All Comments on 'MetaMorph Ch. 02'

by jezzaz

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not sure

Interesting so far, but I really don't think he should go back to her. Honestly if she didn't like something should have gotten help for him.

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago

First of all, get an editor or at least someone to read it over first. Several missing words and letters. Interesting story line where the pursuer is willing to make it right. Not sure if taking him up on t is proper or the way I'd do it (probably not) but will provide some story. I don't care if she is Venus incarnate you can always do better than a cheater. I wonder how she will like him having his turn at new pussy...

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
Definitely in LA-LA land

This read like a comic-book LW story. Is Mr. Wong selling the illustrated version? Original take on the genre, I enjoyed the snappy banter. Interesting set-up. I enjoyed the increased pace of this chapter. A lot of avenues are open to the story-teller. I was irked by inconsistencies in the story: first chapter suggested that it was a 9-year marriage when it all went down, but it reads like it was just over 3. Did I miss something (like 6 years)? This 'code' that Greg speaks of makes no sense-he says he never messes with a good marriage; but then admits that June was "all about Dan", really loved him, blah, blah, blah....So, where exactly does that code come in again?

I liked that Dan seems to have been snapped out of his funk (which nearly put me into one just reading about it). But, his new, cool, assertive self seems to have materialized rather quickly. At times, it was difficult to tell whose dialogue I was reading-Dan's or Greg's. The premise, while interesting, also strains the bounds of believability to the breaking point (what asshole is going to do all this for a guy whose wife he fucked?); but I can suspend disbelief as long as it is delivered with style.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Curious

So here's the deal. June cheated. Greg is a professional cheater. He screws many married women. Dan found out and June freaked and quit and Greg got fired also. So Greg wants to make it up to Dan by training him and getting him in boxer condition. This way June won't have any reason to cheat. Is that about right?

Here's my conclusion. It won't work. June officially betrayed the husband she supposedly loves. Dan will not accept being a cuckold under any circumstance and June will never stay faithful. That's the one thing Dan requires.

Just my bitter opinion. I will continue reading.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

Good with an original story line. I will most likely see this through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

It is an interesting story but its broken by simple logic, if she cared that much. If she loved him as much as the p.t dude is claiming, she wouldn't of done it. She did. Impossible to justify it, you tried and failed.

vazkor13vazkor13almost 11 years ago
great as usually

I really like this story, it's definitely different from the usual crap in LW.

Some people seems to think that June does not love her Dan, it's funny how 2 people reading the same story have different opinion.

By the way, yes she is a cheater, can he forgive her ? I hope so, she is a lovable and interesting chracter. She supported her slob of an husband for years and accept it as he is and it does not seem to be really sexy ! Ok she makes a mistake.

dmhackdmhackalmost 11 years ago
Kinda

I kinda like it. It's certainly different.

However, the true test is what happens in the end when he's Mr. Buff and successful.

She banged Greg four times, so it hardly qualifies as a mere drunken slip. Does Dan go back to that? God, I pray you've got something better than that in mind.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loving it

This is certainly not disappointing. You are doing an amazing job. This muscle guy is trying to step in and be a hero, or at least assuage his own guilt. However, you are writing it in a way that he is certainly not coming across as sympathetic. He is one big asshole. In the end, even though he is helping this guy out, I will be cheering for his demise - both in and out of the ring. That is brilliant.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought ...

I am a huge reconciliation fan, but at this point I am not liking the wife. You got your work cut out for you if you are going to have me hoping for them to reconnect. I would love that, but I am dubious. Given what she said and did, even if it was because he had let himself go, it is unforgivable. That means he will always have to work to maintain her love and fidelity. We should always do that, of course. The worst thing for a relationship is taking your love for granted. However, from this point he will have to work just to keep her honest, rather than doing it simply because he loves her and wants to treat her as a princess. He was an ass for letting things slide, but she should have had the decency to just tell him and then leave. It would have hurt nonetheless, but at least it would have been better than cheating on him, lying to him, and giving him less than she gave her lover.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

If she shares the lovers sentiment that her fucking him was no big deal, then she needs to be gone.

The following comment shows calculation on her part, and makes me wonder if it happened before: "She knows it was very temporary and would have been over pretty fast. Hell, she even laid down those ground rules when it started."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good tale

Hoping he takes Greg up on his off. I enjoy this story and it's ups and downs and the roller coaster ride that you have us all on. This is well written story that has me wanting more and can't wait to find out what path you are going to take us on. Thanks again for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
some said she made made a mistake, it was not mistake, it was planned with rules

The wife may be beautiful on the outside on the inside she is a skank and he needs to be rid of her. A mistake is putting salt instead of sugar in your coffee. A planned adulterous affair of four sexual encounters with more planned is not a mistake. I found it interesting that when she got the job she did not bring her husband with her due to his real lack of a job, that spoke volumes in itself. No she was ready to dump the marriage, he found out, her guilt is now driving her. Once her guilt is smoothed, more anal sex discussed with Greg maybe, she can get on with her planned divorce. Gregs advice seems to organized and laid out, as if he and she had planned it ahead. Take the free give, then kncok Gregs head off and divorce the slut while u have no job. Let her pay alimony. One thing is sure he needs medical testing and so does she, Greg looking good doesn t mean he is clean.

illjoyilljoyalmost 11 years ago
Really hope

You don't plan reconciliation with them, cause basically from what is said she's a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great stuff

Ignore the haters, most can’t or don’t write anyway. Good character development and crafted well. Enough there to make it an interesting take on an otherwise hackneyed theme. Keep going.

thilltellthilltellalmost 11 years ago
Stopped reading after he met his kidnapper

She cheated willingly and enthusiastically. Even if this is her first 'fall' the next affair just gets easier with a devoted husband involved. We all know that right?

After I got over my WTF moment I tried going back but just can't complete page two. Why read further when the whole thing is already laid out. Asshole serial cheater assuages his guilt for all his wrongs, not just this one. Tubby loses weight and finds his new inner man while showing himself to be a wimpy, malleable, cuckable husband. Becomes a trophy, cash cow significant other to the cheating bitch.

He needed to dig down and find his own balls not have alpha bastard tell him "she really loves you, it was just sex". "Oh, and you can earn your balls back if you behave".

Cheater needs to go and hubby has to grow.

THillTell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
deserves the 5 I gave it!

Excellent work man, i hope you continue it. Most who write in this genre go ultra cuckold, super depressing or power revenge. You bring a lot of depth and definitely blur the lines. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story hard to follow

Having worked in films her title as an assistant Producer is indeed significant...it opens doors. When the credits roll your name on a two or three credit screen is important.

4 fucks by Mr. Muscle..is it clear he taught her about anal? Why did he tell her to give the rosebud to her husband? It's not clear to me.

Finally, if she is so hot....why does she want this fat screwball back?

Somebody, please as Ricky says ....".you gots some splaining to do Lucy"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'll have to agree with everyone except the one guy who tried to say it was a mistake. You don't plan out an affair with rules and call it a mistake. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever! He should never have let himself go that much but a planned affair is a betrayal. That is inexcusable! She should've just left him if she was unhappy. If she still loved him and just wanted him to better himself then she should have talked to him and got him help with a physical trainer. She didn't have to fuck a personal trainer to get her husband in better shape. I thought she was a producer and she can't hire him a physical trainer!?!? I call bullshit on that! Also she should never have taken off for months at a time if she was unhappy with his depression. That leads me to believe she didn't really care by that point. She is absolutely the definition of a self centered woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well the rest seems quite predictable

Of course the one major thing to be cleared up is what was the true motivation for the "loving" wife to commit adultery. Plus it must have been clearly obvious the her choice in sexual partnership had a completely bogus series of rationalizations for fucking women who married to someone else. Making him a major sleazeball and way too in love with his body.My guess is that the author will water down her motivation to the point of a series of cliches.

The husband appears rather pathetic allowing his hot wife to call the shot and he has completely given up on any form of independence career wise.

Without some major rethinking this story is headed toward disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting development in this story. What if

If he can transform this fat pig into a real man more power too him. Then he'll have self confidence and maybe much needed success in this real world, the strong survive on top. Then he can go to his wife and make her proud of him. After all he is letting her down, if he can write their is a judge market for talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
He doesn't have to reconcile

After he is in shape, he'll have other options and can easily find a better woman.

I am actually a believer in reconciliation but this woman has been way too selfish and self-centered (yes, they are different).

SKHPSKHPalmost 11 years ago
DrBeamer and betrayedbylove got it right...

So, please continue with this well written stuff, but spare us the reconciliation.

She cannot deny her failures and stick the whole mess to his fat belly and slobbyness. She knew it before, he was already fat & nerdy when they met and married.

Let him come out as a desirerable hunk with a steep career as script writer in Hollyweird, and her as the cheating bitch who finally sees what she lost. And keep the pace of the story...

5*

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 11 years ago
Just OK

This story had/has potential. I almost stopped reading when he ran crying from the hotel room. I almost stopped when he was listening to Greg. I persevered. I began to see a potentially AWESOME revenge here. Go back and confront the bitch, take Greg up on the makeover, meet someone who will purchase his work then when he is back on track dump the damn bitch. The way her personality came across to me she was staying with him because he took care of the house and she had someone to fetch and carry for her. Becoming buff, becoming successful then leaving her to herself would be wonderful revenge and would be a good way for our hero to totally reinvent himself. Heneeds to grow a set of balls and take charge of his life. If he can't succeed at his writing move on.

firas01firas01almost 11 years ago
The author

Didn't say to be continued, So, I will wait and see regarding the rating since this author has the tendency to twist the whole plot and characters in the last chapter or two, wait and see

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
All over the place

I keep hoping this guy will man up but this thing is so all over the place I cant give it a good rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
first

thanks for the speed up. second we still have no clue what kind of wife he has. she is the center of the story and no idea what she is. an opportunist who does what she wants, taking him as a nice enough companion and not making real problems already back in school ? not trying to dominate her is his best feature. or is it her own insecurity ? still this chapter was something but we still have not all the cards on the table. it was again a bit to short.

personally I would like to see Dan sneek home get everything he still wants. move back home, get an interesting part time job and write an excellent nr. 1 novel. for the players like his wife (well nobody knows how she is but that Greg could tell her, that she should let hubby fuck her ass and she did it, tells a lot) he would just disappear.

Greg can stick up his clientel up his ass and his strange proudness as he gets nowhere. she can work and fuck around as much as she wants but both , lets say don't know if poor Dan did not kill himself.

he works on a farm gets fit and a lot of boxtraining by an old farmhand. 6 years later , very succesful they meet again. beats the shit out of Greg and shows his nice girlfriend to his wife and tells her that he wants a divorce.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 11 years ago

I think Dan should flush Greg's plan down the toilet. Granted Greg has a good plan for Dan to get in shape but he can drop the weight without his help. I don't trust Greg at all, he is a dick. He obviously doesn't respect Dan. He loses my respect if he takes Greg up on his offer.

Dan need some confidence and move out of LA till he get himself together. Its not going to happen since Dan is all set on having his writing dream come true. There are other avenues and other cities he can move to pursue writing.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

I wait for the last chapter to vote. However the story is interesting.

gordo12gordo12almost 11 years ago
Great story so far 4*

Keep it up!

vazkor13vazkor13almost 11 years ago
really strange

how we all see things with differrent angles.

Some peoplewould like to see June burned after her cheating.

I, rather like her, she is not a slut : before their wefdding she was not a girl to get, after she fended off some guys advance. She brought the money and worked for both her and her husband. Until the last months, she would not take contracts which would take her far from home.

Yes she cheated on him, but I thinks there is opportunities for reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loser

So the guy that fucks him over is going to help him change? Yeah all you saying good story let's base this in some reality, you love your wife and she fucks some dude then that dude comes to you and you're going to accept his help? Well no point in doing the makeover now since he's just a cuckolded pimp and she a self centered whore. No amount of help or fixing can rationalize or defend the broken marraige vows. Another wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like it...

a redemption and reconciliation story. If I can ask a favor, Dan needs to have the sessions with the hooker videotaped. At the end of the four months when June wants him back, she needs to experience the same betrayal Dan had to go through. He should make her watch the videos before he agrees to take her back. Normally, I'd be all for burning the bitch to the ground, but you have done an excellent job of making me like June in spite of her cheating. I really like the storyline so far. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter!

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The Romantic way

@ Anon you are right. The Romantic way is the next plot from this point in the story.

The dope head friend has a empty house, they buy together some gym machins a the obese guy began to train himself........he became a big, but not obese fellow.

The sleamball said examples about Silvester Stalone and Rocky.........

From this point I would take the story to a children wanting second chance woman in another USA city or LA.........The LA is better to meet with the ex for some Romantic Revenge situations.

He wanted to help his dope head friend too..........

Reconcilation??? Sometime if somebody gets emotional shock from the discovered cheating, it may be to learn to close her legs, but the higher % is who do not learn.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Something Is Wrong Here

Uneasy feeling hard to pinpoint. Greg's character is the focus. He's not believable. I suppose Dan gets buff, then tales on Greg and wins. This allows him to return to June and forgive her. June's words in the hotel room will be hard (impossible?) to overcome, but I'm sure the illogical flow of this story will allow it to happen.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 11 years ago
So far, this story has everything....

mystery, romance, characterization.....HOLLYWOOD, and, now, in part 2 a thickening plot, a chance for redemption and at least one reader who is waiting, waiting, really waiting for more story and some resolution, any resolution. Thank you so much for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Loving it. Well done.

jezzazjezzazalmost 11 years agoAuthor

All 5 parts were submitted at the same time, so they should be doled out one every night. I have no control over that.

As for this not being real. Yes. It isn't. It's not remotely real or even very likely.

It's a story. Nothing more, nothing less:)

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
interesting so far

I'm hoping Dan not only gets in shape but grows some balls and dumps the slut but tbh I'm expecting a WACC ending after reading Jezzaz's other story.

As for the comments about her making a mistake and how likeable...

June fucked Greg more than once so let's' not pretend its a drunken mistake that happened only once, how her calls home dwindled to nothing and how she treated hubby like shit from the moment she got back home from her 4 month trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Good

The story got better as I Read more Of it.

You can see by the amount and different reactions that you Jezzaz, have a hit.

Pleasant comments, Nasty comments, LOTS of comments much better than NO comments. I am looking forward to more Of this twisty tale.

Like someone else said, you like to pull The rabbit out Of the hat !lol.

A Merry Man

P.S. Where are your other stories??

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Either Way

Hermit, Beamer and BBL, and some others, seem to be on the right track. Take the Bull up on his (highly implausible...WSOD) offer and get buff. Also make some contacts for Hubby's writing career! Not sure he needs to learn that much from the 'power pussy posse' - he did his homework on that years ago! And, Hubby will be sore and tired the ENTIRE four months - and BTW, will have a lot of extra skin to consider...he will NOT look like Bull!

However, he will have two options - stay with a woman who screwed up, but has also given up a lot in desperately trying to make things as right as possible. OR, Hubby can dump her and try to find new love (probably after he takes care of his career, plus a bunch of loose, hanging skin!)

jeeter4ujeeter4ualmost 11 years ago
Bravo

Excellent! I look forward to the next chapter! One thing is that you need to tweak your editing/editor. Sorry, but no excuse to spell Champagne the way you had it. There was another one but I have forgotten it already because the story has taken me. Again, Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
don't reconcile

It looks to be obvious that he'll take the training and become the stud and success she wants instead of the guy she supposedly loves. It seems she wasn't malicious in her cheating but at the end of the day what she said she wanted wasn't enough for her to stay true. Rather than do the right thing and talk to him earnestly about changing she went for the pretty package. It doesn't need to end with a BtB finale, just a good old fashioned take the new man and give it to someone who will genuinely appreciate him. Like your work. Keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'd like to see him become a stud a live June for a better woman.

connoisseur29connoisseur29almost 11 years ago
No freakin' way!

Maybe, just maybe, in 14 months. No machines in my day. Free weights at the YMCA. Good read. I've waited for "conclusion" to start. Cheers!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
3 months !

Good read and nice twists to the sad tale of the marriage.

When one partner is the main provider and the other is lazy and an under achiever.

This will breed at some point resentment from the main bread winner.

I am sure Dan knows he is way over weight and should do something about it.

So his depression just lead him to eat more and perpetual cycle would continue with his situation.

His wife as we all know should have talked to Dan and even offered counseling for him.

Not embark on an affair as this may not have been the only one if she had not been discovered.

It would be interesting to know who approach who for the liaison and what the rules were between them !

No one wants to be married to a fat partner when the other is body beautiful !

The Bull ( Greg ) to me seems an ok chap. He knows the game rules when it comes to fucking other mens wifes and stays clear of damaged or emotional marriages as quite rightly be the cause of a divorce.

So for Greg it is damage limitation.

He needs to reslove the couples issues and get them back together. As reputation will become a home wrecker.

Then he will have no more wife pussy in the film / Hollywood world.

Dan to become fit in 3 months from a fat slob is very doubtful. Sure he could lose a lot weigh but look like Greg,.....mmmm no me thinks.

if that was the case I needed not have spent years working out !

Anyway, Dan needs to become the stud, get that successful career greater than his wife earning more money.

As for love training I thing he was good enough any. However revenge fucks I do agree with.

Perhaps his wife needs to spend her time keeping other women trying to steal her new successful, rich, stud of a man.

She does need to burn some what IMO.

Good read please keep writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 11 years ago
Fat DAN'S dilemma The MORAL the PRACTICAL.

Let's face it. DAN is a fat revolt and disgusting human being. But he does have a important decision to make here. And the moral aspects of the decision should not be overlooked since it will determine the basis of any future marriage.

If they were to reconcile ...IF.... Dan need to be e able to say to his wife that he did nothing to deserve this sort of treatment especially after DEATH of BOTH of his parents in such a short time.

If the basis of the reconciliation is that DAN get a new body because of GREG's offer then psychologically and emotionally nothing has changed for either the wife or Dan. Even worse there is still the issue of the ANAL sex ... which was first done by another man to the wife which is offered /ordered by GREG to his wife.... so that she might give Dan some sort of bizarre compensation.

If DAN decides to just focus on the practical aspects of Greg's offer to reshape his doby and gives no fought to the psychological implications of what this is going to do to any future marriage ... The marriage is doomed .

Moreover why cant Dan do a program similar to what Greg is offering in LA somewhere without using Greg's slimy disgusting self serving offer?

Are there no other Gyms nd flight training centers in the entire Southern California area?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
I agree with Harry

In the end, does she take him back because he changed, or because she always loved him? A big difference.

artykay63artykay63over 10 years ago
champaign

i thnk you will find champagne tastes better

endoscopic pregnancy ? perhaps you meant ectopic

norcal62norcal62over 10 years ago
Finally could get into the story.

An interesting twist on depression, confidence, and drive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
June is a whore

Plain and simple. Just a whore. The persona of what we think of when most of us think of those working in the film industry. All whore.

Dan, strangle the whore, Then go back and shoot Greg. Then fly home.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
A challenging storyline in Loving Wives that steers well clear of cliches ?

The horror ! Nah, just kissing. Overall, I blame Dan and his penchent for video games and bad food 'almost' as much as his wife. Frankly I'm just a bit surprised the trainer and spouse see him as worthy of current salvage challenge. Fine story - looking forward to part 3. Full marks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Correction: kidding * ...not kissing

Can't blink with this wretched auto-correct.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can someone shut this idiot slamdog ??

Lord of a shithouse !! Seems another British faggot. But,aren't they all ?! The 'story' ? This travesty is not. Pure 1* !

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 9 years ago
the plot

is bullshit, June loved him when he was a lard ass not because he was a big muscle man. He could have trimmed up any time at any gym even back in high school but he was happy to be a big softy and so was June. Why does the author now see this as as a way forward for him and when he is trim and muscled will June suddenly turn into a non adulteress. No she won't, what is done is done, you can't take it back, time to move on. T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2/5

Hey author, it seems you have a thing for absurd plots. I give you 2* for originality though.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
A bit weird.

I'm not ready for RAAC. I'll leave it to the author to convince me. Was Greg her only deviation? Author needed an editor/proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She deserves a second chance

Ok it was wrong but she has supported him for years and he has returned that by being a self-indulgent slob. She lost her respect for him, hence the cheating. His fault, not hers. There are two sides to a marriage and he didn't pull his weight. She deserved better and became frustrated. He in a sense cheated first by not respecting her or the marriage.

He now has to win her back by changing his pathetic ways. Good story well written. Ignore the "burn the bitch" brigade who can only think one dimension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bull

shit

what's in it for greg? makes absolutely no sense. and even if dan is a fat ass, cheating is cheating. she don't like the fat ass anymore? then divorce him. you can't have your cake and eat it too.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five stars. While the guy she cheated with being interjected as the mechanism for his transformation is a bit odd, it does give him some valuable insight. Honestly, even given chapter one, I can't imagine any excuse she can give to salvage the marriage. It also invites speculation that she either has done this before or will continue to do it whenever she feels she can get away with it. Perhaps the reason she never took an out of town assignment was because she knew her temptations would overtake her. She can say whatever she wants, but the reasons for her to cheat will remain.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

I truly can't remember how this works out. I suspect it is reconciliation. It needs something big to happen for that to be justified. If the catalyst for reconciliation is just him losing weight, then she got her way. But I hope the conclusion is not that she loves him and convinces him that sex on the side is ok. That would be out of character with the first chapter.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Interesting angle

I have to say, I am hellaciously pissed at the cheating cunt and the bastard Greg.

She should have told Dan she was going to leave him or cheat if he didn't get in better shape. Instead, she turns into a whore and ruins her marriage.

Dumb bitch.

The code of honor and payback angle are too delicious to ignore!

Can't wait to read more! This is very entertaining!

notredame43notredame43almost 7 years ago
no class

well written but she didn't communicate her problems with him and went out cheating. divorce her get in shape and pay an escort. even ugly women cheat so nothing more than a business deal . keep himself safe from gold diggers

UnintendedConsequencesUnintendedConsequencesalmost 7 years ago
My Take

Firstly, this story and I would guess 99% of the other stories on Literotica are fantasies. You need to suspend a certain amount of disbelief or none of the stories work.

Secondly, many of the stories on here are about abnormal people responding to abnormal situations in abnormal ways. Getting cranked up about the "fact" that only some "faggot" would respond to his "whoring slut wife" in that fashion is a waste of your time and the author's.

Lastly, It really doesn't matter how good your story line absorbs your reader if glaring grammatical, spelling, and word choice errors drop them back out of their involvement with the characters and story. A lot of this is basic to/too/two, there/their/they're breath/breathe, lose/loose kind of stuff. Face it, Folks! Spellcheck is not an editor! After you've gone over your draft 57 times there are gonna be mistakes that you still don't see. You wrote the sentence. You've read it many times. Your brain is going to see what you intended to write. Not what is actually on the page. And that, Boys and Girls, is the kind of stuff that turns a finely crafted 5 star story into a not quite close enough 4 star story.

Have a friend to look it over for you before you post it, or.....

GET AN EDITOR.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Reading yet again

Still a favorite and five stars for certain. For a gal who is that broken up and has had a good deal of time to think about it, she sure had the worst explanation. I would say she doesn't quite get it. And if she doesn't get it at this point, getting after their separation will not be genuine. She definitely sounds like she is trying to convince hubby that it was really no big deal. If that's her approach, then she will likely cheat again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I don't know

I was interested until Greg started telling Dan how much June loved him. If she loved him she wouldn't have cheated, let alone 4 times. Or lied saying she loved him and Dan was the best. Or given up her ass because Greg told her too, as Dan stated.

Sorry but you don't cheat on someone you love. Too many people do not understand this and it seems to be common theme. It's not "just sex". It has meaning. She knows it is wrong which is why she felt guilty. Guilt is the motivation behind her reaction after being caught.

Frankly I'm only going to keep reading because I hope Dan changes his life style and realizes he doesn't need a cheating selfish lying manipulative bitch to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

WOW, DUDE!!! You must be smokin' the same shit as Donny!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
BS. Author jumped the shark.

What kind of bullshit is this? Having the man who turned him into a cuckold train him? No sane man would have taken up such a condescending offer.

You don't need some kind of super celebrity trainer to get great results, you just need a decent trainer who cares..

And why the hell would he take marriage advice from that douchebag Greg?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Speechless

There is so much wrong with this that it wouldn't repay the effort to point it out. This is perhaps the worst example of the stock LW "weak husband" character I've ever encountered, and the multitude seems to eat it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Are you kidding

That was twenty minutes of life i will never get back. Sorry I read as much as I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
jumped the shark with Greg

just stupid plotting. Completely unbelievable, and little June is just a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Sorry, but I simply can’t see this as anything even remotely realistic. A woman doesn’t love a man if she fucks another man multiple times. Don’t care if there’s stress or not. She simply doesn’t do it if she loves her husband.

As for Dan, accepting a man that fucked your wife as a trainer has got to be the most pathetic thing he can do. Unless the next chapter has him taking a tire iron to the back of Greg’s head and then on his testicles, Dan will have pretty much given up any semblance of self-worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting story

Yep a story that is unlikely to really happen , but have to make allowances. So the asshole who screwed his wife had a conscience , and wants to train her husband. There has been no signs of discontent so I fully expect that the wife has son 'splainin to do. Othrrwise, Ditch her , but still beat this guy's ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 Stars

Sorry But He Screws his wife then they become friends Yeah Right .. My Friends would rather take a beating .. Then head home and get that Divorce from the wife. I would rather end up in the ER then become his friend ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One star

I k now that I'm an Anony and I try to be even handed in my comments. I try to find something about a story to praise if I'm going to be critical about something else but this time I can't. The premise of this story is crap. Catches the wife cheating does nothi g. Gets virtually kidnapped by her lover does nothing. Is illegally detained, decides to work with the arrogant asshole. What crap! To bad I couldn't give negative stars. No going to waste my time reading the rest.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

That was for the idiots who also believe in Santa Claus! A gun and two assholes, including the whore, are less on earth!

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great future CUCK story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dan should take his offer and improve, then go and divorce the scum, then wait months or years and take little Danny's life, that prick's on borrowed time anyway he just doesnt know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Little greg's life, ah fucked up the turds name, well whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolute f..... shit this. Make him castrate himself why don't ya.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

What a decision to make, no to train but to talk to the wife, how do you face that?

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

God just how much of a cuck you make your character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why didn't Dan just begged Greg to fuck him in the ass and make him his cuck? Next,Greg is going to whore June around. What a bunch of crap this story just turned itself into!!! The writer lost his story right here. Will read no further. Pure crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow what Man wouldn't want that guy nailing his wife . I knew LA was fake but this is to much to take . I bet Greg will be screwing his wife for 4 months easily / Plus why not file a kidnapping report with the police .. I wonder how many cameras in that apartment . Hell Move home and kick the slut to the curb .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is complicated? Good trainers are expensive. Take the free training and ditch the cheating b!ght in four months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Vastly better than after the game. Much more realistic with chracters I can believe in.

The fact is he NEEDS A MAKEOVER!

300 lbs + is a fatal course. Both physically and psychologically. His wife fucked Greg. SHE set up and he went along for the ride. I think his character is sincere and, as hard as it is to grasp and accept, Greg fucking his wife be the Karmic force for personal growth and chracter rebirth.

Moving 2 the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh so wobbly in so many ways...Your story let's hope it delivers. My big, very big issue is who is helping and why accept help from the demon? could you not have had an angel and a bit of a return from the dead kick the shit out of greg and leave the cheater high and dry as the new Andonis and darling of the script world strides off into the sunset brushing the hanger on off ...

cruzer1955cruzer1955over 1 year ago

waiting to see what happens. kind of farfetched, but interesting

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK. So 1/2 the seducers fault, 1/2 the wifes fault, so "logically", the husband has to be also at fault as otherweise the Story ends here with: He went to a divore attorbey, got divorced, married a good girl and had some kids. Happy End.

Not Wörth the time. I seriosly wonder why the good reviews.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is humanly impossible to go from 300lbs to gym god body in 4 months.

It might be possible to lose that amount of weight, though it would be quite unhealthy at that speed, but it would not be possible to build muscle, tighten the skin, and all the other stuff, simultaneously.

The timeframe is just not feasible and extremely unhealthy, something that is actually a rather large problem with these real-life celebrity training stories you sometimes see in the news. (Looking at you Jackman et all)

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I think anonymous 9 months ago missed the point. There is lots of responsibility to be shared here but charity starts at home. The brutal truth is that Donnie, who has a good and living heart, a sound moral compass with talent is also, critical to the issue, a man with no real self esteem, obese to a lethal degree and lack the internal honesty to do more than pay lip service to the facts. He's a man that runs from nearly all adversity. He's not a man because he never had to be. June picked him up and enabled his cowardice.

The training, I honestly believe, did feel remorse for his role in this a really stepped up to the plate to redeem not only his integrity, but help the man he wronged in the process. That he can find some absolution from his guilt in the process is nor a bad thing.

June? Let's face it. How physically enticed could a women be when her man had so much fat that you'd need a shovel to find it.

I work in medicine and have seen this countless times. It's repellant simply to see it. It's such a desecration of the body.

So, in balance, it's time for our MC to either step up to the plate or kill himself.

GOOD STORY!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjezzaz@jezzaz
I don’t know why this bit exists? Like I’m gonna tell you about myself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

MetaMorph Ch. 01 Previous Part
MetaMorph Series Info