Michelle's 4-Handed Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

"Shall we go up?" Marco's invitation staying cool.

Robert smiled, "We're ready." though Michelle thought to herself 'I'm not ready!' then, 'This is it. I'm really going through with this. Oh my god... oh my god.'

They followed Marco to his rented hotel room where, to Michelle's discerning eye everything wasn't perfect. The massage table was there and the TV turned to a music channel playing soothing music, but to her chagrin the bed wasn't made and that disturbed her.

"So how are you doing?" Marco's simple question.

"We're doing well, though I'm thinking Michelle is somewhat surprised by the surroundings."

Michelle, her mind racing, didn't know what to think. Seeing the massage table RIGHT THERE in the studio apartment sized hotel room and an unmade bed just past with a TV on playing background music. She focused on the bed 'It's unmade! Someone's already been here. That's not clean.'

But here she was with Robert and ... this dark, tall, handsome man. And she was going to get a massage, and ... what?

She heard Marco say something and Robert respond but the truth was she was so overwhelmed with thoughts, sights, and unknowing that she didn't hear a word of their conversation until Marco said "Shall we get started?"

'Oh, that means me... Well, here goes.' and, without knowing really what she was doing, but trusting Robert, and ready -- as ready as she was ever going to get to be with two men she first looked around for a place to change but not seeing anything she started to undress 'right there, in front of them'. Pulling her top over her head she closed her eyes for the moment and when it was off and she opened them again she saw Marco staring at her breasts. She thought 'This is really it. I'm going to be naked in front of this stranger with Robert watching.' She started to unzip her miniskirt and watched as both Robert and Marco started undressing too. 'Oh My God! They're really going to be naked too!' It was a quick realization and one which she noticed she had as she was stepping out of her mini-skirt before pulling off her panties. 'Well, here I am!'

Almost automatically Michelle lifted herself up onto the massage table and lay face down. She had looked for a sheet, a towel, or even a wash cloth but there was nothing there, nothing to cover her at all. 'Ok, ok... breath... relax. Ok.' She lay there, head in the cradle, legs together, hands parallel to her body, palms up and on the sides of the massage table.

Marco had watched Michelle intently as she undressed and couldn't believe his good luck. Michelle truly was gorgeous with all the right places to be voluptuous, a flat belly, 36 breasts which were C+ in size and adorned with pink nipples. Then there was the hair. 'Wow!' Marco had seen lots of pubic hair in his profession, but this was something else. The reddest hair he'd ever seen. It was like Michelle's triangle was on fire, and, truth be known, it was. Michelle was almost dripping already in anticipation of what was soon going to be a reality. 'I am going to enjoy playing with this.' he thought.

Marco and Robert, now naked, moved to the sides of the table and Michelle couldn't tell which was where until Marco spoke. "Just follow my movements, Robert."

Just then, as Marco was speaking, she felt a hand on her left ankle, her leg lifted slightly and pulled toward the edge of the massage table. This followed by an identical movement of her right ankle and leg. She was now not only uncovered, but slightly spread apart, her pussy and ass completely exposed, the air cool on those parts.

And then it started. Marco on the left, Robert on the right, each having warmed the Biotone massage cream in their palms and, using both hands, palm down one hand just in front of the other starting an upward stroke from her calf on up her thigh to her perfectly shaped ass. Smoothing the stroke outward from there Michelle felt her buttocks completely opened and then the pressure released only to have the stroke repeated again and again. With four hands stroking her this way the sensation was almost unreal. Almost sensory overload. Each time they reached her buttocks the stroke moved closer and closer to the cleavage there and pulled her ass cheeks ever more outward with that portion of the stroke.

'They can see everything!' Michelle was torn between the wonderful sensation of having 4 hands stroking her legs so firmly and the incredibly horny thought that she was getting wet exposing herself to this strange man in front of Robert.

And the stroke changed. Now each of the men had their hands on her calves thumbs to the outside and fingers to the inside and were 'churning' her calf, one hand pulling outward while the other moved the opposite direction. As this stroke moved upward Michelle could feel herself getting into the massage, relaxing, enjoying. She breathed out almost a sigh when she felt one of the hands, which was it? grazing her labia and then sliding over the rosebud of her anus before the stroke started again.

'Ok, ok... who was that? Ok... I'm going to figure this out.' and as she tried to concentrate on the next stroke, just as the stroke was getting to the intersection of her legs something else distracted her. On her left, it was her left wasn't it? A cock brushed her hand and lay there.

On her open hand.

'That's Marco's side!' Feeling the weight there she instinctively wrapped her hand around his girth. 'Oh...' Michelle smiled to herself holding Marco in her hand knowing that Robert could see this, thinking to herself 'this is forbidden, raw, sensual, bad, and reckless...' her breath quickened for a moment and then she felt it again, a finger grazing her labia and then sliding over her puckered anus. Her grip on Marco's cock tightened slightly and she absentmindedly licked her lips.

"Is everything alright Michelle?" Marco asked smiling having felt the wetness between her legs and knowing that she would succumb soon to his manipulations, and if she did, he'd certainly have a chance to play further.

"Oh ... yes. Yes just fine." she almost gulped the words and as she did she felt Robert's cock slide into her other hand and she held it gently there. She squeezed the two members lightly as they moved their massage to her lower back and shoulders and, as they did they pulled away enough that their cocks slid out of her hands. Michelle felt empty. She wanted to grasp them, hold them, feel them and there was nothing she could do.

The four palms stroked upward over her lower back and up her spine to her shoulders in what seemed like a never ending stream of motion. It was like a roller on her spine and it felt so good. Then she heard Marco say to Robert "Follow my motions."

Now, each of the men continued to knead their respective shoulder and then reached down as far as they could on her leg, to the bottom of her thigh and started a stroke upward. Their hands started in the middle of her leg and drifted inward to where, when they reached her crotch each of them stroked her labia firmly with their thumb and fingers and slid northward over her rosebud and up her spine. Michelle truly went over the top. She'd never experienced anything like this, the continuous motion of four hands touching her, massaging her, invading her private places and her mind didn't know where to take her. She knew instinctively that she wasn't going to stop this, it was just too enjoyable, to wonderful, but her Catholic, prim upbringing said 'slut, sinner!'

Again they did this only now Michelle couldn't tell which hand was which when they reached her crotch, there was just too much going on.

Robert watched on the forth stroke as Marco's hand disappeared into the cleavage of Michelle's ass and, rather than sliding upward this time over her anus and up her spine, he slid his hand lower and, Robert was sure, inside of her now soaking wet pussy. Michelle, not unsure as to where the fingers were as they we buried inside her pussy, was so near an orgasm she wanted to scream. 'Oh my god... Oh MY GOD!' She remembered that Robert was on her right and there were two hands massaging her there -- it had to be Marco's fingers that were now inside of her, manipulating her. And 'Robert can see it! He can see this man's hand inside of me!'

Robert continued his stroke and did another as he watched Marco, hand between Michelle's thighs now stroking in and out of her. His own cock at full mast as he watched Michelle getting manipulated by Marco he smiled to himself 'Yeah, that's it. She's loving this.' 'Interesting thoughts' he thought 'no jealousy at all.'

Michelle involuntarily raised her ass slightly off the table providing Marco with easier access and then she felt his cock, now semi erect on her hand again. This time she held him firmly stroking him as he stroked her. She reached out for Robert's cock as well and found him erect and willing in her right hand.

It was, for Robert, as much a turn on to see his girlfriend willingly sharing this experience with him as it was for Michelle to be the center of attention. Seeing another man's hand buried inside 'her', knowing that Michelle was having the time of her life, was something he may have written about but never imagined he'd actually experience, and he was loving the experience.

Michelle's first orgasm was quick. She shuddered as she gripped the two cocks in her hands a bit tighter and then very tight before it passed and she was able to relax again.

Marco, having felt Michelle's convulsions, smiled to himself 'That was fast. This bitch is ready to be had.'

"Let's roll over Michelle."

She heard the words and, thought 'Ok, ok... ok. ' and turned over her breasts laying proudly on her chest, her flame red patch now 'there' but what difference did that make, she'd just had the most intense orgasm and was now willing to do whatever Robert and Marco wanted. Marco again spread her legs slightly and he and Robert wasted no time in starting on her legs again. For Michelle this was an out of body experience.

Starting with their 'churning' motions on her calves they moved soon to her thighs. Using their fingers and palms they stroked upward over her thighs and outward. Michelle's thighs were dancer's thighs, firm, strong and beautiful accentuated by the red patch of hair she was so proud of and which she trimmed perfectly.

Somewhere in there maybe the sixth stroke, maybe the seventh, Michelle, her eyes closed as she tried to concentrate on the feelings she was having, felt a hand on the outward stroke slide between her labia and stroke her clitoris. Expecting it to happen again she was disappointed when it didn't happen with the next stroke, but then on the third not only did the hand slide between her labia but, recognizing it as from her right hand side she knew it was Marco's hand that was now manipulating her. As he did this Robert began massaging Michelle's breasts. 'OMG, OMG, OMG!!' Marco reached down with his left hand and spread Michelle's labia apart and, with two fingers of his other hand rubbed her clitoris in a circular motion pressing first lightly and then harder and harder. Robert was massaging Michelle's breasts and then began pinching and rolling her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Michelle was quickly going into her zone -- she finally succumbed to the feelings she was having, that place where she has no control whatsoever over her body and whatever man is with her can do as he pleases. This time it was not one, but two men who were playing with her body, in real life, this was definitely NOT a story.

Robert's kneading of her breasts became more strenuous and Marco pressed his index and forefingers into Michelle's sopping wet pussy his palm still pressing on her clitoris and massaging it in circles. Michelle was beside herself 'too much... too much!'

As Robert watched his thoughts were pleasant. He saw this man's dark fingers spreading his girlfriends labia and manipulating her clitoris. Such an exciting thing to watch. Of course he'd seen this many times in porn videos, but to actually watch someone else manipulating a clitoris in real life, and his girlfriend's clitoris at that, that was something else and it was very, very exciting.

And then she felt it, Marco's cock on the side of her face. He'd slipped his left hand under her head as he manipulated her with his right and now turned her face toward him. Michelle's eyes opened to see this dark, heavy, erect cock facing her and she instinctively started to lean forward her mouth opening eagerly wanting to take him between her lips and taste him. Just as she was about to pull him into her lips Marco took his cock in his hand and slapped her face with it. Michelle closed her eyes and let him slap her over and over then rub his cock over her smooth skin.

"Shall we move this party to the bed?" Marco interrupted Michelle's thoughts and then moved backward and toward the other part of the room where the unmade bed was. Startled, Michelle found that she was disappointed not being able to at least feel this cock in her mouth, but had no time to really reflect on this as she was truly in a bit of a trance and would do whatever they wanted. The two men led her to the bed where she lay on her back and, Marco said "You should fuck her now."

Robert moved between Michelle's legs, her knees bent upward and he easily entered her as Marco moved upward toward the head of the bed.

"Let her suck you Marco. She wants your cock in her mouth." and with this simple sentence Michelle felt Marco's uncut cock on her lips and she parted them allowing him entry into her mouth. She was hungry now and dove on his cock taking him in eagerly reaching up with her hand to steady him, stroking him as she sucked. This was it. This was Michelle's first time with two cocks in her at the same time. And it felt good. It was amazing. She was DOING IT! Oh my god, Oh My God, OH MY GOD!!. She felt so dirty, a slut. This was definitely the worst thing she'd ever done. She second guessed herself. It was one thing to be on the table getting a massage and even have a stranger grope her, and another thing completely to be on the bed Robert fucking her and she giving this total stranger a blow job. But the instant that her lips wrapped around Marco's cock she had one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever experienced. She looked up at Robert who smiled at her and with that, knowing she had his approval, something shifted and she knew it was alright... she allowed herself to really be a dirty girl, sinful, trashy, slutty...

And... she loved it.

Fucking her slowly Robert watched as Michelle took Marco's cock in her mouth and, cheeks inverted, sucked on him hungrily her head bobbing on him her hand stroking him, milking him. Somehow this seemed completely natural for Robert, that they were doing this together, that she was having her fantasy fulfilled, and it pleased him. He enjoyed seeing her in her zone this time with a stranger in her mouth and reached up and pinched Michelle's nipples knowing that she loved a little pain when she was having sex and that this would intensify her experience. That that excited her and drove her wilder was something he smiled at. He pulled her nipples outward while twisting them and pressed his cock as deeply as possible inside her raising her up just slightly knowing that in doing so Michelle would have multiple orgasms... and he loved it when she orgasmed.

Marco looked down at Michelle's face, her cheeks pulling inward creating a vacuum on his cock and took her chin in one hand his other in her mane of red hair grabbing hold tightly and started to face fuck her. Michelle's eyes were wide open her hands stretched around Marco's ass steadying herself as he was now pistoning himself in her mouth. "Unh, unh, unh..." they both grunted. Michelle had the feeling that she was being used, that she was just a body for these men to ejaculate into, and the truth was that she is one of those women who LIKE being taken. Being submissive while having sex is natural for her and that she was being 'used' now by two men was an over the top experience.

Marco couldn't believe his good luck, that of all the masseuses on the internet, he had been the one chosen to take part in this experience and he was taking full advantage of the opportunity. Michelle's mouth felt wonderful on his cock and fucking her face he felt his balls slapping her chin. He was coming close, enjoying both the feeling and the sight of this woman allowing him, no, inviting him to abuse her.

"Why don't we switch places?" Robert queried Marco just in time preventing Marco without knowing it from cumming in Michelle's mouth. Robert backed out of Michelle's pussy and started toward her right hand side. Marco wasted no time moving from Michelle's face and downward between her legs. He quickly reached to the nightstand and opened up a package, tearing it open and Michelle was pleased to see that he was going to use a condom.

Michelle raised up on her elbows and watched as Marco put the condom on. 'Thank God!' she thought. Fortunately she didn't have to worry about whether or not he was clean, or say anything to stop what was happening she just watched. 'That's interesting.' a thought ran quickly through her head 'I'm watching this man put a condom on and my reaction is 'Thank God', not 'Oh my God, he's going to fuck me.' but there it was... in for a penny, in for a pound and Michelle was totally into it now. With the condom on, and in her excited state, Michelle stared wide eyed at his cock. She now thought that Marco was bigger than Robert and her mind raced again 'He's going to rip me apart. He's too big!' .

Robert spoke up. "Guide him in Michelle." and Michelle, without any hesitation, reached down and held Marco's cock aiming 'him' toward 'her' until she felt the tip of his cock enter her and she watched and held the base of his cock as he pushed in fully in a single stroke. That was unbelievable, he was dark had a condom on him, he was large, and he was a stranger. She was scared thinking she was going to split he was so big. I'm going to die having sex... He was too big.

Robert watched too as his girlfriend was now getting fucked vigorously by this man he'd hired to create a four handed massage. Michelle turned her face toward Robert's cock and sucked his unadorned dick hungrily. She had turned from being a society knockout to this... a complete submissive slut and she had never felt freer. Robert kneaded Michelle's right breast, Marco her left as Michelle held Robert's cock in her mouth the base of it in her hand and she reached down to feel Marco's dick banging away at her pussy. Fucking Michelle as rapidly as a male dog in heat, Michelle next thought was that the condom would split and he would cum inside of her. 'No, no... don't let that happen!'

Marco couldn't help himself. He was pounding away at Michelle holding her hips as he pistoned back and forth. His only thought other than 'YES!' was 'I wish I didn't have this damn condom on.' wanting to truly feel her pussy around his cock. Seeing Robert twisting her breast he followed suit loving the pain that she was getting off on.

Michelle's next orgasm was even more spectacular than the others. And she was in a zone. A forth orgasm quickly followed the third and a fifth.

Robert said "let's DP her Marco" and with that he backed up, told Michelle to get on top of Marco which she did willingly. Robert watched as Marco laid down and Michelle stood up on the bed and then knelt down holding his cock between her legs and then placing it at the entrance to her pussy before lowering herself down. This time there was no hesitation, no worry about size, all there was was getting him inside of her. Michelle arched her back as she lowered herself quickly on Marco and leaned forward starting to ride him, her breasts grazing his chest as she moved. Robert knelt behind her and put his hand on the small of Michelle's back to have her flatten out so her could fuck her ass while Marco was in her pussy but Michelle was too excited and wasn't going to be able to lay down properly for him to enter her from the rear and they moved again.

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers