All Comments on 'Mermaid Hybrid: The Beginning'

by RandeeFucks234

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading the Beginning of your story and look forward to reading many more chapters. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Wow! That was a thoroughly entertaining and interesting start. I wonder if Mama mermaid is gone forever, or if she'll pop back up again, and I can't wait to see what happens with the new Dad and hybrid baby. Very different and intriguing tale you're weaving! I can't wait to see where you go with this! 5* from me!!! I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cool and inviting

The first dip into this world was a refreshing change from all the wolf-vampire stories that flood the Non-Human category.

But it was also a well thought out and enjoyably written tale. I can only repeat what read somewhere that "of all the fishes in the sea, the mermaid is the one for me".

If this is just the first chapter, I am looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you're doing great!

this story is both meaningful and a good read. TBH, it's just plain refreshing and interesting. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow give me more

i can say (with a bloated ego) that i have read MANY stories online. all different in there own way but damn i have never in a very long time read a story that has caught my attention like *snap* that. cant wait to read more ... first story i read on this site and im whole heartedly satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is awesome. Write more!

When I read this I thought this how the little mermaid should begin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous