Memoir of a Hedonist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brandie69
Brandie69
596 Followers

To his credit, he has helped me discover another side of myself, but one that I am coming to understand is just another facet of being a hedonist. That is, I just love to be tied down to the bed by him. I love to be tied up face down in his bed so that he can spank my ass. I even bought him a bamboo spatula especially for that purpose. I love to be tied up face up and spread-eagled naked in his bed so that he can run his hands roughly over my body and make me come again and again. It even adds a special twist for us when he blindfolds me when he does this, so that all of my attention is on the sensations of my body, sensations that he gives me with his hands, and then his tongue, and eventually his cock.

One night, that I will never forget, after he cooked me a fabulous dinner, I asked him if he needed any help cleaning up. He said no, that he would finish cleaning up, and as he would sometimes do, he suggested that I go upstairs and "relax on the bed." When he would suggest this, I always knew he had something special planned. My usual response was to ask him if he wanted me sunny-side-up or sunny-side down.

This time, his response was a little bit different. "Sunny side up," he said, but then he added, "and if you happen to find anything on the bed already, you could maybe strap your legs in by yourself before I get there." A thrill shot through the core of me. As one of his "gifts" for me on his birthday about a year before this, he had bought a set of four nylon straps that hooked onto the four legs of the bed and ran a few feet until they clipped onto four nylon cuffs that secured with velcro. As designed, they were just the right size to tie an average-sized person (whether it was him or me) spread-eagled to his queen-sized bed. Many times, his after dinner suggestion was for me to go lie naked on his bed, and when he would finish cleaning up after dinner, he would come up and attach the straps to the feet of his bed and then, one by one, to my willing legs and arms. As I said, I loved the delicious helplessness of being bared and spread and kept there for his (and always, of course, my) pleasure. He was such a gentle and caring and considerate man that I trusted him completely, but that didn't stop me from letting my fantasies imagine being naked and tied and helpless in a situation that I could not control. The orgasms that I would experience this way were special -- maybe not so much better than any other orgasm I've ever had, but definitely special. If you haven't tried it, you really have to give it a go. You'll understand what I mean. Just be sure to do it with someone you trust with your life.

Anyway, as I said, this night he actually wanted me to take the first few steps of my own bondage, spreading and strapping my own legs by the ankles into the cuffs that he had left already attached to the feet of the bed.

I kissed him and left him in the kitchen and went up to his room and closed the door. On his bed I could see that he had already attached and laid out the four straps. As I turned to take off my earrings I saw that he had also set out our blindfold, our vibrating butt plug, and a bottle of lube.

I quickly slipped out of my clothes and sat, naked, on his bed. The covers felt cool and soft against my bare skin. I put one cuff around my ankle and then realized I would have to crawl further up on the bed and spread my legs apart to get the second cuff on. I felt so wanton spreading my naked legs like this, alone in his bedroom, knowing that soon he would come up the stairs and open the door and come in and see me like this.

When I had the second cuff securely attached, I lay back on the pillows and closed my eyes and waited. All the while, images were running through my mind of what he might have in store for me. The fact that he had put the butt plug and lube out usually meant that he was going to eventually take me anally, but not always. Sometimes he would get me really warmed up by leaving the plug vibrating in my ass for a while while he played with the rest of my body and then he would fuck me in my pussy with the butt plug still in place. This was another one of those incredible dirty secrets that scared me when he first tried it, but while it could pinch a little uncomfortably on that thin membrane that separated my two holes, it truly felt sinfully wonderful to think that I was actually, successfully being double-penetrated! He told me that he could feel the vibrator against his hard cock through that membrane, and I came so hard that my clenching muscles actually forced the butt plug out of my ass. After that episode, he did something similar to me one night when he was making me come with the vibrator we called "big blue." This was a multi-speed vibrator with a bulge near the end of it that was big enough that we had used it exclusively in my pussy. One night, after getting me to the verge of orgasm with big blue planted deep inside my pussy, he lubed up my ass and entered me that way with his cock, with big blue still churning away inside my other hole.

I have to tell you that these double-penetration experiences left me so completely fulfilled and drained that I had started to fantasize about having a second man in my bed. I even joked with him a couple of times about him "dreaming that he had two penises." I wasn't sure, but I thought about the way, early in our relationship, he would joke about something that we now do regularly in our sex life, just to see how I would react. Did I want two real cocks in my bed? In my body? The thought still makes me squirm sometimes, but I'm still not sure.

But I have digressed.

As I lay there naked on his bed, my bare legs spread wide by the bondage cuffs that I had put on myself, waiting for what seemed forever for him to come in and be greeted by my wide-open nakedness, I was getting so horny that I had to reach down with one hand and start rubbing myself. I wasn't trying to come -- I wanted to save that for him -- but I wanted to be as aroused as I possibly could be when he finally came in.

Eventually, I heard the water in the kitchen being turned off and his footsteps coming up the stairs. Knowing that he was about to see me naked and spread like this on his bed almost pushed me over the edge to my first orgasm, so I stopped rubbing myself and stretched my arms up near where the remaining two cuffs waited for me. The bedroom door opened and he stood there, fully dressed, making no secret of the fact that he was admiring my body in its current predicament. He went to the dresser and picked up the blindfold, the butt plug and the little bottle of lube.

Setting these on the bed next to me, he gently and matter-of factly pulled each of my wrists over to the corners of the bed and secured the cuffs around them. Then he lifted my head slightly and put the blindfold over my eyes, adjusting it so that it wasn't pulling at my hair but also so that he was sure there was no way I could see anything.

Now I was completely at his mercy. I was stark naked, tied down securely to his bed by my wrists and by the ankles that I myself had bound. In past experience pretending somewhat half-heartedly to struggle against these restraints, I had never been able to get their sturdy velcro closures to budge in the least. I was secure, I was naked, and I was spread.

I heard him pop open the little bottle of lube and heard some slopping sounds as I imagined him oiling up the butt plug. I wiggled a little in my bonds anticipating having that wonderful little vibrating tickle in my bum. The next thing I knew, his slippery hand, covered with lube, roughly grabbed my pubic mound and rubbed up and down, working its way below my pussy to get access to my ass. He knew I loved it when he was a little rough with me, especially when I was tied and blindfolded. The coarse, direct and forceful actions of his hand against my sex were so different from his normal, considerate gentleness that it played into my fantasy of being exposed to and groped by a stranger, and it really got me hot and wet.

I moaned a little in aroused disappointment when his hand left my pussy and started focusing on spreading the lube around my tight little asshole. My disappointment was soon replaced by a gasp of excitement as one of his lubricated fingers pushed its way into my ass and slowly pushed and pulled, back and forth, in and out of me, getting me ready for the plug.

Then his finger left me, and for a moment I was empty. I wiggled my hips in pure sexual hunger to have my ass filled again. I didn't have to wait long. With the blindfold on and unable to move much in the straps, it seemed that every nerve ending in my naked body was focused on my little asshole. I felt the coolness where the air met the lube that he had generously spread there. I thought it was strange that it felt cool there around my ass but I could feel the warming action of the "warming lotion" on my outer pussy lips where his hand had first pressed against me.

Then, lying on my back, naked and spread by the bondage straps on his bed, I felt a hand spreading my butt cheeks and a little hard splippery nub pressing against my anus. I could tell instantly by the feel of it that it wasn't his finger this time. It was the small, tapered end of the black butt plug. Blindfolded as I was, in my mind's eye I visualized it. It was a typical butt plug, although (I had never told him so) slightly small for what I had been used to before I met him. At its widest point, just before it narrowed down to where it would be "seated" in my ass before widening out again to the base, it wasn't quite as wide as his cock when he was fully erect. It had a wire about 18 inches long that ran to the controller for the vibrator which also served as the place to put the batteries that powered it. I wouldn't call it a particularly powerful vibrator, but for the behind I think its little tickle was just about right, and it sure was insistent.

He pumped the plug back and forth into my ass, going a little deeper each time, until finally he pushed the thickest part past my sphincter and it settled comfortably into my backside, giving me that familiar feeling of fullness and naughtiness, thicker than his finger but not at all stretching me to my limit. Then he flicked it on to its lowest setting. I let out a little moan of satisfaction, turned on all the more by the obscene sight I knew I was presenting him. I tried not to wiggle too much, not to seem too wanton, but it was good just to try to relax and savor the feelings that were shooting from my ass through the rest of my abdomen, noticing that my nipples were hard and hungry for someone to touch them, while I was helpless to touch myself, spread-eagled as I was on the bed.

Then I felt him get off of the bed. I heard his soft footsteps move away and then I heard the bathroom door open and close. He had left me alone like this: totally nude, tied down and spread on his bed, with a blindfold on my eyes and a vibrating butt plug churning away inside of my ass.

All alone, nude, in the silence, and not being able to see, I began to wonder how long he was going to leave me like this. And I wondered even more what he would do to me when he returned, with me completely naked and completely in his control.

On this night, he left me there longer than he had ever done before. Usually, once he got me tied up and ready for him, he wasted no time in crawling up between my legs and giving me multiple orgasms with his tongue, and then choosing one of my holes for his own satisfaction in his turn. Nornally, even when he had me tied up and completely in his control, he always made sure I came first, and usually more than once, before he would penetrate me wherever he chose and let himself ejaculate.

I strained to listen for sounds of him undressing in the bathroom. Usually I could hear his belt buckle jingle when he took off his pants, but I had heard absolutely nothing since he left the room. Then, to my shock, I heard the doorbell ring. I hadn't heard him go down the stairs. This couldn't be him playing a game, it had to be someone else at the door? Or had he crept as quietly down the stairs as he could to fool me by ringing the doorbell. Then, quiet again for a moment, and then I heard him walk down the stairs toward the front door. There was just enough time between the doorbell ringing and his footsteps on the stairs that I couldn't be sure, lying there with a vibrating butt plug tingling insistently inside my ass, whether this was a game or not. I started to struggle a little against the nylon bonds that held me spread-eagled naked on his bed. I heard the front door open and close, and muted sounds of talking.

Images raced through my impossibly horny mind. Was he making me think that maybe he was letting someone else in to take advantage of my current naked predicament? Or was he really going to let someone, maybe someone that we both knew, or maybe someone that I didn't know, see me tied naked to his bed, and maybe touch me in the private places on my body that were right now so wickedly displayed? I was sure he would not do that without us having talked about it first. I was sure he wouldn't, right?

Footsteps clomped firmly up the stairs. The bedroom door opened and it was like a jolt of electricity went from the buzzing plug in my ass all the way through the rest of my body. Someone was standing at the foot of the bed. I could hear the rustling of fabric and the clink of a belt buckle as he apparently stripped naked in full view of me there on the bed.

The footsteps moved towards me and to the side of the bed. A hand roughly grasped my boobs and rubbed across my chest, then forced itself insistently down my belly and between my legs, where I was completely wet. I moaned and my body writhed in a wave-like motion at being explored so crudely and wantonly.

Then there was something at my mouth. I guessed rightly that it was a hard cock and opened my mouth to accept it. It slipped past my lips and thrust inside my mouth. The thrusts were firm but didn't push any farther than I was comfortable with. I did my best to open my jaw wide to pleasure it. A hand teased my clit for a few seconds and then thrust itself into my pussy, searching for my G-spot. I was enjoying the taste of the cock that had the familiar shape and size and taste of my lover, but fantasizing that maybe I wasn't really sure whose dick it was inside my mouth, thrusting in and out of me. The finger inside my pussy was joined by a palm massaging my clit, and it wasn't long before I could feel myself rising inevitably toward my own orgasm.

Then I heard my lover's familiar voice saying what he always did when my mouth managed to please him to the point of no return.

With the familiar urgency in his voice, he warned, "oh honey, I'm going to cum!"

As much as I was enjoying the buzzing in my ass and the finger on my G-spot and the dick inside my mouth, I would have preferred not to have come in my mouth tonight. So, as constrained as I was by the cuffs on my wrists and ankles and by the stiff dick inside my mouth, I responded to his announcement by turning my head just enough that his cock slipped out of my mouth and landed across the side of my face.

What happened next caught me completely by surprise. He very firmly and insistently pressed the tip of his penis against my lips again. I parted them to let him into my mouth. Again, as gently as before, he pumped his dick in and out of my mouth. As he had done so many times before when his cock was at the point of exploding in my pussy or my ass, he gasped, "oh God, I'm coming, I'm coming right now, oh baby I'm coming right now in your mouth." I came so hard at that moment that my whole body from my shoulders to my feet flailed up off of the bed and strained against the restraints. The butt plug flew out of my ass and buzzed insistently on the bed. I waited for that salty, nasty taste to fill my mouth. I was ready to accept that from him, to do that for him. He was going to cum and his dick was in my mouth and I was going to let that cum go in my throat and I would swallow it, spurt by spurt, as fast as I could.

But there was no cum. His hard cock was still in my mouth as my most incredible orgasm subsided. He kept thrusting into my face for a moment and then pulled out of my mouth, and withdrew his hand from my crotch. There was no cum. He had deliberately made me think he was on the very edge of spurting cum down my throat, cum that he pretty much knew I would rather not swallow. And to my great surprise, the very thought that he was going to take this pleasure in my mouth against my will had thrown me into the most violent, body-rocking orgasm I had ever had. What was more amazing was realizing that he knew that his act of pretending to be on the verge of coming in my mouth would send me over the edge.

Now, after he withdrew his hard dick from my lips, I was empty again. No cock in my mouth, no finger in my pussy, and no plug in my ass. I could feel him shifting around on the bed and then suddenly his cock was in my pussy, slowly, gently, lovingly, plowing in and out of me. He pulled off the blindfold, kissed me deeply on the mouth and said, with a trace of impishness in his voice,"oh well, I didn't come in your mouth this time after all. Maybe next time I'll have to tie you up and come in your mouth."

With his hard dick inside me, and talking to me like that, I came one last time, my hips bucking off of his bed as much as they could in the restraints, and at last my orgasm pushed him over the edge as well. Finally, for real, he emptied his balls inside my nude body. He lay there on top of me for a moment, and I relished the feel of giving myself completely to him. Then his softening dick slipped out of my pussy. He ran his hands across my naked, bound body one more time, and then released me from the cuffs. We cuddled together and soon enough fell asleep.

Brandie69
Brandie69
596 Followers
12