All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Motherfucker Ch. 01'

by SmithCommaJohn

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
MOR ASS

mor ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
mutha fuka

i loved it. lucky bastard. just how big is his moms body? is she a bbw? i just recently started fucking my mother- in- law. she loves anal sex, and sucking my cock. i hope he gets to butt fuck his aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great hot fucking stuff

super sex--one hot mama--get auntie involved please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good Job

I've read this story and Grandma's House. I liked both.

Actually I've preferred this one. In any case I love the way you write. Very good.

I would like the involvment of another girl for a threesome, but not the aunt...

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Been There! Done that!

Ihad the same experiance with my Mom! She's passed on but I'll forever cherish the memories. We stared at 16 and continued until I turned 35. I came reading your story without even touching myself. I know exactly how you felt. Keep up the stories I love to here further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Memoirs

That was one of the better, if not one of the best erotic stories I have ever read, And I have read many.

But enjoyed only very few, yours was one of them. Thankyou so much.

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonover 14 years ago
Please finish this story

Please, Please, finish this great story. I love it.

Thanks for writing it.

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"I was shooting my sperm up my mommy's cunt, completing the circle of my life."

This is a brilliant and brilliantly written story of hot motherfucking. (More on that topic from this highly literate and exciting author, please!) 18 year old Jack is a young testosterone-filled motherfucker, and damn proud of it, as any young son would be--getting his young prick up his own mother's cunt is a dream come true for every boy. It starts like many real-life accounts of motherfucking, with the son inhaling and sucking on his mother's panties at the spot where they cover her leaky maternal twat. That's a scent and taste no son can resist, the best in the world--his own mother's cunt juice! Soon Jack has his face buried between his mother's thighs, lapping and slurping the same cunt he came into the world through, his own birth canal. Jack's mom is just as obsessed with what her boy's got jumping in his pants as mothers typically are--moms always pay real close attention to what's happening between their boy's strong young legs! His mother wants--needs!--her boy's big dick up her maternal cunt. That's exactly where Jack wants to shove it up, and as he fills his mother's twat with his stiff fat prick mom goes wild! She's crazy for all the warm potent semen her son's got sloshing around in his big balls, and more than anything else Jack wants to give his beloved mother his heavy load of sperm, a son's rich creamy gift to his mother--right up her fucken twat! There's no more natural and normal place for a boy to unload his balls than up his own mother's sloppy gash, as this proud young motherfucker well knows! More memoirs please from the proud young motherfucker Jack and his happy son-fucked mother!

ttcrusaderttcrusaderover 13 years ago
Complete the story.

A great read, very well written. With Aunt Jane seeming to have caught them "in the act", so to speak, you have to tell the story of what she does.

Is there a threesome? You have to let us know?

In the meantime a big 5 from me.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
Why call it Ch 01

If you never post a Ch 02?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Recriminations

I enjoyed the lack of "moral restraint" and apprehensions, and the all-out good nature of mother and son making out like rabbits. It was very refreshing. I look forward to reading the continuation story, where the son gets the chance to do his red-haired Aunt. hope she's as good as his mother. Thanx for the Read.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
My Mom

My Mom has a phat ass and hairy cunt too. I love it!

MommasboiMommasboiover 6 years ago
I'm a motherfucker too

Do you know how many guys will read that and think "I thought that just happened to me." Lol. No. The world is full of motherfuckers. Wow. ImagIn the wworld's biggest mom son orgy. Anyway. My mom is awesome. Loves to fuck! Me. Never says no. I'm in her pussy 5 to 8 times a day. It's hairy. Hot like an oven. Slick as oil. And fits my cock like a glove. We found that out our first time. My meat fits her taco perfectly. Exact length and width. Huge tits. I suck on them a lot too. And I devour her pussy. It's mine. Mom loves to suck cock. Swallow cum. we are so much alike . and mom son incest is a lot more fun then just about. Anything. We live together and have been for 25 years. I love fucking mom's pussy. And tell her everytime we fuck. Guys.when you're mom tells you to "fuck her pussy." what is the only thing you can do right then. How many of have fucked your moms. All night. I mean the sun is shining when you finish. I'll be honest momma pussy is the best out there Who wants to fuck their mom. I do. Well I guess I'm finished. When you see your mom again. Give her a kiss and fuck from me.

maddog8946maddog8946about 1 year ago

So where is the rest of the story or this is a opem narrative ?

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

It was a thought that crossed my mind from time to time but sadly never acted on it. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous