Meredith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith's face beamed with joy.

"Nothing on God's green earth would make me happier," she replied, and held me tightly.

We kissed passionately for a long time.

"I don't believe I'll ever get tired of kissing you!" she declared with a happy grin.

"Not even when I'm old and gray?" I asked, and Meredith screwed up her face with distaste.

"Yeah, maybe I will, you'll have that old lady smell and...yuck!"

I held Meredith snugly and lightly pecked her adorable face.

"I love you," I said. My heart was filled to bursting with pure emotion.

"I love you too, my darling," she replied with equal feeling.

Suddenly, I realized that as part of the wedding party, the photographer would need me for pictures.

"I'd better get back inside," I said.

We stopped before the main entrance to the ballroom and embraced each other. As I sighed, I gazed into Meredith's alluring gray eyes.

I love you to the very depth and breadth of my soul, I silently mused and intuitively, I believe she was aware of my sentiment.

The DJ's voice could be heard as plain as day through the closed doors.

"...and here's one for all you lovers, Rod Stewart..."

The song started and brought tears to my eyes.

"...you're in my heart, you're in my soul; you'll be my breath when I grow old. You are my lover, you're my best friend; you're in my soul..."

With the skies rapidly darkening, twilight gave way to night and the glowing shape of the moon shone in the sky. As I tenderly held Meredith in my arms, I gazed at La Bella Luna and thanked him for bringing me the love of my life.