Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers

We lay panting on the bed for a long time, clinging together. When at last Jake's cock slipped from me, Lucy reached for him, stroking him while they shared a kiss. Once we recovered, we decided to get something to eat, all of us knowing exactly where we would end up afterwards. We showered together, laughing a lot at the tight squeeze, as our hands roamed easily over each other.

We ate in the hotel again, chatting easily together. Lucy and Jake told me more about their family, about how they became lovers, hinting that theirs wasn't the only close relationship within the family. I squeezed my thighs tightly together as they spoke, all sorts of images rushing through my mind, more turned on than I would ever have thought possible by what they were saying.

No sooner where we back in the room I now knew they shared, than a trail of clothes led to the bed. I watched as Lucy and Jake knelt facing each other on the bed, her hands on his cock, his on her breasts, as they kissed, slowly, passionately. I joined them, sharing their kisses, their touches, their caresses. I caught Lucy's eye, both of us thinking the same. Moments later, Jake was lying on his back, with Lucy and I kneeling each side of him.

We took turns at licking along Jake's thick shaft, feeling him twitching under our tongues. Lucy lifted his cock away from his body and sank her mouth down on him, sucking him in deep. I licked and sucked at his balls, my tongue swirling around them as I took them into my mouth one at a time. We moved so that we could share his cock again, our mouths meeting around his cock head as we shared a kiss.

I could feel Jake's hand on my ass, running lightly over my cheeks. His fingers moved between my legs, finding my pussy and slipping inside me, before sliding back upwards to do the same to my ass. I could hear Lucy moaning, and knew that he was doing the same to her.

Lucy left her brothers cock to me, and moved to straddle his face, lowering her wet pussy onto his waiting mouth. I turned as well, holding Jake's long cock upright before straddling him and lowering my body down onto him. We all gasped – me as I felt him filling my pussy, Jake as I welcomed him into my body, my pussy squeezing around him, and Lucy as she watched her brother's cock stretching me before disappearing.

I reached out to Lucy, pulling her closer as her hands found my breasts, as mine found hers. Our lips met, our tongues thrusting and exploring as eagerly as our hands were, our bodies on fire as I rode Jake's cock and Lucy rode his tongue. I leant back as Lucy broke our kiss. Reaching behind me, I rested my hands on Jake's thighs, offering my breasts up to his sister. Lucy leant forward, sucking on one nipple and then the other, kissing me, sucking me, biting me, while her brother licked her cunt while he fucked mine.

Jake made us come at the same time, crying out again as our orgasms rippled through us. Lucy clambered off her brother as I slumped forward, his strong arms around me as his cock powered into me, prolonging my pleasure. Beside us, Lucy was rubbing her clit, watching us.

With his arms wrapped around me and his cock embedded inside my pussy, Jake rolled us over. As soon as I was lying on my back, Lucy moved across. I watched as my brother and sister lovers kissed, watched as Jake caressed his sister's breasts, watched and felt as she reached down for his cock, letting it glide wetly through her fingers as he moved in and out of my lust filled body.

Lucy leant over me, her mouth finding mine before moving lightly down my neck and throat as she kissed her way to my breasts. I reached under her, rubbing her clit, making her moan against my breast. Jake was fucking me slowly now, his cock sliding easily in and out of my body as he watched us. I slipped a finger inside Lucy, fucking her slowly, reaching as deep as I could. I closed my eyes and savoured the feel of my lovers, this brother and sister, sucking and fucking me while I played with her pussy.

I moaned as Jake pulled out of me for a moment, his fingers replacing his cock. I moaned "noooo", wanting, needing, him back inside me, and then "yessss" as I felt his cock rubbing against my clit, teasing me.

At first I couldn't work out what it was nudging against my hand, against my fingers, inside Lucy's pussy. At first my head didn't understand that it was a cock touching my hand, a hot, hard cock pressing against me, against Lucy's pussy. Jake was still inside rubbing himself against me, starting to slide inside me. But it felt different, even thicker........

As it sunk in at last, my eyes flew open. I looked around, trying to focus through my lust. There was a man knelt between my legs, his cock in his hand, rubbing the huge tip across my pussy. He was older, perhaps in his mid forties, but his powerful build and good looks made him look younger. And those looks, and the grin he offered me, told me exactly who he was. Behind him I could just make out the door to the next room standing ajar. For a second I had flashbacks to what Lucy and Jake had hinted at over dinner, and then through the mists of lust I heard Lucy speaking.

"Fuck her Dad, fuck her hard ...."

And with that he drove his cock inside me – and at the same time, Jake's cock pushed past my fingers and drove into his sister. Lucy knelt beside me, clinging to me, our breasts squashed together as we were fucked, as the thick, hard cocks of her brother and Dad powered into us.

I lost track of everything but my pleasure for the next few minutes. Their Dad fucked me hard, very hard, my body jerking about under Lucy as he drove his cock into me, reaching deeper and deeper with every powerful thrust. Lucy rocked against me, our breasts meshed together as Jake did the same to her. My body was fire, the intensity of the pleasure ripping through me making it almost painful. I came and I came and I came, my orgasms all rolling into one.

And then he tensed against me, his cock plunging inside me one last time as his cum gushed into my pussy. I came again as he flooded me, as through my blurred mind I heard screams of pleasure echoing around the room. It took a while for me to realise that it was me I could hear, and then Lucy cried out as well, sobbing against me as Jake filled her with cum, as he pumped into his sister, as she came.

As they held their cocks inside us, Lucy wriggled up and kissed me feverishly, our tongues sliding across each other as our passion ran its course. Panting for breath, Lucy rolled onto the bed beside me, Jake still kneeling beside her, his cock slick with her juices.

I felt empty when the cock was pulled from me. I half sat up and looked at their Dad again. Lucy did the same, laughing as she spoke.

"I'm sorry," she giggled, "I should have said ... Dad, this is Ellie ... and Ellie, this is Dave, our Dad."

With that she slumped back down, Dave and Jake joining us on the bed to catch our breath. As I lay amongst them, it didn't seem quite real – but it was, and I was loving it! But there was still one more surprise.

"You really are as beautiful as Lucy said."

My eyes flew open again at the sound of the slightly husky voice. I half sat up again - and looked straight into the eyes of a beautiful lady. She had to be Lucy and Jake's Mum – and it was clear where Lucy got her beauty from. Her hair was dark, and hung loose around her shoulders, her face rounded, her lips full.

"I'm Laura," she continued, as I looked at her voluptuous body, barely hidden by the sheer, full length gown she was wearing.

As I watched, she reached for the lace that nestled between her breasts, holding the gown together.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she asked as she tugged at the lace.

With a shrug, the gown slipped off her shoulders, down her arms and into a shimmering pool around her feet. Her breasts were big but firm, with wide, dark nipples. Her belly was slightly rounded, her hips swelling out and then back in as they tapered down to her shapely legs, her pussy glistening behind its mask of dark, neatly trimmed hair.

She slipped onto the bed beside me, her breasts swaying free of her body as she leant over to kiss me. Her lips were full and soft, her tongue experienced as it slipped into my mouth, slipping over mine. Behind me, I felt a hard masculine body pressing against me, a strong cock pressing against my ass. I knew it had to be Dave as I heard Jake gasping to Lucy to suck him harder.

He slipped a hand under me, the other around me, my breasts filing them as he caressed me. Slowly, while his wife carried on kissing me, he pulled me on top of him as he rolled onto his back. I lay spread eagled on top of him, facing away from him, his hands still on my breasts, his rapidly hardening cock pressing along the tight cleft between my ass cheeks.

He cupped my breasts while Laura sucked on me, while her fingers rubbed gently across my clit and down onto my pussy lips. The bed moved as Lucy and Jake joined us. Jake knelt beside me and slid his cock across my mouth, sliding it from side to side as my lips and tongue slid along his shaft. Lucy pressed close behind him, reaching out for his cock and balls, guiding him along my lips and towards their Mum's waiting mouth. She was laying beside me now, her hand resting on my belly as I writhed about, as she waited to take her son's cock into her mouth.

She sucked him as I licked his shaft, as Lucy held him. His cock was hard and massively erect again, and I just knew that I had to have him. As if reading my mind, he pulled his cock away from my mouth and moved to one side. I rolled away from Dave, Jake grabbing me quickly and moving me onto all fours. I reached out for the end of the bed as he moved behind me, arching my back and pointing my ass at him as he knelt behind me.

I moaned again as he entered me, his cock feeling bigger than ever. I twisted my head as Jake fucked me slowly, watching as Lucy came to lie beside me, as she took her Dad's cock deep inside her. She groaned, and I could almost feel him filling her, her pussy rippling to the movement of his bulbous cock head just as I had not so long before. As Dave fucked his daughter, his son fucked me, all of us watched by Laura, his wife, their Mother.

She was everywhere, her eyes taking in everything, her hands, her mouth, on all of us. She caressed and sucked Lucy's breasts and then mine, before feeding her wide nipples to all of us. She stroked the cocks as they moved in and out of us. She held my swaying breasts as her son fucked me. She kissed us all, and sucked our nipples. And we reached out to her, touching, caressing. She lowered her pussy onto Lucy's waiting mouth, and then stood astride me so that Jake could take his turn at plunging his tongue inside her.

And all the time Dave and Jake were fucking us, slowly then fast, hard then gently, pulling almost all the way out of our wanton pussies before plunging back inside us, deeper than ever. My body was on fire again as Jake fucked me, my breasts swaying wildly at the power of his cock. Lucy reached out, holding me, my nipples rock hard against her soft skin. I came and came, and then collapsed on the bed as Jake pumped more cum into my exhausted pussy.

Lucy clung to her Mum as her Dad fucked her, as they came together. Almost as soon as they had got their breath back, Lucy and Jake went to their Mum, kissing and touching her, her breasts and pussy, their hands and mouths everywhere until she too cried out as she came, as Dave and I watched.

I felt so weary I could hardly move. I eventually went to the bathroom, meeting Lucy as I came out after cleaning up. We kissed as we held each other, enjoying the feel of our bodies pressed together. Even as we stood, I could hear Jake with his parents, the sound of them talking quietly, and then of the unmistakeable sound of cocks being sucked.

Lucy led me back into the bedroom, and I watched open mouthed as Laura sucked her husband and her son, one at a time, bringing them back to hardness as they sat back against the end of the bed. Her rounded ass was pointing at us, her pussy wet and inviting between her soft thighs. Lucy moved behind her Mum, licking her pussy from behind as her Mum stroked and sucked her Dad and her brother. I joined her, sharing her Mum's pussy, licking her from her ass to her clit.

When at last Laura was happy with the cocks now standing up straight in front of her, she sat up and watched as Dave slid down the bed. She straddled him quickly, sighing as he eased his cock deep inside her. Lucy leant over and kissed me deeply, the taste of her Mum still on our lips and tongues. Over her shoulder I saw Jake moving to kneel behind his Mum, his cock glistening with some sort of lubricant. He drove his cock into his Mum's ass, quickly matching his Dad's strokes as they double fucked her.

My pussy was throbbing again with all that was going on in front of me. I kissed Lucy fiercely, reaching down for her pussy even as her hand cupped around mine. We fell onto the bed beside the rest of her family, our bodies locked together, kissing feverishly. Lucy's fingers were inside me, mine inside her. Some how we managed to keep them there as I turned around and straddled her, pushing my pussy down onto her eager mouth as I pulled her to me.

We sucked and licked and kissed and fingered each other to the sound of her Mum crying out, to the sound of Jake and Dave fucking her. I felt a hand on my ass, and then a finger inside me. I didn't know whose it was, and I didn't care, I just wanted it there. My juices poured from me as I came, Lucy's filling my mouth moments later.

I lapped her juices from her as her body, as my body, calmed down. Suddenly the room was quiet, apart from the sound of our harsh breathing. The heady smell of sex was heavy in the air as I wearily climbed off Lucy and cuddled up to her, feeling exhausted but elated. I felt Jake close behind me, and then I was asleep, a contented smile on my face.

I woke up a few hours later to the sight of Lucy looking down at me. She nodded towards the door. I smiled my agreement, and stiffly climbed off the bed with her. We found our clothes amongst those strewn across the floor, and then crept out. As I went out the door, I looked back at Laura, beautifully naked on the bed, her husband and son curled up beside her.

Lucy and I quickly made our way up one floor to my room. Then we slept again, naked, curled up together. My last thought before dozing off was to wonder what the last day of my holiday would bring, to wonder how special it would be.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,000 Followers
12