A Neglected Wife's Rebellion

Story Info
Neglected wife and stud meet to plan a possible affair.
24.7k words
3.22
6.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stacy_K
Stacy_K
9 Followers

Dear reader, this story was initially posted in 'Romance', but I was corrected by a critique, and have now placed it in the appropriate category. If the theme, let alone the act of cheating bothers you, you will find this story unapologetically seeking to make an argument for when it is OK, if not outright healthy to engage in adultery. There is plenty of sexual activity, but it is preceded by a lengthy and fuller background of the main characters, their psychological state, and the way they ultimately clicked with each other. For personal reasons, I really identify with the female protagonist (Melissa). The male lead (Stan) for me embodies an ideal alpha male and calculated seducer. Ultimately, like most people, they live their lives making their own choices, and face the consequences.

*

To rapidly decide if this story is for you, we are going to start with two basic summaries. Melissa was a bored, neglected, and frustrated housewife stuck in a marriage to a rather robotic, and otherwise negligent husband, named Dustin. Her precious daughter Claire was her main source of joy, hope, and purpose. Stan was an ambitious fireman, who loved his work, and his freedom. But knew he wanted more out of life, and he knew that he didn't want having a wife to slow him down because he needed his space. He did want a steady lover to enjoy, and he had a notion that a slow, careful search, would lead him to the ideal woman, for now anyway.

This is a story about how Stan gave Melissa a new lease on life, and how Melissa gave an alpha male the best no-strings fun he could hope for. If you are curious to know their story, then please read on. Here goes...

It was early fall, a day that had started sunny had gradually become cold, cloudy, and windy, with hints that it might rain. Melissa had just gotten off the phone with Kristen, a lady who was one of her closest confidants. Kristen was knocking on the door of senior citizenship and loved to talk to younger women. It helped her relive her youth, and she loved living vicariously through her younger friends' stories. With Melissa, the relationship was almost like with a daughter, except with way less judgment, and if anything, encouragement to be more open-minded, and even naughty.

Kristen knew Melissa not just by her hard work as a competent part-time law office secretary. She knew Melissa's mothering of her toddler was a top priority, as was being a patient and lonely housewife the rest of the time. Kristen knew Melissa's private life intimately, her frustrations with being a lonely wife to a husband who was mostly away, including her sexual needs, which were not being met by her often absent spouse, even when he was around. Kristen was often giving advice, and she felt Melissa was at a kind of breaking point in her life, with her marriage and her up-to-now stifled sexuality.

Mellissa stood in front of a mirror, deciding what to wear. This was going to be a clandestine first date, and she was not sure she wanted to go through with it. Her five foot, four inches figure was hourglass-shaped, though she certainly had a 'mom bod'. Her fuller B cups had almost become small C cups with the weight she had gained after her pregnancy.

While she had managed to stop more pounds packing on with frequent cardio at the gym, she didn't manage to return to the girlish figure she had enjoyed in college. At twenty-six, she still looked a little younger, not necessarily like she had just started college, more like she had started grad school right after undergrad. Her curvy body was still more toned and shapely than girls who were younger than her, and who had not yet mothered a child.

Her long, naturally wavy, medium brown locks came to well below her shoulders, almost ending mid-back at some points. Her hair was thick, her eyes were a dazzling light blue, perhaps her best feature. Piercing, yet dreamy all at once. Overall, she was what most men would call pretty, and many would consider beautiful, with lovely teeth, and lips that were slightly fuller than average.

Her Western European heritage had blended to give her milky skin, that had a lot of beauty spots, and while she didn't tan easily, she didn't burn easily in the sun either. Being late fall, she had a bit of a tan, a subtle sun-kissed hue on her beautiful skin, and very pronounced tan lines from her favorite silky black bikini set she had worn most of the summer. Her milky white tan lines were in visible contrast to the rest of her and showed that she had chosen a modest, but sexy cut of bikini.

She stood naked now, in front of the tall bedroom mirror, deciding what to wear. 'I am not going to do anything naughty on the first date...' she promised herself, so picking a matching set of light pink cotton bra, and cute full coverage cotton bikini panties was easy. Both pieces had matching dainty white bows in the middle. After the bra was on, her big Bs or small Cs looked a lot perkier. Normally her breasts looked weighty, though they were by no means droopy. In her brasier, they had the bounce of an undergrad sophomore.

Her waist was still slim, as were her legs, but her thighs were fuller, and she blushed when she remembered that Stan had called her a pawg when he had seen her pictures from the website. But it was true, her butt was bubbly, but it was a mom-bod butt after all, rounded and full. Cellulite showed lightly on her thighs and ass cheeks, including some subtle stretch marks from when she was pregnant. When she walked, especially naked, there was always a bit of a jiggly bounce to her behind, and her hips had a subtle sway in them.

Her hips were wide, and fairly high sitting. They helped her waist look thinner than she would otherwise have had at her weight and height. She had showered diligently and fixed her washed and dried hair into a high ponytail with a white scrunchy before she had called Kristen, and she was noticing as she was pulling her panties up that her pubic hair had not been shaved since summer had started. Her husband liked her trim, ideally shaved, but this was one of the busiest spells of work for him. He traveled a lot, and the few times he had been home that summer he didn't seem to mind that she was sporting an essentially full au naturale bush.

But then he neglected her anyway, which was the problem to begin with. 'Looking cute, and even hot', she thought to herself, as she settled into her panties, loving how they matched her bra, 'but no sex on the first date' she reminded herself, so it was OK that she was not trimmed. Stan would not be getting to fuck her on the first date, maybe not at all, depending on how the date went.

Kristen had insisted that Melissa dress cute, with a touch of sexy and a lot of sophistication. "No! Jeans and a T-shirt will not do Melissa!" Kristen had chastised her, "Put on a cute skirt for goodness sake, a sassy top, some sexy, maybe even some slutty heels". Melissa had picked an A-line skirt of flowing quality cotton, white with a red floral pattern, roses mostly. It hit above the knees and made her waist look thinner, and her butt smaller, in a good way, like the true bubble butt she used to have when she was a student. Being of thinner cotton, the skirt was just slightly sheer, but her panties would only show in very bright light, and it was already early evening.

Her top was a tight, form-fitting, peasant-cut blouse, and matched her skirt roses in hue almost perfectly, a deep, darker, rich, and velvety red. The top ended just over the hem of the skirt, but depending on how she sat, it could reveal just a hint of belly flesh. It worked wonderfully with her bra, and with it on she felt like her hourglass figure was at its best. She hadn't dressed this fancy for anyone in a while.

Kitten heel sandals in white also matched her skirt and were her choice of footwear for this nervous first date. Comfy for this time of year, easy to walk in, for they were barely two-inch heels, and they made her smallish feet look particularly shapely. The best compromise between practical and sexy, she thought to herself. Her toenails were pink similar to her panties, and she had chosen the same nail polish color for her hands. She was always immaculately manicured and pedicured. Immaculate grooming for her was not just out of a sense of duty to her husband, and her conviction, but, bored as she often was, she dolled herself up as much as she could. It made her feel better about how abandoned she felt inside.

She bit her lip now at her reflection. She looked hot, and as she began putting on just a bit of makeup. Stan didn't like a lot of makeup on women and found her naturally beautiful. It was not all about him though, she reminded herself. She was used to a selfish husband, and selfish men in general. Most of the lawyers at work were needy and demanding men. Melissa's face was of the kind that looked radiant even without makeup, so only a little would be needed.

A text to her parents about how everyone was doing returned an answer that mom had nothing to worry about, as mom's parents were overjoyed to babysit their granddaughter, who would be spending the night getting spoiled and doted on, so mom could get some alone time and some sleep. They had no idea Melissa was about to leave the house and meet a strange, handsome man, who she didn't yet know that much about. Melissa's parents thought their daughter had an ideal marriage. As to her feeling neglected, sexually frustrated, and that she was on the verge of a possible affair, they had no clue.

But Stan did...

At first glance, one would think Stan a very average kind of guy. He was average in height at five feet and ten inches, he did look ruggedly handsome, but in that next-door kind of way, often with some manly stubble, his rather dark hair matching his toned and tanned body well. He had spent most of the summer working out, applying to grad school, and lounging at pools.

His Mediterranean blood was of Italian and otherwise central European stock, and this early in fall, or late in summer, he looked dark and mysterious. His hazel eyes were keen and deep, full of intensity, and often brooding, but not necessarily in a mean way. He was ambitious, and it showed in his eyes the most. His face looked like that of a Greek god, but still somehow that of the everyman. He had the look of an average Joe, but then when one contemplated him more closely, his qualities, physical and otherwise, would start to show. Many a time, after meeting him, women would comment that 'there was something really attractive about him', but they could never really explain why.

Stan had showered too, and his shortish hair was quite dense and rich. He kept it short for work, he kept it short because he liked 'the business look'. As a firefighter in his early thirties, he had advanced quickly, but he had a mind for advancing in life in general. He was a winner, and it showed in his confidence.

His application for an MBA had gone well, and many of the men he had a brotherly connection with from the fire station were deeply going to miss him when he left for business school. He was a natural leader. Brave, but never in a foolish way. He always calculated, and it was no different when he had decided what kind of lover he wanted. A search that had led him to find Melissa.

In his twenties, he had been very successful with girls, and most of them had tried to become his girlfriend one way or another. He either didn't let them or allowed it for a few weeks or months before dumping them. He called it breakups, but most of them felt dumped. He would woo them, seduce them, give them amazing sex, use them for his pleasure, and simply move on.

There was always something he needed his time and freedom for; solid grades in college, private research, learning to invest, and advancing as a fireman. He knew while he loved being one, he wanted a profession he could become wealthy in, one that would eventually come with a lot of downtime as well.

Firefighting was a job that gave him a lot of freedom to study and research, and even while he worked, he had completed enough online classes to get into an MBA program. 'Kids and a wife will have to wait' he thought to himself. But then someone's wife, or a woman that won't bug me for a relationship, would be ideal.

Grad school would be busy, and he had an idea of getting one lucky lady hooked and providing for her needs, whilst she satisfied his. She would be treated well, but she would also be his booty call, and the beauty of it was, he was free to study, free to work harder, and free to go at any time, if it took his fancy.

He came upon the notion of finding an attractive married woman with a busy husband, or something to that extent. He would have a lot of safe sex with a woman who would feel lucky to have his discretion and his skill. His youthful debauchery was fortunate in that, promiscuous as he had been, he had been lucky too, and was free of STDs, something he checked before he decided to settle on what he framed as a 'serious, steady but no-strings sexual relationship'.

He knew what he wanted, and even with all his qualities, some women had rejected him on dating apps and online, because they could feel that he meant it when he said he did not want to be open to something that would lead to marriage, let alone children. Many of them hoped they could secretly trap a guy like him, and were vexed by his independence.

Others were simply overwhelmed with his confidence, and that he firmly would not budge on his plans to essentially have a 'booty call' relationship with an interested woman. 'Plenty of fish in the sea, and plenty of ass too, I just need to find the one piece of ass that wants to be maintained, discretely, and above all no strings attached.' But his developing paranoia over STDs had led him to know he wanted a 'safe girl'. In a key way, he would change the risky behavior he indulged in as a younger man.

Stan got dressed in some silky, comfortable grey boxers, pulling on some khaki pants, and a swanky black dress shirt that looked like it was tailor-made for his broad shoulders and rather steely and slightly barrel-shaped chest. It was hairy, as were his corpulent and well-toned arms. He was muscular looking all over, a body that looked like he was a blend of a swimmer and a soccer player. A sleek pair of black shiny dress shoes came on just before his Omega, a black dial watch that had been a gift from his parents when he had graduated with his Bachelor's.

Stan had decided that his date was indeed special and had all the qualities he was looking for. He had decided he wanted to impress her, claim her if the live chemistry was there, and keep her as long as it suited them both, she just wasn't allowed to derail his ambitions of entering the business world. He was already part-time day trading and investing and could be both frugal with his money, but also generously gallant.

He opened Melissa's profile one more time on his laptop. They had met on a swingers and singles website, but he knew 'good girls' were on it too. Good girls with tricky problems, like the perfect, dolled-up wives who had been neglected by their husbands and were otherwise overwhelmed with the stress of mothering, even though they loved their children. The website had its share of these bored good girls needing a release. This was Melissa, to a T.

When he had seen Melissa's profile, all of her pictures hid her face, and her statement quickly read that she was, 'a neglected housewife and mom, who was looking for a 'safe guy' to have some fun with'. It was only after Kristen had nagged Melissa to consider looking for safe and discrete extramarital fun, that Melissa had opened that profile. She had bought new clothes for her pictures, to make sure her husband would not recognize her, or anyone for that matter. It was an experiment, and she could chicken out at any time. And a few times, she almost deleted it.

But she knew she was not happy, and that underneath it all, she had the healthy lust all younger women have. A lust with no outlet. Kristen had helped her with the photos. Most of them had been with Melissa in cute professional outfits, skirts and dresses, pantyhose, and delicate professional shoes. Melissa had cropped her face out of the photos, but her profile promised face pics for the guy who could 'win her confidence and allow her to be safely vulnerable'.

When Stan had first read her profile, he had masturbated to her immediately, and with a smirk remembered how hard he had cum. She turned him on immensely, not just because she looked to have a hot body, but because this was what he was looking for. He had a thing for fit moms, that time had rounded up, but just a little. She was tastefully curvy, and now he needed to see what her face looked like. They both lived in the same town, but on opposite ends, an advantage to it being a discrete tryst if it worked out. After he had messaged her, it had taken two days for her to reply.

She had been busy with her daughter, and her husband was soon leaving on business for an extended absence. She had also been flooded with messages, proposals, and come-ons, but being a secretary, she went through the myriad pick-up lines and suitors efficiently and settled on just three profiles. She rejected one of them because he didn't come across as discrete enough when they had messaged.

The other had rejected her, because she insisted on taking time to text before she would show her face, and he was just not adequately patient. But her best messaging chemistry had been with Stan. He made her feel attractive, needed, and like a bit of a naughty princess. He was very patient and assured her he understood her, and he was also quick to make sure she, in turn, got him. In an assertive, and suave way, he framed what they would, and would not be. It was exactly what she wanted.

And it was perfect, just what each was looking for. One night, after her daughter was asleep, Melissa called Kristen, to help her decide to pull the trigger on sending Stan some face photos. After a few minutes of Melissa sighing and playing with her hair nervously while Kristen hissed like a kettle brought to boil, it was decided to take the plunge, and three pictures of Melissa's attractive face had been sent to Stan. They were close-ups, and she had picked some well-taken ones.

He replied, "Melissa, get Discord, we can text and talk, and your number will be hidden, but I know after seeing you now, that I would love to meet you and learn more about you." Three minutes later, she had made an account, and they were promptly on a call. They had had easy messaging chemistry, but the call was utterly smooth, their easiness felt like it had leveled up.

She felt very safe with him. They were not acquainted from any time before, nor was he part of a circle that might know her. She could tell he was a straight shooter and meant it when he said it was for long-term but no-strings fun. Either could bail, and it would be OK. But alpha as he was, he was not a sleazy kind of alpha male. Rather the gentlemanly and honorable type. She didn't just feel she could trust him, deep down she knew it, and every second of that two-hour-long first phone call reassured her.

It was her who had offered him her actual number after the Discord call. They video-chatted shortly thereafter, for an hour almost. He had been hard the whole time and was secretly touching himself at times. And Melissa had blushed often, especially as her domestic multitasking during the call resulted in her standing and sitting several times, and she realized even more keenly when she sat, that his sincere smile and intense gaze made her wet. She hadn't felt that with her husband, or any man. Not for a long time.

Stan was also shocked to learn that Melissa had thought herself anorgasmic for years into her marriage. She was so trusting of Stan, that she confessed that it was a naughty self-help book for women and a secret gift Kristen had gotten her, a vibrator and a rather thick dildo, that had led her to masturbate one night during a bubble bath when she had her first ever orgasm. That was about a year ago. "I seriously thought I was in the unfortunate minority of women who cannot orgasm, though I do enjoy sex. Well, I used to...", Melissa explained shyly, with a big blush.

Stacy_K
Stacy_K
9 Followers