Mica: Rebound Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mica I got no problem going to one of these places if that's what you want, but I just wanted to make sure you knew what these places were."

She smiled and nodded then looked back out the window at one of the girls walking along the sidewalk. Then said "Yeah this is exactly where I want to go."

As I made a u-turn and headed back down the street Carl's words echoed in my mind "just be careful with this one."

I pulled in under the portico and went up to the door and pulled the handle, but it didn't budge, it was locked. There was an intercom box bolted to the wall next to the door so I pressed the button.

"Yeah?"

"Need a room."

"Half hour or one hour?"

"Two hours."

"Twenty-five bucks dude. Put it through the slot."

"Couple of condoms too."

"That'll be two bucks more dude."

Looking down I saw a mail slot cut through the door. I placed a twenty, a five and two ones halfway through it and someone on the other side grabbed it and shoved a key and two connected foil packets back through.

I took the key and saw it had "120" on the oval plastic key tag. I got back in the truck and drove down until I found room 120 and pulled into the slot in front of it. Mica and I opened the doors and stepped out.

There were several working girls standing around and as we closed the doors to the SUV I heard one of them in the darkness say "who the alley cat?"

One of the others replied "don't know but the messer bitch better watch herself and stay away from my regulars if she gonna work round here."

Mica just sashayed from around the side of the truck and stepped up onto the breezeway as I pushed the key into the rooms door lock.

Opening the door we stepped into a surprisingly clean room. I pulled the spread back and the sheets were actually white, not a dingy yellow.

Hearing the TV I turned and saw that Mica had found the channel playing the adult films.

She was standing not quite in profile to me, more of a three quarter view with her back more to me but I could see she had one hand pressed into her crotch through her dress and her other hand cupping her breast as she stared at the couple on the screen. Mica wasn't moving the hand at her crotch but rather was rotating her hips, her little ass rolling, pressing her crotch against her hand.

Her eyes were glued to the TV, the screen filled with a shot of a woman lying across a man's hips sucking his cock. That's all you could see, her head and his cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

After turning on the table lamp on the bed side stand I walked over and turned the overhead light off, then Mica turned from the TV and she and I met halfway as she stepped into my arms and placed one of her hands behind my head and brought her mouth to mine.

That first real kiss was something. There was no tongue just her lips pressed against mine. They were soft but not weakly so and she moved her head a bit to work those lips against mine. She pulled back just a second, licked her lips before bringing them back and this time her tongue slipped from between her lips and licked along mine from one side to the other before pushing its way into my mouth. She wore a stud in her tongue and it was an unusual experience for me to kiss someone with such an adornment.

I held her around her waist, holding her to me as her hand on the back of my neck ran through my hair.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I battled it with mine before it retreated and mine followed pushing into her mouth. She sucked on my tongue when it entered her mouth and small short moans sounded in her throat as we kissed.

Her hand came from behind my head and joined her other one at my belt buckle as she stepped back just enough to allow her to work. She undid my belt, button and zipper allowing my pants to fall down my legs and pool at my feet.

Mica pulled her mouth from mine, opened her eyes and held mine as she slowly squatted pulling my underwear down as she went.

"Mica I really should shower first, I last bathed this morning before I went to work."

Mica looked up at me holding my semi hard cock with her fingers ringed around the base and said "hmmm, I love the smell and taste of manly sweat."

Then she leaned in still holding onto my cock and pressed her face into the crease between my thigh and balls and I heard as she inhaled deeply and moaned as she exhaled. With her face pressed to my crotch she kept my cock pressed against the side of her face, the length of it cupped in the palm of her hand.

She repeated inhaling and exhaling a couple more times before pulling her head back, her fingers slipping back around the base of my cock. Sticking her tongue out and with her mouth wide open she placed the head and first inch or so of my still semi hard cock onto her tongue, the small ball of the stud she wore pressing into the underside of my shaft just short of my cock head. She moved her head forward as she pulled her tongue and my cock into her mouth. Closing her lips around my shaft she began to suck me moving her lips and tongue up and down my hardening shaft.

When I was fully hard she took her mouth from my cock and holding the head against her cheek she looked up at me and said "tastes a little sweaty too."

I was about to apologize and remind her I'd said I'd needed to shower when she said "I just adore that earthy taste and smell" then slid my cock head from her cheek back into her mouth with a moan and rapidly moved her mouth up and down my shaft eight or ten strokes when she took her mouth away again.

Pointing to the chair behind me between the night side stand and a small round table she said "sit there."

When I had she crawled over, knelt sitting on her heels and pulled my shoes off and set them neatly together side by side the toes just under the night side stand. Then she removed my pants and underwear and took the time to neatly fold them as she knelt at my feet and placed them on the round table next to the chair.

Then she got up onto her knees and pushed my legs apart and moved up to my cock again. She took my cock in her hand and stroked it as she moved her mouth to my balls.

Sucking my balls as she stroked me I looked down and watched as she expertly handled my cock, her hand sliding from base to head, the head disappearing into her fist. Every few strokes, but with no set pattern of when, she'd stop moving her hand upwards and not bring her fist over the head but rather pass her thumb over and around the head before stroking her hand back down.

As she gave me an expert hand job her mouth licked over and around my balls then took each one separately into her mouth. She rolled it around on her tongue before pulling her mouth off it, keeping her lips against my sack until the enclosed ball fell free her mouth making a slurping sound as they did. She repeated this with the other ball and then sucked both into her mouth, rolling them around as her hand slid up and down my length.

Then with the flat of her tongue she licked from the lowest point of my nut sack up and over it, onto the bottom of my shaft where she pressed her pursed lips against it as the tip of her tongue flicked back and forth between them. Mica moved her pursed lips slowly up the length of my cock then over the head where she stuck her tongue out and flicked it against my glans. Her flicking tongue changed seamlessly to a licking tongue as she swirled the flat of her tongue around the head several times, the little ball of her tongue stud running over the head as she licked, before swallowing my cock again.

Accompanied in the background by the moans coming from the movie on TV her head bobbed up and down on my cock, her lips sliding over the head until it was still just between her lips and then down again. And I saw as she lowered her left hand presumably to play with herself.

She continued sucking me and playing with herself as I sat and watched her for another five or six minutes and then I had to stop her or I'd cum.

Gently nudging against her shoulder I pushed her mouth from my cock then bent over, seeing that she had indeed been playing with herself, the front of her skirt pulled up and her hand inside her panties, and scooped her up from the floor and sat her on my lap.

Her right arm went immediately around my neck and her mouth came to mine again in a passionate kiss, her tongue pushing into my mouth.

My right hand rubbed the top of her thighs as we kissed then as she spread her legs wider for me by placing the sole of her left shoe on the edge of the night side stand, I moved my hand to the inside of her thighs. As I felt higher up her smooth thighs and we kissed her breathing became deeper and she breathed noisily through her nose.

My fingers brushed against the material of her panties and I pressed my fingers into the groove of her slit. Pressing the material between her lips I caressed her pussy as she moved her ass around pushing back against my fingers.

Sliding my hand over the inside of her left thigh I moved it over her hip and to the waistband of her panties. Moving that hand inside I reach around Mica and squeeze the cheek of her ass as she sucked on my tongue.

Moving the hand inside her panties on her ass back around her hips I slid it between her legs cupping her sex. With two fingers between her lips I slid them up and down the length of her slit, avoiding her clit then pushed my two middle fingers into her hole.

As my fingers entered her she moaned and then sucked and lightly bit my tongue. I finger her slowly for a minute or so, dipping my fingers deep inside her moving them in and out of her wet pussy before pulling them out. I caressed the outside of her pussy, rubbing her lips for a bit before entering her again with those same two fingers. My fingers go deep inside and hook around and press against the back side of her pubic bone, rubbing the knot of flesh there.

As I do Mica's hips move in a tight little circle and she moans as I rub and finger her. Pulling my fingers from inside her I massaged her inner lips then moved my fingers up and placed one on either side of her clit, pressing gently and rubbing against it.

Mica moaned into my mouth louder as her clit hardened against my fingers. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth as she reached down with her left hand and moved the front panel of her panties to one side then plunged her fingers into her pussy as I rubbed her clit.

I wasn't intending on making her cum but Mica had other ideas and as her tongue did battle with mine her fingers plunged hard and fast in and out of her hole as she pressed her hips upward against my fingers rubbing her clit.

She held my mouth to hers with her right arm around my neck and as her orgasm hit she pulled her tongue out of my mouth and squealed keeping her mouth pressed against mine as the waves of her orgasm rolled over her. Mica pulled her fingers from her pussy and placed her hand on top of mine, molding them together and pressed my fingers harder against her clit and moved my hand in a circular motion more rapidly then I had been moving.

As her orgasm subsided she stopped trying to control my hand movement but left her hand on top of mine, squeezing gently. My hand rested between her legs the fingers relaxed and away from her clit but between her lips near her hole, just resting there of their own accord.

Her orgasm now passed, her mouth slipped from mine and she rested her head against my shoulder her face against my neck.

I reached down and took her left hand in mine and lifted it to my face so I can smell her on them. One at a time I put the three fingers she'd used to masturbate with into my mouth and sucked them clean as she nuzzled my neck.

We sat cuddling like this for maybe five minutes. I could smell the soap and perfume she wore and could tell she'd probably bathed before coming to the restaurant.

After sitting with her on my lap a bit more, I placed one arm under her knees and slid the other down her back then stood, carried her over to and lay her on the bed. Then I sat back down, pulled off my socks, and then stood again and removed my shirt.

By this time Mica had sat back up on the edge of the bed and stood when I dropped my shirt on top of my other clothes on the table behind me. She stepped into arms again and we shared another kiss as she again placed one hand behind my neck and the other on my chest and ran her fingers through my hair.

As we kiss I was thinking "damn this girl likes to kiss, and she's good at it too."

Pulling my mouth from hers I brought my hand to the spaghetti strap on the left shoulder of her summer dress and pushed it off then leaned down and kissed on top where there was a small red spot where the tie had rode. Turning my head I kissed my way over and nuzzled her neck as my left hand pushed the strap from her right shoulder.

Mica's dress slid down her body and fell to her feet. Holding her tightly to me we kissed again, her lips pressed against mine as my fingers worked the clasp of the strapless bra she wore and when we parted that too fell to the floor.

When the bra fell Mica put her left arm across her breasts hiding them, then stepped out of her dress, placed her right hand on my chest and pushed me back to sit in the chair behind me.

Then she stepped straight back and stood four feet in front of me dressed only in her panties and heels, her arm still hiding her boobs. Turning her back to me, she looked over her left shoulder, her dark hair cascading down over her shoulders and falling halfway down her back, she stood there with her hands akimbo, her feet spread slightly apart for maybe five or ten seconds. As her hands slipped down from her waist she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties then turned her face forward, bent over at the waist while pulling those panties down over those wonderfully curvaceous hips, down her legs and when they reached her knees she let them fall to the floor. She placed her hands on the back of her knees and held this position allowing me to view her from behind for several long seconds.

Picking up her dress and panties from the floor she stood with her back to me, folded her clothes, side stepped once, put them on the night stand then side stepped back to where she had been standing.

Then she stood tall, placed her hands on her hips again and held that position allowing me time to admire her body in the dim light of the table lamp beside me.

She had a wonderful shape, I'd say somewhere in the neighborhood of 34-26-34, and I loved the way her hips flared out from her narrow waist. She had shapely legs accentuated all the more by her heels and I appreciated the way they went up and made an ass of themselves. Her ass was a tiny affair, small half moon shapes that parted just as her asshole comes into view, the halves sweeping down and away from each other. The light from the TV on the other side of the room back lighted between her legs showing the way her thick inner lips dangled down maybe three quarters of an inch outside her outer lips.

Slowly she turned in profile to me and I noted the way her breasts stood perky on her chest and her hard nipples stuck straight out on a horizontal line. As perky as they were at twenty-nine the thought that she may have had implants entered my mind. As she continued her turn to face me I saw that her breasts were wide set, sitting high and firm and both nipples were pierced and she wore a ring with two small balls in each.

She stood as she had earlier but now with her arms at her side, facing me as I continued to admire her body.

My eyes slowly moved down starting at her pretty face framed by her dark hair, taking in the set of her brown eyes with their long lashes, her high cheek bones, her pert nose, her sensuous mouth. She had a long, thin neck; not too long but thin and elegant. Her arms had defined muscle tone, but were thin and not muscular at all.

My eyes passed over her breasts again, noticing how rounded and well shaped they were and took note she did not have implants as I'd earlier thought and guessed her to be about a 34D cup, well more then a handful.

Looking down her body over her flat belly I noted the jeweled ring she had through her pierced navel and the way her hip bones made slight protrusions in the front at each of her hips. Looking further down I saw her pubes were void of hair as were her lips. Her outer lips were plump and the inner ones overflowed from between them. Her clitoral hood was long and pierced a small shiny ball larger then the ones on her nipple rings resting on top of her clitoral hood.

And as I'd described earlier her legs were long, thin, toned and shapely.

This assessment of Mica from the front took all of maybe twenty seconds and then she took the few steps to me and sat facing me, straddling my hips. Pressing her mouth to mine again she pushed her tongue back into my mouth her hands holding my face as I placed my hands around her and on her ass.

My cock was fully erect and trapped upright between us leaking precum as Mica worked her lips against mine. She rocked her head back and forth, occasionally twisting her head to the other side, the tips of our noses bumping lightly when she did.

My hands moved over her body from her thighs, to her hips, over the cheeks of her ass, up her sides, up and down her back scratching lightly.

All the time I was caressing her she would suck on my tongue, or intertwine hers with mine, or drive her tongue into my mouth battling back and forth with it. She'd pause now and then to lick along my lips with the tip of her tongue, to nibble at them, or to place her head over one shoulder or the other hugging me tightly to her. We shared this intimacy to the emoted accompaniment of the sounds of the actors on the TV's moaning and groaning.

We made out for probably five or six minutes when I stood and she wrapped her legs around my waist, hanging on still kissing me. I took the few steps to the bed and lay her on it. When she released me from between her legs I kissed her one last time before moving down her body.

I nuzzled her neck and ear for a moment then licked my way down to her breasts running my tongue around and over each one in turn before taking a nipple and its ring into my mouth and nursed on it, working my tongue over it as I gently sucked.

As I sucked one I toyed with the other, passing my fingers over the little nubs, running the flat tip of a finger or two around the edge of the nipple and over her areoles feeling the little bumps and crinkles as they rose.

Quitting her nipples I licked and kissed down over her belly, over her smooth, bare mound and then kneeling on the floor licked along her slit, but just over the outer lips, avoiding the more sensitive inner ones.

To provide better access, as if I'd leave any part of her female sex untouched with my mouth, Mica scooted her ass closer to the edge of the bed and then raised and spread her legs wide, holding them from underneath with a hand on the inside of each thigh near her knee.

Passing my arms underneath each leg I curled them around her thighs and pulled her lips wider apart. Then using the tip of my tongue starting at just below her pussy I "forced" it between her inner lips separating them. My tongue licked up parting her inner folds but pulled out before it contacted her clit.

I pulled back for a second and looked at her sex. Her inner lips are thick and puffy from her arousal and they literally push her outer lips apart wanting to escape from between them. The folds of her inner lips are spread wide, lying over the outer ones hiding the inside edges from view. They extend down and around coming back together just below her pink hole, forming a three eights inch "lip" at the underside. The wider wings of her inner lips are slightly brown along the edge but fade quickly to pink the deeper between them you look and they quickly narrow and slip underneath her clitoral hood. Mica's clitoral hood is long, one of the longest I've ever seen at around an inch and a half in length. I'd noticed earlier when she was standing and letting me drink in her beauty with my eyes that it was plainly visible, long and broad, splitting her outer lips making it appear as if she had two cracks rather then one. The lower part of one ball of the barbell stud she wore through the hood was visible lying alongside her pink clit whose tip was just in view. Below her pussy the "taint" was smooth and her asshole had a wrinkled brownish areole with a puckered pinkish tight hole in the center.

123456...8