Menage at Aunt Aud's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BRB
BRB
29 Followers

Di was commenting on how bad she needed some dick. Aud asked what was wrong with mine. Di said to Aud she just got the best. Aud had the knowledge of how to get it back in action she pushed me down and started sucking my cock I thought I was done for the day. How wrong I was! Di was lying with her legs spread as Aud sucked my cock she finger fucked Diane my dick was not cooperating,till she took her pussy soaked fingers and brought one to my ass. She slid it into me and almost instantly the cock came to attention. She smiled at Di and asked if she wanted to go for a ride. Di climbed on facing away from me Aud kept her finger in me and I could feel her tongue licking my balls. And I thought I had felt the best, now I was riding a new feeling, the most intense sexual buzz enveloped my whole being. I lifted my head so I could see what was making me feel so good. I could only see Diane bouncing and grinding on my dick. I was getting lost in the total feeling of being fucked in my ass while fucking Di s pussy. Auds tongue felt like a cats licking my balls, she ran it up into Di s ass and to the base of my cock where it joined to Di s pussy ,she lapped Di s juice s I was riding an EROTIC wave that was way over my head. We were all lost in lust and lovin it!! Diane kept cumming and her pussy was so wet as if she was pissing . But it was all her cum juice. Audrey pumped her finger in and out of my ass harder and faster. My climax built but held as I pumped Di I think I was on the verge of insanity I was in a place where all there was ,was SEX, and I never wanted to return. I think Di was screaming steady now or is that me,no it is us. Aud pulled her fingers from my ass and a flood of cum shot deep into Diane s cunt!! I passed out just as Di collapsed on me. I awoke a short time latter with Di on one shoulder and Aud on the other. Both breathing evenly sound asleep. I smiled as I too drifted off. Time was something I lost totally that day or was it days? I woke up to my dick being sucked, always a joy to open my eyes to a bobbing head. Not that it happened all that much in my 18 years. But in the years since I have enjoyed the sensation many times. Audrey was pulling at my cock with her mouth Di lay nestled in the crook of my arm, awake and watching!! I moaned a little Di looked up at me smiled and licked my nipple and started sucking on my tit. Another new and wonderful feeling how much more pleasure could we bring one another. I was willing and able to find out as another round began.

BRB
BRB
29 Followers
12