All Comments on 'Mercies'

by jjsharshaw

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very good

Well written and very touching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Outstanding

You are a very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A Borderline story

The technical jargon almost overwhelmed this story. That there was a love story here was a relief as I entered the last few pages. i would have preferred more depth in the male character and answers to some questions. Why did he leave? Why was he divorced? Why was the divorce bitter? Instead a diversion with a pretty Doctor providing drugs...I was momentarily lost.

This WAS a good story but it was also a borderline memorable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Many forms

Love takes many forms.

You have written some very fine stories about complex, sometimes troubled people (like who isn't). This may well be your finest love story. Thank you for writing it.

ValerionValerionover 11 years ago
Thank you.

That was really very beautiful. Just want to say thank you.

rml65rml65almost 9 years ago
another great story

Love your writing skills! You get me involved with the characters in all of your stories I have read thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

It was quite a good story. Quite romantic.

Keep writing.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
to the critic

If you don't totally like the story, so what.

Why don't you write one of your own, so we can take potshots at you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Loving Story...

Not just a sex story but a real mini short story. Very well done short story I might add. Full characters, not just caricatures of someone whose just after sex, but rounded human beings. Really feel like they loved each other and found each other at last. Well Done! Oh, and yeah, I did get hard and enjoyed sexually too. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous