel his orgasm building up and he thrusted four more times before he emptied himself inside her.

"Woah," he said breathlessly, "So you're a Christian whore, breaking frontiers."

"What?" she asked breathlessly. She thought he would respect her more for her take charge attitude, disproving his Christian prude theory.

"I get it, it's okay. I don't judge," he leaned over her and grabbed a wad of bills, he tossed a couple on her exposed breasts, "well, i'm going to eat and take a piss. Take the cab fare and see yourself out."

She sat there dumbdfounded. He was kicking her out after sex, she had been that low that she was cab fare now. She burst out into tears. Part of her wanted to take the money and shove it down his throat but the practical part of her knew that this would be the only way out. She cried for what seemed to be an hour and left. She left everything that she had come with. She was too embarrased to turn back.

*******

When Melody got home that afternoon, she wanted nothing more than to take a shower and forget her evening. In one night, she had sex, stole and ruined her roomates property, lost her glasses, her phone and her dignity. Her day was off to a horrible start. She heard a shuffling in Natty's bedroom. Shit, she muttered. She had hoped her roomate wouldn't be home to see her walk of shame or find out about the dress.

"Scary Spice, are you here my love?" yelled the Brazillian beauty.

"Yes, Natty. In the living room," she replied reluctantly.

Her long dark hair was in a french braid that accentuated her soft round face. Her curvaceous body was in a pair of Victoria Secret PINK boxer shorts and a simple black tank top. Her tan skin was positively glowing and her plump rosy lips were a slight off pink/purple colour. Obviously her boyfriend was in the other room.

"Ay dios mios, I can't believe you didn't tell me," exclaimed the bubbly Brazillian as she grabbed Melody into a bone crushing hug.

"Tell you what?"

"Tell me that you were dating a starro del filme, I mean it's all over the news."

"WHAT?" Melody screamed as she scrambled to turn on the television to the gossip channels.

Sure enough, there were photographs of her sucking face with Kaiden by his car. That whole scene was caught on camera. Everyone would know soon enough. The cat was out of the bag. Now she'd never forget. Ever.

12