Michael & I Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers

"How do you know about that?" I squeaked.

There was no answer and I started to feel panicked. I noticed that strands of mist had started to form together out in front of me. They began to take on a shape, amorphous at first but then I began to see a torso with arms and legs and lastly a head.

A man made entirely from mist now stood before me with two holes where his eyes should be, creating a terrifying specter. "I think I liked it better when I couldn't see you," I whispered.

He said nothing and began slowly advancing on me and with every step I could see patches of pale, nearly translucent skin taking form beneath the mist which still clung to him as a shroud. Long, silky black hair suddenly fell across his shoulders. Despite the lack of actual light in this strange world his hair seemed to reflect a rainbow of colors like oil spilled across the surface of a lake. I'd seen that before hadn't I?

I was having trouble remembering where for some reason...

Long, smooth fingers wrapped around my own bringing my hand up to his face. He turned it over and placed a gentle kiss against my palm. My mouth dropped open as two milky white orbs swirled into existence filling his empty eye sockets. I watched as his mouth twisted into a sly little smirk and black slitted pupils split each eye in a horizontal line.

I was helplessly mesmerized as the tip of his tongue trailed over my recently wounded skin, the corners of his mouth still quirked with amusement at my confusion.

"Isaac?" I blurted.

He began to laugh.

*****

A/N: Thank you guys for reading and for your feedback. It's always appreciated and I hope that I can keep you guys entertained for the rest of the story. :)

undead_grrl
undead_grrl
47 Followers
12