All Comments on 'Michelle Wie & Susann Pettersen'

by MagicFingers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

Being a golfer, I am aware of Michelle and Susanna. The thought of them doing each other definately had an effect here. Would like to see a story about Azahara Munoz and Belin Mozo. Writing could use a little work,but I'm sure will improve with more work.

golfguy79golfguy79over 11 years ago

I definitely enjoyed reading this story. You are obviously a very talented writer. As a fan of golf and women's sports, I must say I also have a weakness for athletic ladies. With that being said, I think I would have inserted either Natalie Gulbis or Paula Creamer in place of Ms. Pettersen. That is just my personal preference though.

KMB2476KMB2476over 11 years ago

Very well done. I have to admit I'm not too aware of either one of them, I know Michelle more, but you did an excellent job with this. I loved how you had them work out nude, very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story love female golfers

Suzanne I close friends with brittany linicione. Brittany is big and sexy like a stud horse. Eats a lot and loves fishing. Best to have suzanne seduce and dominate brittany as a lover forced to discipline herself by doing daily workouts. A strong domne can work wonders on undisciplined women.

BazzzBazzzover 10 years ago
Very well done

I am a big fan of Suzann's and was very happy to find a story about her here. I love athletic women and think that she's one of the sexiest athletes out there. I've always wondered about her sexuality. A boyfriend has never been mentioned although that is the case with some of the other golfers as well.

It would be great if you could have Suzann work her way through some of the other golfers. Either way this story was real good. Nice job!

HornyHenryHornyHenryabout 9 years ago
Michelle has a new stroke

Oh, Susann

Sweet Susann

Smack those balls

As hard as you can!

Have you noticed Michelle's new putting stance? She stands with legs straight, feet about a foot apart, and bends over 90 degrees or more with her back straight. It's called "The Tabletop". You can check it out, and see if your mind doesn't sway to thoughts of what else you could do in that position...

Anton79Anton795 months ago

Love it! Michelle is so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous