Michele Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She studied the length and watched as it lurched, filling more with blood. She reached out and grabbed it with both hands. It was so long. Even with two hands on it, the head full stuck out. She bent forward, licked the head, and stabbed her tongue in the slit. She then placed her mouth around the head and sucked in hard. She could feel his head swell in her mouth, and could feel the heat of his pre cum on her tongue. She swallowed the cum and became intoxicated with its taste. She could feel his dick swell more till she could no longer get her hands around it. She let the head slip from her mouth and looked at it. She was amazed at the size it had grown to. It was the size of a plum, and it was a very deep purple color. It shined from the combination of his pre cum and her saliva. She felt his shaft twitch in her hands. She released her grip on it and watched it grow till it pointed straight up to the ceiling. She gasped when she saw how long and thick it had become. The head was up past his belly button, which made it 10 to 11 inches long. The shaft was at least 5 inches thick, the head was at least 7 inches around, and it was the deepest purple she had ever seen.

Michele knew that if Rich was this hard, he'd cum soon. She knew that if Pat were to cum, she wanted him to cum inside her. She desperately wanted his cock inside her, stretching her out, and filling her up. She longed to have his hot sperm hit her very deep. Michele knew that the time was now to be fucked. She knew that Pat was close to cumming, and by seeing the size of him, so was she. She felt a hard tickle inside of her that meant it would not take much at all to set her off. She stood up, faced Pat, and told him to fuck her now. Pat wasted no time. He knew he was close to cumming also. He reached out with his hands, put them on Michele's hips, and backed her up towards the sink and vanity. He slid his hands up her sides, brushed the side of her tits, and stopped under her arms. He picked her up, and set her on the edge of the vanity. Michele leaned back and placed her hands behind her on the vanity to brace herself for the force of Pat fucking her. She spread her legs wide and raised her knees. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pushed his hips closer to her. Michele reached down and grabbed his cock to bend it down to line it up with her pussy. She pulled on him till his head made contact with her opening. She rubbed the head up and down her slit to make sure she and he were plenty lubricated. She then put his head at the opening and told him to push it in slowly.

Pat pushed forward and slid the head into Michele. Michele reached out and wrapped her arms around Pat's neck, and had to bite his shoulder to keep from screaming. It hurt badly. A minute later, the pain was gone, and was replaced by a wonderful sensation as she adjusted to his size. Michele let her arms fall from around his neck, and put them back behind her to brace herself. Pat started to slide in and out of Michele an inch at a time. She was stretched and filled like never before. Pat could feel the tingling in his balls and knew he would cum soon. He told Michele how close he was, and told her he wanted to be as deep as he could in her when he came. Michele gasped, "yes, go as deep as you can. I want to feel your cum deep inside me. Cum inside of me pleaseeeeeee. I want to feel your hot sperm shoot into my hot pussy." Michele started to cum as she pleaded with Pat to cum inside her. Pat felt her release, and pushed another inch into her which made her cum hard. It took everything she had not to yell out from the pleasure. He body shook, her feet were on fire, and her toes were curled. Wave after wave flashed through her body. She then positioned herself for his final thrust. Pat pulled back till just his head was in Michele, then pushed forward again.

When he was almost all the way in her, he felt a surge of cum releasing from his balls. He quickly thrust forward till he felt his balls smack against Michele. His head was pushed up against her cervix. Michele was filled completely, both deep and wide. She could feel his cock pulsing in her, and his head pressing against her womb. Pat bent down to kiss her. She kissed him back, but was concentrating on what was going on inside her. Pat reached up and grabbed her tits. He rolled and pinched her nipples. Just then Michele felt his head swell and his shaft surge. She knew the time was now for him to fill her with his cum. Since he was so thick and was stretching her wide, she could feel his sperm racing up his shaft speeding to the slit of his head. Then it happened. His dick erupted with a large stream of cum which shot violently from him and hit the very back of her velvet pussy walls. Stream after stream of hot sperm raced up his shaft and exploded out of the slit into her directly into the opening of her cervix , and filled her womb. She loved it. She had never had a man cum so much or so deep in her. She reached up and wrapped her arms around Pat and kissed him passionately. She begged him to keep cumming.

It was scratching an itch that she never had before. It made her glow. She begged him to please fuck her again, and not to make this the last time. Pat smiled and told her that was why he has a big office with a locking door, and a fold out couch. I was hoping to fuck you in there before many times when you came into my office. Now I know that we'll get many chances to fuck in there. Michele smiled and said now they could fuck every day at the office, and she would look forward to it. She told him that the first time they'd fuck in his office, she loved to try and suck his cock to see if she could handle it. They kissed and she moved her hand down to his balls to massage them to get all of the sperm out. His cock then slipped out of her, and she jumped down off of the vanity and dropped down to her knees to lick his cock clean, and get any cum left by sucking him dry. She finished cleaning him with her mouth and tongue, and told him before she left that she would have to drain him out or people might see his cum leaking out of her, or might smell the sex they just had. Pat reach down and started to finger Michele. She came instantly when he touched her spot because it was so sensitive from the fucking he just gave her. Her juices and most all of his cum ran out of her and down her leg. She got some Kleenex and wiped off the cum from her legs. She was amazed at the amount. It was so much that it completely soaked all the Kleenex. She had to get more to finish the job. When she finished and calmed down, she stood up and kissed Pat again. They then got dressed, and Michele left the bathroom before him to get back in the hot tub. She rejoined the party, knowing that she would get to feel him shooting him cum into her again.

12