Mia Gets Her Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leanne!…Oh Goddd!…Your boyfriend… sure knows how…. to eat… pussy!…" she groaned, snaking her other leg around Kevin's head and hunching up into his avid suck.

"Jesus!…I can't believe what he's doing with his tongue!…Umm Hmm!…Oh Goddd! …Tori, are you going to make him come?… You and Leanne with that big fat dick she's shoving up his ass!…Tell me!…I want to see it when you do him!…" Mia panted.

Tori turned her smiling eyes to Leanne.

"You know what it's like to be bullied and pawed over and then have a big nasty cock come inside you!…We can show him what that feels like!…Do you want to?.." Tori asked the hunching blonde.

"Can we do that?…I'd love to show the little bastard how it feels!…"Leanne replied.

"Oh I think we can give him a pretty good idea!" Tori answered with a sly wink at Leanne.

"I want you to shove that big prick in and out of him real hard a few times and then hold it in as deep up inside him as you can!…Doesn't that sound like fun Kevin?…" Tori asked teasingly. She shifted her position a little so that she could keep a firm grip on Kevin's cock and at the same time get a hold of the fake balls that were attached to the base of the dildo.

Leanne didn't know it but those balls contained a small trigger mechanism like a water pistol. When you squeezed them in a certain way they spurted out quick jets of fluid to simulate an ejaculation. To make it even more interesting, Tori and Mia had filled them earlier with a mixture of mineral oil and 'Kick Ass' hot sauce, an appropriate mixture for the occasion they thought. They had been looking forward all evening to Kevin's reaction when they finished popping his cherry. They didn't think he'd forget it for a long, long time.

Kevin's girlfriend was all in favor of the other girls' plan. She started slamming the big phallus in and out of Kevin's ass with a will.

"Does that feel good baby?… Do you like that?… When I shove it in real hard like that?… Umm?… But don't worry! I won't come inside you! I promise!… Isn't that what you always say to the girl lover?… Isn't that what all the boys say?" Leanne demanded, punctuating her interrogation by driving the dildo in and out of Kevin's asshole in short, hard lunges.

At the same time Tori began to masturbate him with a fiercely flying fist, jacking his tool with the same irresistible urgency that Leanne was using to ream his nether hole. Their dual assault soon had Kevin squirming with arousal, straining away from Leanne's savaging dildo and into Tori's compelling hand. His balls were drawn up so tight in his groin he thought he must be tearing something.

"Ummfff!…Unnnn!…Ahhhh!…" he bawled in a guttural groan, his cries muffled by Mia's quivering pussy.

Tori could feel how close he was and she nodded meaningfully at Leanne.

The blonde eased the grip she had on the tether binding Kevin's arms and pulled the fake cock most of the way out of Kevin's ass. Although he couldn't straighten up because Mia had his head locked against her loins, he did relax a little. And that was what Leanne slammed the dildo back into him hard, filling his rectum and breaching the opening to his bowels in one violent lunge.

"Phwahhhh!…" Kevin wailed as Leanne rocked him forward. The bridge of his nose slammed into Mia's clit.

"Ahhhh!…Yess!…" Mia cried, grabbing Kevin's head with both hands and twisting his face even tighter into her groin. Between her hands and her scissoring legs she had his face completely trapped against her cunt. She ground feverishly into his mouth as her orgasm started rippling through her loins with slowly building intensity.

Kevin was once again gasping for breath as Mia crushed his head between her thighs.

At the same time Leanne was saying things like…"I love you so much!… I've never been with anyone like you before!…You know you're the only one!… Being with you like this means everything to me!…" reciting these lines as if she'd heard it them a thousand times before. And all the while she hunched inwards, keeping the full length of the dildo stuffed up Kevin's cringing asshole.

"Umm hmm!…Umm Hmm!…Umm Hmm!…" he groaned piteously. Anything to stop her relentless anal assault.

Tori smiled at Leanne and gave her a little nod.

"Oh God!…Yes baby!…Yess!…Yess!…" Leanne cried, stiffening her thighs and wrenching her hips sharply forward as if she were coming. At the same time Tori gave the plastic balls she had been holding three sharp squeezes, squirting the greasy hot sauce deep up Kevin's rectum.

Kevin had no idea what was happening. He was completely focused on Mia's fleshy vagina grinding against his mouth and nose. He prayed her orgasm would end soon so that she'd relax the crushing clutch she had on his head and let him breathe. He was vaguely aware of Leanne droning on as she fucked his asshole. Then she stiffened up behind him and leaned into him heavily. And then there was this incredible liquid rush deep up his ass. A fiery, burning sensation was suddenly tearing through his bowels.

"Mahhhh!…Wahhhh!…Nahhh!…" he cried into Mia's spasming pussy. His loins were turning to jelly as the blazing heat radiated through his anus. He felt like all his bodily fluids were going to run out of him at the same time and he stiffened up frantically. Something about the searing liquid rushing through his bowels made him feel like he was going to faint. He tried to raise his head to see what Leanne and Tori were doing to him but Mia wouldn't let him. His futile struggling at her loins was only intensifying her own orgasm.

And now it was Tori who took control. She knew that the fiery oil sluicing around up his ass would not only be uncomfortable but that it would also irritate his prostate. And once that tender nub got swollen, the pressure of the fat dildo rubbing against it would make Kevin come with shattering intensity no matter how much he tried to hold it.

She could feel his already fully engorged cock getting even bigger in her hand. She started to fist him more slowly, driving her clenched fist sharply to the root of his shaft with every down stroke.

"Is Leanne getting off in you lover? Can you feel her coming inside you? Are you going to come too?" Tori questioned, squeezing the fake balls again and shooting another jet of searing oil up Kevin's butt.

"Umm Hmm!…Umm Hmm!…" he groaned in disbelief. He was getting light headed with all this stimulation and lack of air. But as stretched and raw as his abused anus was, his cock was even more on fire. He hunched himself into Tori's shuttling hand like a dog in heat, which is just how the girls were treating him. And then he froze there on his knees, every muscle in his body straining and quivering. Tori pressed her little fist down around the root of his cock with all her strength.

Kevin jerked his head up, literally lifting Mia's loins off the ground with his tense shoulders. He shifted his knees outwards so that he was completely impaled on Leanne's upthrust dildo. And then …..

"Wahhhh!….Mahhh!…Ahh!…" he wailed as a huge, ropey stream of come erupted from his cock and jetted up against Mia's spine. This first comet of sperm was followed by another and another.

"Oh shit!…Oh Godd!…Yess!…Yess!…" she cried. The feeling of Kevin's searing come splashing against her back made Mia's loins convulse even more ecstatically. And of course this made her clench her legs even more tightly around his breathless face.

"You're coming for me aren't you lover? …Aren't you?…You don't know how lucky… you… are!" Leanne sneered, ramming her boyfriend's ass in time with his wracking orgasm.

"Unnnn!…Unnnn!…Nahhhh!…" Kevin cried in muffled whimpers. Tori was milking an incredible load out of him with her tirelessly stroking hand. When he started to slow she'd squirt another jet of burning oil up his butt and that would prompt another tearing burst of come from his aching loins. Mia's ass was completely soaked with his greasy come. His balls were so overworked and abused at this point that his orgasm was becoming excruciatingly painful. Each time his testicles spasmed it felt like there was a vice being closed tighter and tighter on them. But the good news was that he was rapidly losing consciousness between Mia's smothering thighs

It was at this point that Leanne put her hands on the cheeks of Kevin's ass and abruptly wrenched the dildo out of him.

"Ahhhhh!…" he squeaked, his come spurting hotly in response to the hard prick's exit. Mia's thrusting loins were starting to blur beneath his fluttering eyes.

Tori saw Kevin's plundered anus gaping in front of her. She darted her left hand up and in, sliding two fingers swiftly into his puckered opening. She found his swollen prostate and began to rub it.

"Nahhh!…Unnn!…" Kevin groaned faintly, his balls lurching sickeningly. Tori was rewarded with a renewed surge of creamy goo spilling over her knuckles in response to her lewdly prodding fingertips.

Mia's own orgasm had finally waned. She caught her breath and then realized that she was supporting Kevin with her upraised loins. He had passed out between her scissoring thighs. She rolled her hips and Kevin rolled over with her onto his side, still in his kneeling position. She opened her legs and freed his face.

"Looks like we were too much for him!" she said with a sly smile at the other two women.

Leanne looked down at her unmoving boyfriend with considerable satisfaction. Then she noticed that Tori was still working his cock while fingering his ass. Kevin's legs were twitching as his nuts still quaked and a pearly stream of juice continued to gush through her fist.

"Is he still coming?" she asked in disbelief.

"Oh yeah! It's a reflexive action. He can't help it!" Tori said.

"As long as I keep pressing his prostate and he isn't dead, I can milk him 'til he's totally spent. Of course if I completely drain him it will hurt like hell when he wakes up." Tori said with a smile.

Leanne looked down at her ex-boyfriend, her breasts rising and falling rhythmically on her chest as she took off the strap-on dildo. She threw it on the bed, her eyes flashing into Tori's.

"Then make sure you get it all. I don't want you to miss a drop! If you get tired, I'll take over."

"Oh I think I can manage!" Tori said, giving her buried fingers a vicious thrust that made Kevin grunt unhappily.

"You two are sooo badddd!" Mia said, rising gracefully to her feet and going over to the bed to pick up her levis and her satin shirt. As she started to dress she watched Tori continue to work over the largely unmoving young man on the floor, fingering his ass and yanking his cock until his endless emission finally came to a halt. There was just the odd bubble of sperm emerging from his pee slit when Tori was finally finished with him.

"There!" she said happily.

"I think that should do it. I don't think this young man will be sitting down too comfortably any time soon!" she chuckled, wiping her greasy hands on Kevin's hip and ass. She reached for her crumpled shift on the bed and began to slip it on.

"Is anybody hungry?…" she asked.

"I could kill for an egg roll right now!"

"Ohhh Chinese! That sounds good." Mia said licking her lips.

"That does sound good." Leanne said as well.

"Would it be alright if I went with you?" she asked.

"Sure!…Why not!…" said Tori and Mia.

"Great. Just let me get my clothes. What about Peter?"

"Oh we told him to meet us at 'The Mandarin Prince'. He's probably been waiting there for hours."

"And Kevin?" Leanne asked.

"I don't think he's going to be going anywhere for a while. And anyway, it doesn't look like he's in the mood for any 'Cock Lo Hung' or 'Crispy Duck Ass' right now ." Mia chuckled.

"Or any 'Dai Dick Woey with ground nuts' either. " Tori laughed.

"Alright ladies. Stop it before you ruin my appetittie..." Leanne said blushing then bursting into giggles.

The three girls all laughed and smiled at each other as they got dressed and left the room.

At different times they all looked at Kevin as he lay where they left him, still faintly twitching in his troubled unconsciousness. And they all smiled for different reasons then went happily out for food.