All Comments on 'Message from Becky Ch. 01'

by Charlotte35f

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good start

very nice start Charlotte. I am very interested in the following parts.

smallncutesmallncutealmost 17 years ago
Interesting

Hi charlotte.

An interesting start, plenty of character developement and detail, rather than a simple wham bang thank you story.

I will read the second part now

Miranda

MsLadyKatieMsLadyKatieover 8 years ago
Short and sweet

Charlotte, I really enjoyed your story. It's sweet and well written. My own personal taste is for a longer buildup.

sweetybumsweetybumover 6 years ago

Excellent intro and lead in to chapter 2. Original theme, believable characters, topped with good story flow! :)

Natural_SarahNatural_Sarahover 5 years ago
Wet panties

A very sensual stories with great detail and scene setting. Definitely got the panties of this teacher soaked *wink*.

portia98portia98over 5 years ago
Lovely start

Was an original idea for a way to get this relationship started!...and the way this first part ends had me quivering with delicious anticipation!

geeky_girlgeeky_girlover 3 years ago
I love it!

you told me about your stories and this is the first I've read - i love it. So sweet and gentle.

ells_ells_over 2 years ago

Love the very natural way the story unfolds. Really enjoyed reading it.

curvybibrendacurvybibrendaover 1 year ago

Very nice, sweet and romantic, and now I want to read more.....mmmm

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Very seductive, I was getting so aroused when it ended, I am hoping part two will help take me over the edge 5*

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You had me at "Truth or Dare." :) I love the gentleness of the encounter, and the natural awkwardness in front of the camera that gradually turned into something mire. I also liked Julie being scared of thunder and jumping into bed - it made the whole thing almost wholesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlotte35f@Charlotte35f
(April 2024) 56 year old bi-wannabe woman, happily married mom, likes great stories and online chat with nice women. Looking forward to your feedback on my stories (click on the "stories" tab). I will reply to "contact me" and private story feedback mail if you give me an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES