All Comments on 'Michael and Elle Pt. 02'

by Justbecause1011

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm....

I like the story, I just don't get it. The writing is well done, and the sex is fine, but I just don't understand their motives or emotions. He doesn't seem to enjoy it, but I guess at some level he does? Or does he tolerate it for her? She obviously enjoys the freedom and the sex, but does she love him? Is she falling out of love for him and in love with Shane? I think we should hear from Michael's perspective as to why he tolerates this, even when the things she does is so humiliating and degrading to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Do either of you understand what a cuckold is?

If you were read the entire story you'd see there's more going on than just her being a whore.

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 9 years ago
A Masterpiece

I love that this is written from the wife's perspective because it adds so much more depth to the story. It's not the typical "cuck /hotwife" stroke story. This series does a great job of exploring what motivates a wife to not only fulfill her needs but to feed her husband's desires as well. I agree with another review that said it would be helpful if we could see a bit of it from the husband's point of view but that's my only complaint. This is a fabulous series and I can't wait to read more.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
I Hope

Wonderfully written story and series and I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as we (my wife and I) enjoyed reading it!! My wife is now a huge fan of yours too and she also agreed that her role in life, as is Elle's, is to give pleasure to men and she does! I also certainly hope that you will continue this wonderful series! More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

She must have a huge loose hole. Wonder if Michael can even feel the sides of her or if he just cums bc of the jizz he's floating in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustbecause1011@Justbecause1011
*** I can also be found on Wattpad under Alexis_Green_Writes If you would like to chat or ask questions please feel free to get in touch **** To everyone who has read, commented and voted on Devil Mine and Within thank you! Part four of Devil Mine has been submitted for po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES