Michele's Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Michele tells Steve what might happen.
1.7k words
4.07
50.8k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers

After recuperating from dinner a little bit we deicide to watch a little TV in the living room. Clothing was no longer being worn so I was in my black lace bra, black thong, panty hose and high heels and Steve only in his g-string. I was fascinated by the way that pouch held his balls and his thick 6¾-inch cock. You ladies out there know how nice 'thick' can be.

We sat around in the living room, playing little petting games. A rub here a squeeze here and a pat there. I know that I was staying wet and Steve was in a constant state of erection. I just loved watching Steve go to the kitchen to get something and walk around with the g-string hiding his dick and balls, what a visual tease it was for me.

After and hour or so we decided it might be time to slip into the bedroom and carry this mating game a little farther.

As we walked to the bedroom, I gave my ass a little extra wiggle because I knew Steve was ogling me from behind. My Steve is definitely an ass man that is for sure.

When we got to the room I finally took off my heels and asked Steve to unhook my bra. I wanted to let the puppies get some air. After he unhooked the clasps from behind he slowly moved his hands around and massaged my tits from behind, damn that felt good.

Steve then went to his side of the bed and was about to take his thong off when I said, 'Hon, why don't you leave that on for a little bit, I really like it.' He then just rolled into the bed and lay next to me.

He rolled over toward me and started kissing me passionately on the mouth and I returned the passion to him. Tongues were intertwined bringing the passion to a new level. I reached down and massaged his cloth-covered cock and Steve moaned and started to massage my heaving breasts. I was really enjoying the feel of his cock in its confinement. Then Steve started kissing my neck sending shivers up my spine and a spasm to my pussy. Slowly he licked and kissed his way up to my ear and then he gently pinched my nipple and whispered, "So what was it that got my hot little wife so wet today?"

I thought I was going to explode with that question and the hand action that I was getting.

Still holding his cock in my hand I said, "Well do you remember our boating day a few weeks back?"

I felt his cock spasm a little as he said "Oh yeah, very well, still gets me hard."

"Well do you remember the part about me 'slipping' while on a business trip?"

"Um hmm"

It was then that I felt his cock get a little harder. I thought to myself, isn't that interesting looks like my Stevie likes the idea.

It was then that Steve slowly slid his hand down my stomach and then under the thong I was wearing and found my clit gently massaging it. I was already on fire and this was about to put me over the edge. I thought I had better get to finding out how serious he really was.

So I reached down and slid my hand inside his pouch and grip his cock. "So you wouldn't mind if I slipped while on a trip? You know I have to go out of town in a couple of weeks."

Steve said, "No baby, so long as you came back to me and you gave me all the details."

So I leaned over and asked, "So you wouldn't mind if another man kissed my like this?" Then I French kissed Steve really passionately. He said, "No baby, I wouldn't mind."

I could feel his cock getting hotter. Then I said, "You know that will probably lead to him wanting rub and feel my tits and ass with my cloths on and for me wanting to rub his cock through his pants, don't you? That would be okay for you?"

"Yeah baby, it's making me hot just thinking about a different man having his hands on you luscious body."

"I can see and feel that!" I said.

As I took Steve's hand and moved it to my breast I said, "You know that it will probably lead to more, like maybe him wanting to feel my naked breast and maybe playing with my nipples, like you are now."

"You know I will probably be all hot and wet from the foreplay and I will want to feel his hot hard cock flesh in my hand which means I am going to unbuckle and unzip his pants and feel a strange man's meat in my hand for the first time since we got married."

Steve closed his eyes and just said, "Oh yeah, that is such a hot vision.'

"So I take it you don't mind if I feel another man's cock as he is playing with my body?"

"Oh no!" Steve said.

"And you wouldn't mind if another man has his hand in YOUR wife's panties, feeling and playing with her pussy and clit? And you wouldn't mind if he finger fucks me while I am stroking his dick?"

"Oh my god, what a visual!" Steve moans out, "Hell no!"

"Well it looks like 'Big Boy' really doesn't seem to mind if his current condition is any indication." Michele said.

"So Steve, is there anything else I would be allowed to have a stranger do to me or I to him?" Michele whispered in his ear.

"Well," Steve says, "since you get so hot usually doing it, and it would be so hot to hear about, you could get on your knees in front of him and suck his cock and play with his balls while he tweaks your nipples."

"You mean like this?" Michele then moves down Steve's body and takes the thick purple head of his cock in her mouth and starts to suckle and slide her tongue all over the head as she brings her other hand up and gently plays with his balls.

Steve let out a loud moan with the oral action he was getting between his legs. Michele knew she had him then. She popped the head of his cock out of her mouth and said, "What about if I do this?" Michele then lowered her head a little farther and started to suck and lick Steve's balls and sack while stoking his dick with her other hand.

Steve moved his hand down to Michele's ass and started to slide a finger up and down the crack of her ass. Taking the tip of his middle finger and gently massaging her anal bud and pressing lightly. It had been a while since Steve had done this and it was now really turning her on especially with a vision of Robert's cock in her mouth.

"So," Steve asks, "it sounds like you have someone in mind already. Is this going to be the first time you have done this while away?"

"Yes, honey this is the first time I am even thinking about doing this and I wanted to make sure it is still okay with you, or I wouldn't do it."

"Yes, go ahead and see if you like it, and if you do, maybe it can happen more often." Steve said

"Steve honey, there is one other thing I would like to do before I fuck him?"

"What would that be, babe?"

"Well I really want to have my pussy eaten! Would love to have a strange tongue in me."

Just then Steve rolled Michele over on her back and spread her legs and says, "You mean like this?" As he lowers his head between her legs and starts to suck on Michele's growing clit. He nibbles at her bud with his lips and then finally, gently, he nibbles with his teeth.

He feels her body start to rock and knows that Michele is starting to get close as now it is her turn to think of the strange tongue buried in her pussy lapping at her juices. The thought starts the beginning of orgasm and Steve knows this.

He lifts his head, sits back and takes his thick hard cock in his hand and places the head at the entrance of her honey pot. Slowly sliding his cock head up and down her fuck slit, lubricating his cock head.

Slowly he pushes the head of his dick inside Michele. Moving more and more in as her pussy walls collapse around his thick cock. She starts to moan as the pleasure builds for her. In her mind it is not Steve but Robert fucking her.

Just then Steve lays forward and starts whispering in her ear, "I bet you're thinking about that strange cock you want to get on your trip. Well keep your eyes close as I stroke my cock in you and you imagine that is your strange dick. Is it a different shape? Is it circumcised? Is it thicker? Is it longer? Doesn't the anticipation turn you on? God you are getting so wet, and your pussy is really starting to open up, that's it baby, think about that strange dick that is going to pumping into your body and you humping it back. It turns you the fuck on doesn't it? Knowing that your married pussy is going to get some strange cock and then when you get home you are going to be able to tell your husband about your adventure."

About that time Michele exploded in a huge orgasm and screamed, "Oh God yes it turns me the fuck on knowing that my married cunt is going to have someone else's cock in it and I am going to cum all over that man meat. Thank you Steve for allowing me this freedom!"

Steve at that very moment felt his balls start to release their load of sperm into Michele's body as he stroked faster and faster. His thoughts of having his cock where another man had been peeked his libido. As he finally came down from the high he was just on he said to Michele, "Babe, I think this is really going to be fun," as he rolled over on his side of the bed.

Michele said, "I think you're right but lets just wait and see if reality is as good as the fantasy." She then rolled her back to Steve as she started to drift off to sleep totally satisfied and Steve rubbing and patting your ass.

To be continued..

luv2eat
luv2eat
43 Followers