Meredith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers

Again, I gazed into Meredith's enchanting gray eyes filled with desire and understood that for both of us this was much more than sex. As I slowly pulled her sweater up and off, Meredith was smiling at me.

"Why did you pick me?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"At Taryn's party...last year, you seemed very, very interested..."

I stared at her, confused, until I remembered that fabulous, magnetic moon in the sky.

"I know you were checking me out," she declared.

"How? I was trying to be discreet," I replied.

"Come on girl, I know when someone's giving me the once over."

Meredith was without a doubt the smartest most observant person that I ever met. As she stared at me fondly, her hand lovingly stroked my face.

"You were talking with Manny and you sneakily pointed to me," she stated.

I was completely thrown for a loop.

"You said something about wanting to get into my jeans, I believe; at least that's what Taryn told me,"

I felt my face redden and looked away.

"Why Vicki, you're blushing!" she exclaimed.

My eyes filled with hot tears and I rested my head on her bare shoulder. Meredith arms went around my neck and she held me tenderly.

"I remember when you took me to get the tattoo on my birthday. You were staring at my legs looking hot and bothered my dear girl. Still want to get into my jeans?" She asked, and nibbled on my ear lobe.

A deep sigh escaped my lips.

"I'll take that as a yes." the tip of her tongue snaked into my ear.

"Oh...ooh...umm..." I groaned.

"I've never made love to a girl but I think I'm REALLY going to like it," she purred, and left a trail of sweet sucking kisses on my neck.

Panting like mad, I gazed into her sparkling lust filled gray eyes with wonder. Meredith pulled me to her lips for more deep soulful kisses.

"Umm, I like kissing you," she cooed, driving her tongue into my open mouth.

My entire body was on fire with longing for Meredith. As I humped my sex against her thigh, she reached down and unsnapped my jeans. I heard the sound of a zipper opening and fingers invaded my panties.

"Oh Meredith...oh...umm..." Her gentle digits stroked my sopping slit.

"Hmm, looks like I got into your jeans first," she crooned.

With her tongue exploring my mouth and hand down my drawers, I marveled at the fact that Meredith was the aggressor.

"Ooh, somebody's very wet," she stated, and kissed down my neck. With her free hand, she pulled my top up until my braless tits sprang free.

Meredith's velvety tongue caressed a nipple and the sensations in my body intensified until I knew an orgasm was just over the horizon. Her lips pursed around a swollen nub and sucked gently.

"Oh God...I'm gonna cum..." I yelped. Her mouth suckled more urgently.

The girl was skillfully stroking my creaming slit when the contractions burst inside my pussy.

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh Meredith...ahh...oh..." I snarled.

Meredith gazed at me brought her fingers coated with my juices to her mouth.

Still panting from my orgasmic high, I watched entranced as the sultry vixen engulfed a nipple with her talented lips and sucked hungrily. Her assertiveness was awe-inspiring and the fire inside my body was growing rapidly once again.

But, now it was my turn. I slowly I tugged Meredith's denims down and off with a flourish, leaving her panties in place. I had waited a long, long time to lick her pussy and I wanted to prolong the act for both of us.

Meredith unsnapped her bra in front but left it in place over her breasts. My hand moved under the cups and gently squeezed her very firm tit.

"Not much there I'm afraid," she said, losing the sexiness in her voice.

"Au contraire, there's plenty for me," I exclaimed and slid the padded brassiere off her body.

What the girl lacked in size, she more than made up for in the nipple department. Long cigar stub protuberances jutted proudly skyward and were begging to be sucked. I did just that.

Now, I've suckled a fair amount of titties in my day, but I couldn't get enough of Meredith's nipples. I sucked, licked and raked my teeth over the ends until she gasped and panted like a whore in heat.

"Oh Jesus...that's feels so effing good...oh...umm..." she bellowed and gently held my head as I avidly fed on her "eye poker" nipples.

By the time I moved down to her belly, Meredith was squirming like crazy. Slowly, I ran my tongue along the rigid outline of her stomach muscles, stopping briefly to thrust the tip into her "innie." That made her squeal and it inflamed my hunger.

As I mouthed Meredith's mound with her panties still in place, I gradually inched the sides down. Never before had I so fervidly desired to dine at a girl's "Y". Maybe, it was the long months of waiting or the fact that I had fallen in love with her. But, the need was on me; big time.

When I raised my head, Meredith raised her butt so I could take her undies off. With some élan on my part, the tiny garment sailed down her lovely legs. I gazed yearningly at her sex with the small closely groomed landing strip above her slit and the puffy, pouty lips. Deeply, I inhaled the strong but very sensual aroma rising to my nostrils; a definite sign of her readiness.

As I lifted Meredith's butt, the pink folds of her pussy opened like the petals of a flower to reveal the very wet interior.

"Oh God, Vicki, don't make me wait any longer; please!" she begged.

But, I tenderly licked up the insides of her thighs, stopping when I neared her rose tattoo. I planted wet kisses over the inked creation and further prolonged the anticipation for us both.

Pausing for a moment, I flattened my tongue and took a very slow and agonizingly long lick up the center of her luscious slice.

"Oh God...ooh...umm...oh..." she moaned.

The girl had a succulent pussy and I devoured her with overpowering need.

"Oh...Oh God...ooh...sweet Jesus..." she wailed, thrashing and flailing as I tightly gripped her butt.

Meredith gawked as my tongue plowed through the dewy folds of her pussy. Hot creamy juices invaded my mouth which I slowly swallowed, savoring every drop of the rich tart flavor.

When I assailed her clit, she panted in breathy gasps like a woman in childbirth.

"Oh...oh...umm...you're incredible girl...oh..." she groaned.

Meredith threw her legs over my shoulders and wrapped her ankles around the back of my head. With the better leverage, she ground her heaving slice against my furiously lapping tongue.

As I whipsawed her clit with countless feathery licks, Meredith gasped and bellowed intensely. With her muscular buns in my grasp, I managed to gingerly finger her sensitive butt hole; employing the secretions that leaked out the bottom of her slit.

"Oh God...it's so freakin' big...oh..." she roared.

Watching Meredith cum, her body undulating and stiffening, was a dream come true, something only a few hours ago, I thought I might never witness.

Still quaking from her orgasm, she pulled me close and held me until the panting breaths subsided to normal breathing.

"Oh Vicki, I had no idea it could be so amazing." Her eyes were dreamy.

The way Meredith gazed at me made my heart swell with love. Enveloped in her gentle embrace, I tenderly kissed her cheeks.

"Meredith, I...ah...there's something..." I stammered.

"Yes, my darling."

My God, she was already calling me "darling"... I wept with joy.

"I'm in love with you," I admitted, my heart thumping wildly.

Meredith embraced me tightly. The sensation of her silky bare skin was intoxicating.

"I know you are," she whispered.

Her adoring gaze held me with hypnotic power and I clung to her as my heart throbbed with an intensity that made me lightheaded.

"Hey, why don't I make some supper," she asked.

Naked, Meredith bounded off the bed. The sight of her slim hard body, the firm breasts with nary a hint of jiggle and her smiling face full of lighthearted merriment made my heart soar with emotion.

"Hold on a second," she commanded, and turned to face me

I stared with astonishment as Meredith slowly relieved me of my slacks, thong panties and top.

"Hmm, lookin' good girlfriend," she crowed, gazing at my body. Playfully, she pinched my side causing me to jump.

In the kitchen, Meredith quickly heated some of her mother's homemade vegetable soup. Then, she loaded a serving tray with the hot potage, cranberry scones, wide slices of French baguette and two cold bottles of beer.

"Follow me sexy," she said, winking.

As Meredith carried the tray, we climbed the steps and I stared longingly at her sexy little ass. At the top of the stairs, I palmed her butt cheek.

"Ooh," she cooed, and wiggled her derriere for me.

Preoccupied with her bottom, I almost bumped into Meredith when she halted in front of her oversized whirlpool hot tub. In our birthday suits, we sat on the top edge and supped as the tub filled with hot water, all the while exchanging affectionate looks.

"Thinking about me?" she asked, the swirling hot water felt heavenly on my body.

"Who else," I answered, my heart beating fast.

Meredith moved next to me and as she gazed at me intently, her hand caressed my thigh.

"Vicki, when two people love each other...there's no better feeling in the world...I feel the same way about you," she whispered. Her pretty gray eyes were filled with longing.

Meredith embraced me and kissed my cheek as the tears ran down my face.

"Meredith...I...ah..." I was tongue tied.

Except for our heads, our bodies were submerged. Meredith shifted hers until she was in front of me. With a lusty look, her hands moved to my chest and skillfully twirled and thumbed my nipples.

"Umm...ooh...oh..." I groaned.

"I think its time I got up close and personal, don't you?" she asked.

With her hands on my sides, Meredith lifted me until I was seated on the edge of the tub, my feet dangling in the warm water. She leaned in and engulfed a turgid bump with her hungry lips. I panted and gasped as the sizzling sensations swept through my body.

Meredith's ravenous desire for my tits had my pussy creaming in record time. She kept gazing up at me, as if she wanted my approval but my gasps and pants were all the affirmation that she needed. When her lips finally detached from my swollen, throbbing nipples, I recognized that she was on par with Sherry for sheer titty lust.

Very impressive for a newcomer, I thought. But, the sight of Meredith's head moving down my torso towards my needy crevice was the realization of a fantasy I'd been harboring since I first met her. I leaned back on my elbows and opened my legs wider.

"Ooh girlfriend, I can see a nice six pack starting to develop; very sexy," she growled, her eyes riveted on my stomach.

In a surprise move, Meredith thrust her tongue tip into my belly button and I yelped my acceptance.

"Turnabouts' fair play, hmm..." she whispered with an evil grin.

Meredith's mischievous, "full of fun" approach to sex was just what the doctor ordered. Then, I felt her breath on my sensitive, quivering slit and instinctively, I moved my legs over her shoulders. Playtime was over, it was time to get serious and good God did the girl get serious.

As Meredith's silky tongue gently slid up and down my soaking wet pussy, I enthusiastically moaned my approval,

"Umm...yum...umm...ooh..."

My entire being was focused on the activity between my legs and Meredith's determination was awe inspiring. The girl ate me like she'd been doing it for years. A conflagration of epic proportions ignited in my body as jolts of white hot sensation seared my gurgling pussy.

In spite of the fact that my first orgasm was a howler, Meredith refused to stop and lifted my butt, running her velvety tongue along the crack of my ass, ending every swipe with a gentle probe of my butt hole. The feeling was indescribably sensual.

When Meredith turned her attention back to my pulsating slice, she eased a finger into my puckered cluster and reamed it with gentleness. Her mouth engulfed my sex and she focused her tongue on my clit with a variety of flicks and licks that had me gasping.

"Oh Meredith...oh...oh...oh...oh..."

Like a Buddhist, I felt like I had ascended to a higher plane of consciousness in my quest for nirvana, only this was sexual nirvana. I swear I saw stars when my body erupted.

"Oh God...I'm cumming..." I shrieked.

With weak shaky knees, Meredith helped me to her bedroom where I collapsed on her bed. As my entire body prickled with left over sensation, she held me against her.

"My darling," she kept saying as she gently kissed my cheeks and forehead.

Meredith's tender display brought tears to my eyes.

"I love you," I blubbered helplessly.

Before Meredith had a chance to respond to my declaration, she caught me gazing at her cute ass. When I grabbed a handful of her hard butt cheek, I had one thing on my mind: "toss her salad".

In the worst way, I wanted to make Meredith howl and scream which I'm proud to say, I did.

"Ooh Vicki...oh...oh...oh..." she bellowed.

While I voraciously tongued her butt, I slowly worked two fingers in and out of Meredith's dripping pussy. In perfect unison, I skillfully pumped both holes until she exploded.

In the aftermath of our lovemaking, tiredness overtook me and I yawned several times. I slumped against Meredith with my head on her shoulder.

"I'm so tired, I should go," I stated, my eyes half-lidded with sleep.

"Don't you want to stay with me?" she asked, and the hurt was apparent in her voice.

"Tonight and...every night...If you'll have me," I replied. I gazed into her gray eyes.

"Oh my darling," she cried, and pulled me against her in a tight, tearful embrace.

Meredith had that soulful look on her face again and I kissed her with a deep passion that emanated throughout my body.

"You're a part of me Vicki, inside of me, in my soul," she stated and the emotion in her voice brought tears to my eyes.

We spent the night like lovers with our arms wrapped around each other.

Love Conquers All:

"...put your left foot in...take your left foot out...do the Hokey-Pokey and you turn yourself around, that's what its all about...come on everybody!" The DJ at Manny's wedding encouraged the guests on the dance floor.

With her arm on my shoulder for support, I gazed fondly at a shoeless, laughing Meredith as she skillfully executed the steps. We were having the time of our lives, dancing and partying.

Six months had passed since that joyous night of discovery and in that time I came to realize that my grandfather was right; all the money in the world seemed insignificant when compared to the love that I shared with Meredith.

After the silliness of the Hokey Pokey, the DJ played a slow song and Manny asked me to dance with him.

"I'm so glad that Meredith came to the wedding. She's really something special, I'm happy for you Vicki" he stated, and his face shone with elation for me.

I looked over Manny's shoulder and saw Meredith engaged in a lively conversation with my dad. When I first told my father that Meredith and I we're a couple, he was ecstatic for me and moved to tears. From the very beginning, they got along famously and he adored her.

However, my mother was less than thrilled and as of yet hadn't warmed to the fact that I was gay, let alone in a serious relationship with another woman. However, in time I knew that Meredith would win her over.

Manny and I twirled around the dance floor, trying our best to imitate Fred and Ginger.

"Vicki, I have some extra special news but you have to swear that you won't breath a word of it to anyone."

"No can do amigo, you know I'll tell Meredith," I replied.

"But, you'll swear her to secrecy, right?" he asked.

"Sure; now what's on your mind?"

"You see...ah...well...Claudia's...ah...pregnant,"

I stared at Manny with complete astonishment.

"For about a month now. God Vicki, instead of being freaked out when she told me...I was happy...overjoyed might be better..." he paused. His eyes were wet with tears.

"Oh Manny, I'm so happy for both of you...you'll make a great dad," I declared, and held him tightly, the tears in my eyes sliding down my face.

We'd come a long way together. Manny, my surrogate brother with a heart of gold, who from our earliest years stuck by me through thick and thin, was going to be a father.

Claudia, Manny's new bride decided to cut in and I relinquished my place with a smile. As I retreated, I watched them and saw how contented and in tune with each other they looked.

A kind of sadness descended on me as I realized that a long chapter in my life was closing. While I knew that Manny and I would always be friends, Claudia was the main woman in his life now and that's how it should be.

But, a new chapter had already opened with the arrival of Meredith. The love and caring we had for one another sometimes moved me to tears. I couldn't figure out why my overwhelming feelings towards her felt so fresh and new but also, so very familiar.

Is this what true love feels like? I often asked myself.

Without any reluctance and at her insistence, I moved in with Meredith. Her passionate heart knew no bounds and our sex life was incredibly rich and varied. My small collection of dildos and a strap-on proved to be very much to her liking.

But, it was Meredith's childlike joy of life, a natural joie de vivre that captured my soul. There were times when she reminded me of the Pied Piper, leading me down a magical path to some distant place of glorious enchantment.

Slowly, I made my way to the nearest exit of the ballroom; I wanted to be alone with my thoughts for a few moments.

"Hey girl, where ya goin'?" Meredith's sweet voice asked me from behind.

When I turned and gazed at her, my heart ballooned with emotion.

"Just want to get some fresh air,"

Hand in hand, we walked to the parking lot where the dim light of evening would afford us some privacy. I stood with my back against the limo that brought me to the reception and Meredith gazed at me. An affectionate, cheerful look graced her face.

"You look very thoughtful," she stated, and I held out my arms to her.

As we hugged, I told her Manny's secret with a certain amount of trepidation.

"That's wonderful news! A baby on the way! Manny must be very proud!"

I nodded my head but I had mixed feelings. Why?

Why am I happy and sad? I asked myself and abruptly, I recalled the recent Christmas Day at my parent's home. It was the first time that Meredith and I appeared before my mom and dad as a couple.

As can be expected, it was awkward for a while but when Janine arrived with her two children, Matthew and Alicia, the entire family dynamic of the holiday changed. The kids were just crazy about Meredith.

It helped that Meredith brought the ideal presents for them but they gravitated to her in a way that left me and my parent's speechless. Matthew and Alicia insisted on eating dinner on either side of her and the entire afternoon was beyond delightful in my book.

Later, at Meredith's parent's home, her brother Nicholas leapt with joy into her arms.

"Did you get lots of presents from Santa?" she asked, and the look of affection on both of their faces moved me to tears yet again. Nicholas clearly idolized his sister.

I watched with admiration as the extraordinary young woman and her endearing brother played with his new toys. It became readily apparent to me that at some point in her life, Meredith would or should want offspring of her own.

The girl was an absolute natural with children.

"What is it Vicki? Is something bothering you?" she asked, bringing me back to the present.

"No but...I was thinking...someday...would you want to be a parent...you know...with me?" I asked sheepishly.

smj54ap
smj54ap
730 Followers