Mending Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, since I can't really remember who you are, would it be OK if I flirt with you?"

Anne just gave him a little grin, and said, "I think that would be very nice." She really wanted a lot more than flirting. She needed to have his big, long cock pole buried deep in her body. That's all she had been dreaming of the last 6 months.

The door flew open, "Well, how's our Fireman today?" Doctor Jones ask, as he walked to examine Buck. "I heard you were awake, and came over as fast as I could."

Buck replied, "I'm doing good. But, I can't remember anything."

The doctor pulled a small flash light from his jacket, and shined it into Bucks eyes, "Well, that's pretty common, you've been out cold for 6 months. Everything should come back to you in a week, or two. Look up."

3.

The weeks flew by, Buck got better each day. His flirting with Anne got more intense, she was a beautiful woman, and he knew he needed take her. He could see lust in her eyes, even if he was her father.

Buck woke from his deep sleep, his eyes roamed the drab hospital room. He saw Anne sleeping in the small chair, her body was curled into a ball. That day she had worn a very short skirt that just did cover her sexy ass. Her long legs were covered in a pair of sheer, black stockings. And, as he looked up to her ass, the small skirt had climbed her hips, he could see her pink panties. His cock started to grow, he needed to cum.

Anne opened her eyes, and saw her Dad looking over her body. The heat began to build between her legs. "See anything you like?" She ask with a sexy grin on her face.

"Oh, yes! I see a few things I'd like to get my hands on." He replied looking at her panties.

She stood up, making sure he got a good look at her long legs, and ass. She started to pull down her skirt…

"NO! Leave it like that. I like seeing you." He said in a sharp voice.

"You want me to show my… ass to the whole world?" she said as she smiled.

"No, I want to see it, and maybe touch it." He winked at her, "lock the door, and come here." Anne did as he told her, and walked to his bed.

His unbroken arm, and hand found her now, very sexy, tight ass. Anne gasp for air when she felt him touch her. It sent tingles all through her body. Mostly, to her neglected pussy. She had never been with a man that pleased her. A few guys in high school, and her 'sorry ass' husband. "Careful, it's been a while for me." Anne moaned. As his hand found it's way under her skirt.

He moved his hand farther under her skirt. Finding her damp pussy mound, he slowly caressed her, "So, if I keep touching you, we might have an explosion?" He ask her.

Anne couldn't move, or talk. She was lost in his touching, never before in her life had she been this excited. She began to move her soaked pussy against his strong hand. Giving herself to him. Her father. His touching increased, faster he stroked her burning pussy. He inserted two fingers deep into her burning hole.

"OH. DADDY! YES! YES!" Anne moaned load. She was ready. She was ready to cum on her Daddys hand. His fingers went deeper inside her, bringing her to the edge of ecstasy. "Yes!" Anne moaned softly, as he stroked her dripping sex mound. Her hips pushed into his hand, giving her pussy to him, again. She needed relief from the burning inside her lonely body.

Buck slid two more fingers in her hot, wet pussy, "Oh! You're on fire baby." He gently moved in, and out of her hot pussy. Making sure the palm of his hard pressed into her hard clit, as he finger fucked 'his daughter.'

Anne thrust her hips into his hand, "Oh DADDY! OH, I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Months, and years of built up frustration were about to be released, on her 'Father'. Her hips pushed against his strong, but gentle hand. "Daddy!" Her love muscles locked around her fathers fingers, hot juices flooded from her body, into his hand. "OH DADDY! OH YES!"

He fingered her harder, and faster, "Come on baby. Get it. Cum on Daddys hand." His fingers moved in, and out of Annes body so fast it made the 'Song of Love.' That wonderful sound when a man, and woman are joined in love. "Come on, that's my girl. Get it all out."

Anne fell back into a chair by her fathers bed, panting for air. Her body still in a state of shock after her massive orgasm. She trembled with delight from her head to her toes.

Buck looked at the wonderful juices that covered his hand. He moved his fingers to his mouth, and began licking the tasteful fluids from his hand, "You sure do have a sweet pussy. I can't wait to stick my tongue deep inside you."

4.

Later that afternoon, Anne had went home to shower, and rest. Buck had just drifted off to sleep. "Hi, sleepy head." A soft, sweet voice whispered. "How's my big, handsome Fireman doing?" It was Lynette, the young trainee. "I have missed you SO much." Her little hand moved under the sheet, finding Bucks long, thick cock. "I need you so bad. I have waited so long for this BIG thing." Her hand began stroking Bucks thick cock.

"Oh yes! Faster, faster!" He groaned, as his cock grew bigger, and thicker. Buck looked at the young beauty that was pleasuring him, she looked so good. Long auburn hair, pretty blue eyes. Sexy, thin lips that seemed so familiar. He knew this wonderful girl. He had made love to her before, he just knew it. "Oh… who… are… you?"

The beautiful girl smiled, and replied, "I'm Lynette. Your trainee, remember? We were making love at your house, your daughter walked in on us. I've been waiting 6 long, hard months to get this in me again!" She smiled, and moved her mouth to Bucks long, throbbing cock pole. Taking him deep in her mouth, so deep, his cock head went to the back of her throat.

"OH! YOU'RE AMAZING!" Buck cried out in pleasure. "This seems so familiar. Did you do this to me before?"

Lynette pulled from his cock, and said, "Buck, I used to come, and see you as much as I could. Every time I came here, I would suck you as long as I could." She smiled, and went on, "you even came for me a few times. I would drink all of your hot cum, and then lay with you. Telling you how much I missed you."

Buck caressed her young face, and replied, "You did that for me? I wish I would have been awake."

Lynette hugged him, "Well, you are now, and I'm so glad." She leaned to his mouth, and started kissing him. Her hot tongue made it's way into his mouth. His hand moved between her slender legs, feeling the heat she had for him. "Oh, Buck!" She moaned when she felt him caress her burning pussy.

"Undress for me. PLEASE!" Buck begged her. He needed this young beauty, NOW. "Please, I need you."

His devoted trainee didn't even think, she began stripping as fast as she could go. She loved him from the first second she had ever seen him. There wasn't any thing she wouldn't do for this man. "Oh Buck. I love you so much!" She said, as her tiny panties landed on the floor.

Buck took in her loveliness, her perky breast with her hard nipples. Her thin waist, down to her size 6 hips. Oh, and her totally bald pussy. This girl was made to be loved.

Buck took her small hand in his, and said, "Climb up here. You ride me. Use me until you're satisfied."

Lynette climbed atop of Buck, the man she loved, and had waited so long for him to wake up, "Oh, Buck." She stood above him, and cautiously squatted down to his throbbing cock. Slowly, she sank on him, letting his massive cock head enter her tight, young pussy. "OH YES! OH BUCK!" The large cock head was in her body. Her love muscles locked around him, squeezing him tightly.

Buck moaned with delight, as her body contracted around his cock head. "You are fantastic! So pretty, so sexy, and your pussy is out of this world." His hand caressed her slender hips, trying to get her to lower herself on him more.

Lynette lowered more, letting his thick shank of manliness invade her body more. She needed him deep in her, just like the night in his house. That night he was buried in her to the root. His big balls were laying on her ass, he had been in her so far.

"Oh Buck! Yes! Yes!" She squealed out with pleasure.

Anne walked up the her fathers room. She heard moans coming from his room. Not moans of pain, but of pleasure. She slowly pushed the door open an inch or so. Her eyes couldn't believe what they saw. The young girl was riding her fathers cock like… a 'Cock Whore' in heat.

She watched not in shock, but amazement. This little girl, well, woman was so small, and she took her Dads massive cock with ease. Anne watched as the girl rode her father, taking his cock in, and out of her drenched pussy.

"OH BUCK! I'M CUMING! I'M CUMING! The girl screamed. Her hips began thrashing back, and forth. Thrusting the massive cock pole deeper into her body. "I LOVE YOU!" She screamed.

"You my baby girl?" Buck ask, as he slapped her Orgasming ass.

"YES!" Lynette squealed. Her body was still cumming, her hips rode Buck hard, and fast.

Buck slapped her sexy ass again, "You my bitch?"

"YES!" She cried out with ecstasy.

"Will you be my COCK WHORE?" He ask as he pulled her trembling body close to his. Holding her, comforting her.

Lynette panted for air as her body relaxed, Bucks cock was still buried in her to his balls. She felt good inside, he wanted to be in this sexy girl forever. "Yes." She said, as she gazed into his eyes.

"Yes?" Buck ask.

"Yes, I'll be your COCK WHORE forever." She purred softly.

PART TWO, SOON!

PLEASE, REMEMBER TO VOTE.

12