Michael & I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers

I tore away the lacy undergarments exposing her sex to me. She smelled positively intoxicating as I lowered my face to her quivering slit. I flicked the tip of my tongue over her clitoris and she moaned a long, drawn out wail arching her back off the bed.

I suckled at the inflamed nub taking it between my teeth, alternating between nibbling and sucking, enjoying the taste of her. Sara was lost in ecstasy grinding against my lips and tongue trying to reach her climax with rising urgency. I moved lower, kissing and licking her labia, teasing her opening before I plunged my elongated tongue inside her dripping hole.

I massaged her g-spot causing her to scream as she exploded into orgasm around my tongue without warning, her insides contracting rapidly. I eagerly licked her clean leaving her pussy slick with my saliva, afterwards I stood and undressed climbing onto the bed with her.

I positioned myself over her face getting onto my knees. "Stick out your tongue," I ordered her. Sara did as she was told and I impaled myself on the hot, slippery organ. Both of us moaned as I fucked myself against her mouth.

I rested allowing her to eat me out, sucking and licking noisily at my aching slit. I could tell that she had never done this before with another woman, but it felt really fucking good all the same. I played with my own breasts, pulling at my nipples, sending shockwaves throughout my body and enhancing my own pleasure.

Just when I was on the brink of coming I glanced up towards Sara's bedroom door and I saw him, Michael's fiery blue eye at the crack in the door. Watching us. I came hard upon seeing him, shouting loudly and grabbing at the headboard for support.

Once I'd caught my breath I looked up for him again but he was gone.

undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers
12