Michael & Jayla: More Than Friends

Story Info
College friends cannot deny their mutual desire.
1.8k words
4.44
40.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael is a very nice guy. I don't think he realizes it though. I know his girlfriend doesn't. She continually pushes him away and drags him back. He loves her but she treats him like dirt. Yes, I am infatuated with him, if you haven't noticed. I can't stand to see such a wonderful man be treated so badly. Stephanie's hardly a beauty queen either. Well, I guess she looks pretty good, if you like that type.

She's about 5'3" with long dark hair, grey eyes, and bushy eyebrows. Her boobs are huge though; I'd say she's a 36 DD, but that's it. She slides down from there—slim stomach, slim hips, slender legs. Her butt barely has a curve. I guess she looks like one of those perky little white sorority girls with really big boobs. Michael told me that she was different from girls that he normally dated. He started dating her because she was a sorority sister of his roommate, and now he loves her. Go figure.

No, I am not jealous of her. Not her body anyway. I hold my own physically. I'm about 5'6" with smooth brown skin. I have that nice black girl hourglass body with 38D breasts, a 30" waist, and 38" hips. My hair is in shoulder length braids, and I have brown eyes. Many guys pull up to me but like I said, I'm hooked on a blue-eyed, brown haired sweetheart.

He is in great shape. I find myself staring at the outline of his muscular chest and being wrapped in his strong creamy white arms when I should be listening to a lecture. I sit there imagining what that 6' frame would look like on top of me: those strong hands trailing over my body, that warm mouth nibbling and tasting me. Sometimes he catches me in one of my dazes and passes funny notes to me, which I, of course, react to vividly. He has gotten me in trouble several times for disturbing the class.

We met about a year ago when we both started taking classes in our college major. I was sitting at the end of the table digging through my purse as usual. He sat next to me and smiled with those perfect teeth showing. Halfway through the lecture he slid me a note that had a drawing of the professor as an executioner. Michael's head was on the chopping block. I had to choke back laughter to the point where my eyes started to tear up.

From that moment, I knew we would be close—maybe not as close as I would like—but close nonetheless. We became instant friends. We would sit together, eat lunch together, and study together. Professors and students became so accustomed to seeing us together that they would ask one of us where the other was. Even Stephanie had asked me where he was on several occasions.

I think I mentioned earlier that she is a bitch. (Yes, it's mean. I don't like her!) Well, one night Michael shows up at my doorstep in flannel pajama bottoms, no shirt and no shoes. I instantly regretted my shorts and t-shirt ensemble. Why didn't I dress sexier for sleep? Apparently, he and Stephanie had a fight, and he just walked out and drove to my place. He needed to talk to me.

"She can be so stubborn and mean sometimes," he said. "I don't know why I'm with her."

"You love her, right? That's why you're with her. People don't give up on love, especially not a sap like you."

"Yeah right. I didn't know where I was going. When I realized where I was, I was already knocking on your door. I'm sorry. You were probably asleep."

"Not really. I was flipping through TV channels. Do you want a beer?" I asked.

"You said the magic words." He threw himself across the couch. "Jayla, where's the TV?"

"I moved it into my room. I wanted to be comfortable while I watched it. I don't like falling asleep on the couch. Here you go." I handed him a beer.

"Thanks, I wanted to flip through. We can watch ice skaters fall on their asses. I need to laugh."

"You can come on in my room."

As we walked down the hall, I turned and caught him staring at my ass. Maybe the shorts were a good idea. They did fit well, and they showed off my shapely thighs and smooth brown legs. An involuntary grin flitted across my face. I opened the door and dove onto the bed. Michael did the same and spilled beer all over the bed.

"Hey, dummy. Look at what you did."

"I didn't do anything. Where's the remote?"

We lay their together for hours flipping through channels laughing at everything from cheerleading championships to mating turtles. We both had several beers and laughed at nothing in particular.

"Wait. Turn back. I like this movie," I said.

"What is that shit?"

"Okay, for one it's not shit. It's A Lion in Winter with Peter O'Toole and Audrey Hepburn."

"Sorry, I don't want to watch this old shit."

I snatched the remote. "Last time I checked this was my house, and I can watch whatever I damn well please."

"You'd better give me that remote," he warned.

"Hell no."

We started to wrestle all over the bed. Before I could think, he had me pinned under him, and we had one of those moments. You know. It was one of those moments when you stare into each other's eyes and see the desire burning there.

I could feel my nipples hardening under my t-shirt. He noticed them as well.

"Did I ever tell you that you have a great body?" he said.

I could not slow my heartbeat or speak. I didn't have to. Before I could utter a word, he covered my mouth with his. At first it was a tentative kiss, but then he parted my lips with his tongue and explored my mouth. I could feel a low moan rattling around in my throat. This was amazing. He let go of one of my arms and laced his fingers in mine with the other. With his free arm, he began to caress and gently squeeze my breasts through my t-shirt.

I took my one free arm and grabbed the back of his head deepening our lip embrace. He took this as my confirmation and slipped his hand under my shirt. My head began to whirl. I couldn't believe this was happening. As if he was reading my mind, he said, "I can't believe this is happening. I've been thinking about this for a long time. You are so sexy."

With that he trailed kisses down my neck. He released my other arm and lifted me up enough to take off my shirt. My breathing was becoming so erratic that I thought I could easily hyperventilate. Straddling me, he just sat there staring at my bare breasts.

He ran his fingers along my neck and shoulders before taking a chocolate breast in each of his hands. He started this gentle kneading that made me moan through the ragged breathing. He played with my nipples between his fingers before replacing his fingers with his mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair as he sucked and pulled on my breasts. I thought if my dark nipples became any harder they would burst.

"Oh god, Michael don't stop."

With that little encouragement, his lips moved from my aching nipples. He planted wet kisses all down my stomach before returning to my hungry mouth. We kissed for what felt like hours before I felt his hand slip pass the elastic on my shorts. I moaned loudly through the kiss as he ran his fingers up and down my slit.

He broke our kiss and said with a grin, "So you shave." I became instantly wet with anticipation. He moved both his hands to my shorts and pulled them off. "Mmmmm," he said before placing his lips on my sensitive pink clit. My legs began to quiver at the sensation, and I arched my back sharply with that first touch.

Grabbing the back of his head with both hands, I moaned, "Deeper." He answered by grabbing both my legs and lifting my bottom off the bed and pushing his tongue inside me. I thrashed and moaned. He furiously sucked my clit and rolled his tongue up and down my slit. When I couldn't take anymore, a deep moan escaped from deep inside me, and I came all over his face, but Michael didn't stop.

He lifted me up higher and continued to lick and suck me until my entire body was shaking from orgasm after orgasm. I screamed in ecstasy before he placed me back on the bed. My mind was reeling in pleasure.

He trailed kisses back up my stomach, between my breasts, and along my neck before returning to my trembling lips. He broke our kiss and said, "You taste so damned good." I grabbed his head and pulled him back to my mouth.

Suddenly, I pushed him onto his back and said, "My turn."

I straddled his hard body and slowly started to grind on his groin. He grabbed my head and pulled me to his mouth. I pushed away and started to trail his neck and nipples with kisses as he had done me. He began to run his fingers through my braids as I sucked and pulled on his nipples. Slowly I moved down his body and traced the creamy white muscles of his stomach with my tongue.

He lifted up slightly from the bed so that I could pull down his pajamas. I went back to his stomach and gently pulled on his navel and ran my fingers up and down his chest. I could smell his manliness and feel his erection growing under my breasts. I moved down further and felt his cock on my throat as I kissed attention on the a little area just above his cock.

"Jayla, don't tease."

With that I kissed my way down the length of his pulsing white cock and planted kisses on the head. He had to be at least eight or nine inches. I loved it. Without warning, he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me on top of him. He said, "I can't take it anymore. I want to be inside you." With dexterous fingers, I obliged and slid him inside me. He groaned loudly and sat up to kiss me as I slid down his rock hard cock. It felt wonderful inside my tight hole.

We kissed passionately as we just sat there enjoying the feel of each other. He wrapped his arms around my body and flipped me onto my back without breaking our embrace of lips or body. Slowly he started to move in and out of me. My body involuntarily moved to meet each thrust.

His tempo grew faster and faster. We kissed more furiously until our bodies were slapping against each other. When I thought I couldn't take the pure pleasure anymore, Michael came. We laid there just holding each other with Michael still inside me, his head resting on my breasts.

Finally, we looked into each other's eyes with the same question. What now?