Merry F’n Christmas, the Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,157 Followers

Her body tensed as she arched her body high, lifting me with her, before her arms flew around me pulling my lips to hers for her most passionate kiss ever, her tongue reaching deep into my mouth. My last four ropes of white sauce shot into her as she kissed me frantically, her body alive like I had never seen it before. I thought she was going to meld our hips into one being the way her legs clamped onto me so tightly. My thrusts became more of a rocking into her as there was no possibility of any real in and out movement.

My balls ran out of sperm but valiantly tried to find more to give her as my cock still throbbed incessantly. My sister's climax continued rolling through her for several moments after my balls were empty, so I just kept on rocking into her as she moaned and groaned into my mouth. All the while her eyes remained wide open and locked onto mine, never wavering even a little as her climax overwhelmed her.

Her climax finally joined mine as a fantastic memory and she pulled back just a little and looked at me in shock. "Oh my god Tom, nobody has ever come even close to doing that to me! I didn't know that having sex could be so good!"

"We didn't 'have sex' dear sister, we made love!" I told her before kissing her gently again. "Even though I was a virgin until last night, I know there is a big difference between fucking and making love!"

"Oh my god, I don't deserve you!" she said before bursting out in tears again, her body shaking from her sobs. I hugged her to me as she cried a river down my arm, her body tight against me, her pussy still convulsing around my steel hard cock.

Several minutes passed before she stopped crying, her eyes opening to look into mine in wonder. "H-how can you love me after the way I've treated you?"

"Because deep down I could tell you really cared for me! If I need to I can list several things that told me you did."

"How deep down was it?" she asked with a smirk.

I gave her two hard full length thrusts with my hips, breaking the hold of her legs, then I said, "Deeper than this Sis, much deeper!" and I gave her one last even harder thrust.

"Oh god that feels so good! If you don't stop I'm gong to cum again! But we need to get up and go see mom! She must be going nuts wondering what we are talking about."

"Actually I'd like to watch you cum again, but I suppose you are right."

"Tom, mom really wants to make love with you too! Even before the party she told me she wanted to be with you like this! So you take good care of her and tonight I am going to give my wonderful brother the best blowjob in history!"

"Well, if you put it that way, I think it's a deal! Come on, sis!" I said as I grabbed her ass and pulled her with me. I slipped off the bed and held her to me, my cock buried to the hilt inside her pussy.

"Tom...what are you doing?!?!?" she asked in shock. I didn't say a word as I turned and walked towards my door. "You're crazy, do you know that? Absolutely crazy...but this really feels good!"

I actually expected mom to be right outside my door, but as I opened it I heard her feet on the floor rushing out to the kitchen. So I repositioned Brenda's delightful ass on my shaft and then began walking towards the steps. I started down them and my sister groaned with my first step. By the fourth step she was bouncing her body on my cock with her arms as her body rapidly approached another climax.

Realizing her sudden state of arousal I eased down the next few steps until there were only three left. Those I took hard, crushing her clit between us as my cock was driven deep into her tightly gripping cunt. With one step to go she cried out "Oh my god, I'm going to cum! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!" I took the last step down sending her into nirvana as her pussy clamped onto me tightly, her legs and arms moving her body on my shaft wildly as she came. "OH MY GOD...I'M CUMMING SO HARD! OH GOD SO HARD! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

My sister silenced herself by clamping her lips to mine as she kissed me frantically while I walked towards the kitchen. I walked into the room where mom sat at the table, my sister's overly sensitized body clinging tightly to mine. My foot snaked out and pulled a chair out from the table then I lifted her hips off of me about four inches before I dropped like a rock onto the chair.

Naturally my sister went right along with me and her head flew back as we dropped. My cock powered into her again as her clit was squashed hard making her cry out, "Oh GAWWWWWDDDDD I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNN!" Her hips went into over drive as she started jerking and bouncing on me as she cried out, "OH MY GOD...OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK I'M CUMMING SO HARD! YESSSSSSSS OH YYESSSSSSSSSSS!"

Her face pulled down to my chest and she kissed me hard there while her body was wracked by her continuing climax. It wasn't until she finished cumming that I noticed she had given me a hickie right over my right nipple. I hugged her to me as I said, "Hi mom, we're back!"

"So I see! I take it you two had a good...um...'talk'?" I nodded agreement while my sister hadn't really heard a word she had said. "Well, I'm glad you both got things straightened out between you."

That my sister heard as she lifted her head and said softly, "Oh yeah, it's straight...and big and hard and long and good and wonderful and amazing and oh god so wonderful and oh god I just love it!"

"So what can I do for you two love birds?" mom asked with a grin.

"He's all yours mom! I've got him primed and ready for you!"

"Are you certain you didn't drain those huge balls already?"

"No way mom!" sis said as she kissed me. "I came five times but Tom only came ONCE!"

"Really?"

"Oh god yes I'm sure! You know it when my brother fills you with cum!" Brenda said before turning to me to say, "Tom, you are an amazing fuck! But you are an even more incredible lover! Oh my god I never knew I could feel this good! Please don't ever stop loving me!"

"I've always loved you sis, and this will only make me love you more." I told her. Then I looked at mom and asked, "Mom, have you ever...you know...with a woman?"

Mom answered when she blushed while asking "Why?"

I grinned as I stood up, lifting my sister with me, and then turning towards the table. Gently I eased Brenda's ass on to the edge and then pushed her to her back. She cooed as I stood up, my cock still firmly inserted within her drenched pussy. "I was thinking that you might like something hot to eat," I said as I slowly pulled my shaft from her.

Mom's eyes shot from mine to Brenda's and back rapidly as she gushed "Oh god son, it's been quite a while but I'd love to! Brenda, may I?"

"OH MOM! YESSSSS!!" my sister gasped and as I pulled from her my cock was quickly replaced by mom's lips and tongue. "OH SHIT MOM! OH GOD EAT ME! EAT MY PUSSY MOM! OH MY GOD TOM!" my sister cried out until all she could do was groan in pleasure as our mother hungrily lapped up our combined juices that were pouring from her gaping hole.

I stepped back and enjoyed watching as mom pushed my sister towards another climax with her deft tongue. My cock had been wilting but the sight brought me back to full hardness. My hands lifted the hem of mom's house dress and flipped it up onto her back as she leaned into her daughter's pussy. I grabbed the waist band of her thong panties – shit, my mom wears THONGS – and pulled them down until they dropped to her feet. She stepped out of them with one foot and spread her feet giving me access to her pussy.

I leaned in close to her face and whispered into her ear, "Mom, your son is going to fuck you now!" She groaned and stepped up her assault on Brenda's horny snatch. "Your son is going to fuck you hard and make you cum while you eat your daughter's pussy and make her cum!"

"OH FUUUUCKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she growled into her live meal and I shoved my cock into her about half way. "MmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmm!" I pulled back and gave her another thrust as I bottomed out planting my entire 9+ inches inside of her. Her eyes bugged out but she stayed on task as she worked frantically at cleaning Brenda of all of my cum deposit.

Shit I had forgotten how good her pussy felt last night, but now I was going to enjoy it to the fullest! My hips began slowly giving her full thrusts as her pussy muscles grabbed lustily onto me. Brenda propped herself up on her elbows as she watched her loving mother devour her pussy. She looked into my eyes and mouthed out, "Oh my god, I love you Tom! Thank you for this." I just winked and stepped up my pounding into our mother's pussy.

Each time I bottomed out mom's face was driven further into Brenda's cunt making her gasp in joy. Soon I noticed that mom was thrusting back at me helping to push us both towards our release. Mom had grabbed Brenda's thighs and pushed her legs out and back giving her incredible access to her daughter's sex as she greedily sucked her clean, all the while slamming back at me in time with my own thrusts. This went on for nearly fifteen minutes with both women having several small climaxes.

My balls boiled over and I groaned "Oh god mom, I'm going to cum!"

"Umm Hmm."

"Oh fuck yes, here it comes!" I cried out as I powered into her with more force than before. Each thrust ending with my tip buried against her inner wall where my cum splatted deep holes into it.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING MOM!" Brenda screamed as her body shook like a magnitude 10 earthquake.

"Ummm hmmmmm! Ummm hmmmm! Arrrrrrrrrrghooououououoourg!" mom groaned into her daughter's pussy as her own pussy clamped onto me like a vise!

Mom's body went spastic as I pumped nine huge ropes of sperm into her, my cock growing and throbbing wantonly inside of her. Luckily our climaxes finished in unison, just as they had begun and we all clung together in the after glow, mom's face gently licking Brenda's cunt while I kept fully planted in her pussy by leaning over her body to kiss her neck while reaching out to grab Brenda's hand. She gripped back in a death lock with her very strong fingers.

I finally lifted back up into a standing position and eased out of mom's hot pussy, allowing her to remove her face from Brenda's crotch. Mom turned her head and kissed me before saying, "Thank you son, I have never been fucked while eating pussy, but I definitely want to do it again! My god I came hard!"

"Me too mom!" Brenda groaned. "You can eat my pussy ANY time you want too! Damn that was good!"

"I'll say it was," I said with a laugh. "Mom, I thought you cleaned her out!" I said and pointed to the girl cum pouring from Brenda's bright pink pussy!

"I did!" she replied before seeing what I was talking about. "Oh goody, desert!" and mom dove right back in for more. Instantly Brenda moaned out in pleasure as our mom began cleaning her cunt while pushing her towards another huge climax.

Thinking it was time to visit my cousin Vicky I left them there and quickly cleaned up before dressing in shorts and a sweatshirt (god I love living in the desert southwest). Finally returning downstairs I heard moaning coming from the den off the kitchen. I peaked in and watched for a few seconds as my mom and sister engaged in a heated 69. Each of them had their face buried deeply in the others pussy while wrapping their own legs around their partner's head. I could tell by their non-stop moaning that each of them was totally into it.

I stepped outside and took two steps before I noticed my grandma standing in the street talking to my aunt Pam and my cousin/sister Vicky. "Well, it's about time our newest Santa came out of hiding," June said. "I nearly shit when I saw Meg trying to walk back to her house! She is one VERY satisfied woman right now!"

Vicky interrupted her with, "Oh god Tom, I cried with joy when I found out that you really did take my virginity last night! You made me feel so special! I...I...I just love you so much!"

Before I could say anything Pam looked at me and quickly said, "I hope you are up to being tag teamed by two very horny relatives as my daughter and I want you to fuck the shit out of both of us! When we can't take it any more mom wants you to go to her house and put out her fires that you really got burning last night!"

I looked at my grandma and then to Vicky and saw they both heartily agreed. Stepping to my grandma I pulled her into a tight hug before kissing her passionately for several moments. As our lips parted I said, "Grandma, you were incredible last night and I can't wait to be with you again. I'll see you later!" She kissed me once more before turning to go home.

"Okay you wonderful stud of a cousin, let's get this started!" Vicky said as she grabbed my arm tight to her chest and pulled me towards their house.

"Sure thing, SIS! Anything to make you feel better!"

"Um...mom...what's he talking about?"

"Oh shit, we'll talk in the house!"

Well, they...I mean WE talked things over for about twenty-five minutes. Vicky was relieved to know that her dad had not abandoned her like she thought, but really had been a very active part of her entire life. Then we dropped that subject and began the next stage of our lives as the three of us fucked and sucked until they were too wasted to move, yet strangely felt very satisfied! By the end of the day, every female in the family had gotten very intimate with me and my Santa cock.

The next day there was a family meeting at my grandma's house. Grandma started things off by going to each of the other females and handing them something while saying, "I felt it was my place to take some precautions that we don't get a whole litter of babies from the last two days activities. Each of you now has a morning after pill that should take care of any unexpected arrivals. I'm past that part of my life so I don't need one."

Meg looked into her hand and said, "Any of you want this? I think it's about time I popped out a little Jeffers of my own and I know just the stud to give me one!"

"I'll take it!" Vicky nearly shouted, making everybody laugh. Then my mom and Aunt Pam both blushingly said, "I'm on the pill so I don't need this either." Vicky and Brenda both eagerly took one more of the offered salvation pills even as they mentioned softly that they might not want to use them.

Dave was finally feeling better so he was there although somewhat subdued that his 'son' had so expertly subbed for him on Christmas Eve. Aunt Meg graciously gave Dave the green light to fuck the rest of the females in the family as often as he and they wanted. But she demanded she get first dibs on me for the next year to make up for sharing her husband for so many years without getting anything out of it.

Just before the meeting was officially over my Grandmother said, "Dave, Tom, both of you need to go see your other two neighbor ladies. They were deeply hurt that Santa didn't stop by after finishing up at my house. I do believe if the two of you double team each of them that just might make up for it!" I looked at my dad/uncle in amazement that he actually got his wife to agree to that one while he just gave me a wink.

Both of my sisters and I still call our dad 'Uncle Dave', it just didn't feel right to call him 'dad' when he lived with our aunt and not our mother. Dave is happy that he gets to be with the rest of the family more than just once a year, but he is truly amazed at how much the women want to be with me instead of him. And me, I can't believe how much fucking pussy I'm getting! Life is GOOD!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,157 Followers
12