Mexican Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Closure for our vacation...or is it?
1k words
3.74
61.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa & I on Vacation – Part 2

The Next Day

The door shut and I sat there strangely alone wondering what the hell just happened. Don't get me wrong – it had been exciting as hell and I had enjoyed every minute of it. I saw the light flash off under the door and muting the TV, I heard nothing coming from the bedroom. I reckoned they had actually gone to sleep. So, I turned the TV back on quietly, set it's timer to turn off and I dozed off to an old episode of Seinfeld.

I won't say that loud noises woke me in the middle of the night, but something obviously did as I sat up and wondered where I was. The TV was off and it was dark in the room. Then I heard Lisa moaning in the bedroom and realized in a hurry what was going on.

I stood and walked toward the bedroom door and listened and heard the bed rocking, Lisa moaning, and Chris breathing – he was fucking her again! My penis immediately sprang to life and I held it softly in my hand, slowly stroking it as he urged her on to another orgasm.

I couldn't figure out which was more erotic – actually watching the two of them together or listening to them behind the door. The noises were sending me over the edge – their moaning, their sounds of their bodies slapping and slamming together, her cries of pleasure, his moans of delight – it was all so intoxicating, I could barely breathe.

Lisa finally cried out loudly in orgasm, calling Chris' name over and over. And then I heard Chris bellow and slam into her body one more time.

All I could wonder was which position were they in? How were their bodies melding together? Was his tongue buried in her mouth? Where were her hands? His hands? I continued to stroke myself slowly, not wanting to cum quickly. There were whispering and then feet hitting the floor.

I walked over, lay back down on the couch and closed my eyes as the door gently opened.

I felt someone nudge me and opened my eyes. It was Chris. Nude. His cock was still somewhat hard and covered with my wife's juices. My eyes were drawn to it, its size, it's scent. If he hadn't of said something, I may have even reached for it, but . . .

"Hey," he said, looking a bit bewildered. "I, uh, want to, uh, thank you. I had no idea that this would, uh, happen." He reached over and grabbed his clothes and began to put them back on.

I gave him a small smile, relieved he'd unknowingly interrupted me, and said, "Hey, I didn't expect it either. It was pretty wild and I'm pretty sure I never want it to happen again, but I'm glad it did. I guess you were in the right place at the right time."

He laughed quietly, "Yea, I guess I was. Wow. She's a wildcat and you are a lucky guy. Look, I give you my word not to approach her again, uh, sexually, but I hope this won't keep us from hanging out until you leave. I've really had a great time this week."

"No problem," I replied, "It's cool. We'll see you tomorrow or today depending on what time it is."

He laughed again and said, "Great. I'm glad. I'll see you later. By the way, she's waiting for you." He nodded his head toward the bedroom and then walked out the slider and climbed over the railing back to his room.

She was awake and completely naked, all the sheets and covers were on the floor. She smiled when she saw me and beckoned me over to her.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

I smiled at her and said, "All is forgiven." Who was I to be angry when I was the one who'd taken her top off to begin with?

She reached for me and asked me if I'd run her a bath. I kissed her forehead and wound up giving her a bath. We slept in each other's arms for the rest of the night and made quiet, incredible love when we woke up.

Our hands knew one another so well, we touched each other exactly where the other enjoyed to be touched. We kissed and moved slowly with one another. It was beautiful. She orgasmed with her tongue in my mouth, her body nearly in seizure as she quivered against me. I joined her moments later with my own mind-blowing orgasm, filling her myself and re-claiming her body as my own.

"I love you." She whispered.

"And I you," I whispered back. All was right with the world again.

We only had 2 days and 1 night remaining on our visit. Chris joined us at the beach both days and for our meals. Our final night we spent alone though, just holding one another acting like a couple of teenagers making out, touching and clutching and kissing. Finally, I got her into the bedroom and our bodies come together forcibly; we fucked and fucked hard like there was no tomorrow.

We left the next afternoon to come home. We shared email addresses with Chris and told him we'd look him up the next time we got out to San Diego to visit Lisa's family. She hugged him and then looked at me, then looked up at him and kissed him full on for about a minute. Then she backed away and we took off.

We talk of that night every now and then, if things have gotten a bit stale in the bedroom, one of us will bring it up and we'll fuck like rabbits talking about it. We wonder together if we'd do something like that again . . . next month we'll find out as we head out to San Diego for a four day weekend. Chris knows we are coming and is looking forward to seeing us again.

Lisa bought some sexy new panties and a new nightie that she won't let me see until we get there. When I pressed her on it she told me it wouldn't kill me to wait.

Then she said, "I wonder what Chris would think of it?" And gave me her oh so sexy smile.