Memorial Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But how could a man close his eyes when Julissa's on top of you. She's tearing into your soul with piercing dark brown eyes. Dark black locks of hair falling across her face onto the mounds of her chest and ending in little curls that dance around her nipples as she sways. One can't look away. You want to reach up and brush her hair away, letting your hand slide over the swollen tips of her breasts. You want to touch those pink nubs and softly caress them, feeling them swell under your touch. Paul gives in and throws his hands up to cup each mound fully. He manhandles her tits, molests them, squeezes them; owns them. He owns them in every way, pulling her down so he can reach out with his tongue and lick them. But that isn't enough, and now he just devours them, and then he thrusts upward with his hips, sinking his cock in fully. Julissa screams!

The scream dies into a moan and whimper. Then another shriek as he thrusts again. She's taking it all, a deeper penetration than her pussy usually feels. She had been in a control a moment ago, riding him and leading the way. Now he owns her; fucking her with his cock and rampaging across her chest with his mouth. With every upward thrust, her body shakes violently. We could see the concussion in her hips as he slammed home every time. He wouldn't last long like this and he knew it. As if they'd somehow communicated through wordless moans and whimpers, they ended their ride gracefully and reposition. Julissa knelt, facing our vantage point. She lowered herself to all fours and looked up at us. There was no smile, no recognition. There was only lust in her searing eyes and her lips parted slightly in rapid breath. Paul positioned behind her.

I couldn't see his cock enter her, but I knew when it had. Julissa closed her eyes and dropped her head. A sound escaped her lips, but I didn't know what it was. He thrust into her a few times, and buried his weapon all the way to the hilt. He held it there and swiveled his hips, massaging her insides with his cock. She finally found real words; enough to tell the neighborhood how good it felt. She relaxed and allowed him to caress her insides. He stiffened suddenly and I knew she was squeezing him now. I've never met a woman who can squeeze a cock like Julissa can, and she was giving him her best performance right then. Paul could barely move, it was so tight! He seemed to know the end was near. He pulled back and thrust hard. Another moan from her lips and he did it again. He was going to fuck her now, and he was going to fuck her hard. This would be the show's grand finale.

Julissa hoisted herself up long enough for him to grab her tits, but he didn't stop thrusting. A moment of violent fondling and she was back down on her hands, bracing against his unrelenting pounding. With every thrust, we could see the force ripple over her ass, through her tits, onto her face. Her face was pure lust now. Without warning, she begged him to fuck her harder. It's not the playful, sexy talk to enliven a sexy romp. It was a growling demand for more. I wondered if she was on the edge. She'll often ask me to fuck her harder when she feels like she might be able to cum. I always oblige, but many times I can't last long when I turn up the action. Sometimes, though, I can keep pounding her harder and harder, long enough that she'll come in a series of cock-wrenching spasms. Those are the times to remember, and my friends will surely agree!

He was meeting her demands, using every ounce of his strength to plunge into that vice-like pussy. The she yells it. "I'm gunna come!"

A few more moans, a few more thrusts, and the sound stopped. She held her breath, her face contorted in a cross between pain and unbridled pleasure. I saw her fingers digging into the pad on the hot-tub, looking like she could claw up spa cover at any second. For an unbearable time, she was silent as he fucked her breath away. She screamed. The neighborhood echoed with her voice. I could see the spasms flying out of the hidden center where his cock was doing its work in her pussy; down her sweat-drenched thighs to her trembling feet, through her body to her hands clenched on the pad so tight they were snowy white. Three, four...how many times were her muscles going to spasm? Finally, she relaxed. The shaking stopped. His thrusting continued for a few seconds and then he moaned deeply, ending his own lustful torment and filling her love canal.

His wife and I were stunned. I know I'd cum, but I didn't know if she had. I honestly didn't remember doing it myself. It didn't matter. We saw the show put on by our spouses. He withdrew and let Julissa collapse and roll onto her back. Her tits were glistening with sweat, nipples soft and relaxed. She was breathing deeply, but more calmly. As Paul, trembled in the aftermath of their love making, slipped from her body, Julissa slowly stood up. Looking up at me once more, she again took his head in her hands and planted a long, slow sensuous kiss on his lips. Stepping out of the tub, she collected her dress from the decking, and slipping it on over her wet breasts, walked down the steps and away from the house back to ours.

Rob

12