Michelle and The Trash Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok babe. You've been good."

(Thank god.) Michelle needed to feel a man's cock right now. Needed, not wanted, or desired to, needed. She reached around and grabbed his tool quickly and started stroking him as she went back to sucking on his testes. Now she was in her own form of heaven. So many sensations rush through her. Her breast being roughly kneaded, her vagina invaded and her mouth full of Leroy's sac while stroking his member which is pressed against her nose.

"Unh, unh." was all she could get out as she orgasmed again. Her legs clench tightly on Ted's hand and she sucks Leroy's balls into the back of her mouth. She feels Leroy's balls tighten as he begins to climax himself. Michelle strokes him faster and then lets go of his sac with her mouth and moves back slightly. She sticks her tongue out and aims Leroy's now gushing penis directly to her open mouth. She watches those first angry spurts as they miss the mark and shoot upwards on her nose and eyebrow and then pulls his cock lower into her waiting maw. She leans forward quickly as she pulls him into her mouth not wanting to lose a drop of this precious fluid. Holding him by the base of his cock she feels his surges, tastes his cum, and relaxes her grip only when they stop. She holds him there for a moment or two, swallows, and then sucks him deeply into her mouth, pulling her cheeks in and rolling her tongue now around his softening penis, her tongue playing with the slit.

She pulls him out of her mouth and worships Leroy's cock again; Michelle slaps her face with his semi-erect member, kisses it and pulls the uncircumcised head into her mouth slightly, sucking for a moment, lets it go and then slaps her face again. She repeats this action over and over.

Ted lifts Michelle's ass up as she cleans off Leroy's cock. He rubs it up and down her crack getting her well lubricated before he enters her and starts pumping. His body slaps against her ass which ripples slightly between his strokes. He spanks her, her ass showing the red hand mark clearly with the first slap. He spanks her again and again as he plows into her. Michelle's face is pressed against Leroy's pubic hair, his cock again in her mouth as Ted abuses her from behind. Another spank and another.

"GOOOOODDDD!!!" Ted cries and he stops pumping back and forth rather he holds himself deeply in Michelle by pulling her hips toward him. He empties his balls inside of her and holds there for a minute. One more spank and he pulls out. Michelle feels oddly empty now.

Michelle's pulls her face back and, as she does, she holds Leroy's cock with her lips and tongue while he exits her mouth. It drops when it's free from her mouth and she leans down to pull it in her mouth again. She looks up at Leroy who says "That's a good girl. But I'm done for now."

Michelle is left on all fours again; her mouth and pussy having been used to pleasure these trash men, her breasts and ass red from the spanking and slapping. She sits up on her knees as she watches Leroy and Ted pull their pants up tucking their cocks in as they dress.

Leroy is the first to say something...

"We don't have time to pick this stuff up now, Miss Michelle. How about we come back at the end of our shift?"

(What?) Michelle's eyes are wide open her mouth drops, she can't believe this. Kneeling there, nude, her shorts at her ankles, her breasts and ass painfully red from the spanking and her pussy and ass invaded by these men's fingers, thumbs and cocks, and they're going to leave her there.

"But." She just shakes her head in disbelief and watches as they turn and walk back to the idling truck...

to be continued

12