Mexican Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You silly faggot, of course it was, and I paid you in advance for the privilege." Mistress was plainly angry at the interruption.

"But...but...I didn't know it would be like this... I mean out in the open and everything."

Mistress was obviously losing her patience and it came through in her voice. "Listen, you estúpido, it's not 'out in the open', it's a private show which only your staff and a few other people can observe, which was exactly what I told you would happen."

"I am dreadfully sorry, but I cannot permit this, the owner would fire me if he found out."

"And what would the owner do if he found out about the money you've been embezzling to pay me to abuse you and let you suck my cock?" Mistress questioned in a loud enough voice to attract the attention of several nearby patrons.

"Dios mio! Don't even whisper those things, Madame. Please, please, proceed, I'm sorry I interrupted. Please perdona me." He groveled and backed away.

The slap on the back of my head jarred me back to my duties and I began sucking and mouth massaging Mistress's dick with all the intensity I could muster. My knees were aching, my back sore and my tongue tiring, but I reached my hands up and worked them around to her bare butt and pulled her forward on the lounge seat just enough to get her entire cock in my mouth and throat. She was thrusting back and forth enough on the seat that her balls were swinging and banging against my chin and her pelvis was flattening my nose on her lunges. Her pace was getting faster and I could feel her cock pulsing in my mouth. I knew from experience that she would climax any second and, just as that thought crossed my mind, she reached under the table, grabbed the back of my head with both hands, and made three deep frantic thrusts with my face held tight against her body. I suddenly felt a jet of warm cum splash down my throat and she pulled back slightly and filled my mouth with the next burst. Then, wrapping her hands in my hair, she pulled my head away from her dick and sprayed the next three gushes of semen all over my face. The first hit me high on my head partly in my hair and some on my forehead, the next landed mostly on my forehead and immediately ran down into my left eye, the third targeted my nose and right cheek. Mistress always came in copious amounts, however, this was more than usual and my face was now drenched in warm milky ejaculate.

Chanticleer jerked my head forward and I immediately opened my mouth and engulfed her now diminishing prick. She pumped three more lessening spurts into my waiting orifice and I swallowed them down as if they were nectar. I lovingly held her shrinking cock in my mouth for several minutes before she pulled one hand away from my head and I received another sharp rap to my skull. It was a rude awakening as I had been floating along in my own sensual sub-space and had momentarily lost all sense of time or place.

"Get your sorry ass up here, fuckface!" she ordered and yanked my hair sideways with one hand.

I had a hard time maneuvering around so I could crawl back up to my place at the booth. As I tried, I started to grab the edge of the tablecloth so I could wipe some of the cum off my face and heard my Mistress snarl, "Don't you dare wipe off any of your wedding gift."

NO, NO, NO, I thought, this is too much...I cannot do this. I've never been so discussed with my lewd conduct. But as these thoughts were going through my mind, I was moving the tablecloth aside, rising from the floor and trying to regain my seat. I scrambled up and sat down again across from my Mistress. I could feel her cream slithering down my face with one gob dangling on my chin for a moment before dripping onto my shirtfront. One eye felt like it was glued shut with her effluence and I was afraid to try and open it. Squinting furtively around the room I could see that several diners had paused in their meals and were looking in our direction... then I heard the sound of soft clapping. I whipped my head around toward the sound flinging semen like slobber from a dog's jowls and saw the well-dressed couple both applauding gently. They rose and walked toward our table, I couldn't imagine what was going on, but knew I had never felt more exposed.

"Thank you, my dear. That was a wonderful performance," The woman said. "Someday we'll have to see if George here can do as well."

Yes, indeed," said the gentleman, "It was much better than anticipated. We got several nice photos and a lengthy video. You'll find a nice tip in the envelope."

He gently smiled at me and took a tan envelope from his breast pocket which he laid it on the table in front of my Mistress carefully avoiding the recently deposited goo. He then took his companions arm and strolled toward the exit.

"I hope we might arrange to do this again soon," She called back. "and perhaps next time we could add a female participant."

Mistress acknowledged with an amiable wave and I watched as she opened the envelope and thumbed through ten crisp hundred-dollar bills. She smiled and put them back in the envelope. That money, added to the three hundred dollars I was paying, must have made for a pleasingly lucrative evening.

The waiter approached our table, made a slight bow and said, "The manager has taken care of your bill Ms. Chanticleer. Thank you for joining us this evening and I hope everything was satisfactory."

Just then I felt some of Mistress's sperm, softened by my body heat, slide down my nose and dangle in a glob at the tip, the waiter must have noticed it too because he shifted his gaze to me just as the clump dislodged itself and made it's seemingly slow motion descent to the fancy tablecloth. He gave me a withering look, took one-step back from the table, bowed again, and left.

As I looked around the dining room, I could see that several other diners were sneaking looks at our table and I realized that, although public humiliation was not unusual during my relationship with Mistress Chanticleer, I had never felt so debased, so shamed, so embarrassed... this was the absolute height of my degradation.

My dick was hard as a rock.

12