Michelle's 4-Handed Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
171 Followers

"Ok Michelle, straddle me, your back to me, and put me in your ass." Robert instructed. Michelle. Again without hesitation, Michelle followed his instructions and, sitting gingerly on top of him, loosened enough for him to enter her there. Robert had been Michelle's first anal experience and now, and now he pulled her back toward him, her back on his chest and Marco positioned himself between her legs. Stroking his cock up and down her slit Marco wet his member again and then entered her completely. Michelle watched seeing only Marco in her vision Robert being underneath her holding her breasts and firmly planted in her anus.

'Oh please this is so over the top'... it was octaves up. Not a 10, a 15. The most incredible experience she could ever imagine. Michelle was numb and Marco glided right in her. Marco was as hard as he could be and he was fucking her rapidly -- Michelle thought he was as hard as a steel pole. She felt she could have squeezed him and he wouldn't feel it. A killer. And Robert in her ass. That had to be it. She'd never been so full of cock in her life. 'OH MY GOD!!'

Awesome, fabulous,

"FUCK!! FUCK ME!! FUUUUUCK ME!! Michelle had rarely used that word even when she was having sex but this time she nearly screamed it as the two men plowed her pussy and ass for what seemed forever until finally it was time.

Marco was looking down at Michelle who was up on her elbows, her eyes wide open, her breasts being manhandled by her lover as Marco fucked her. He loved seeing her face at first, the contorted look of surprise there, the intensity that Michelle had concentrating on all that was happening to her, and then he looked down and he watched himself as he plowed into her, her flaming red pubic hair and her labia moving in and out with his motions. 'Yes! Yes!!' the thought raced through his mind and he grabbed her hips holding on as he plowed into this beautiful woman fucking her like a dog. Michelle's mouth was open in an 'O', her eyes wide, her breathing quick. "Uhhhhh... uhhhhh... uhhhhh...!"

"Now." Robert commanded. Marco knew instinctively what Robert meant and withdrew quickly whipping off his condom, Robert lifted Michelle off his chest and the two men moved immediately to Michelle's head, and knowing what to do, Michelle quickly started to jerk them off. Moving her lips and mouth from one to the other she stroked them rapidly wanting their seed, wanting to taste them, wanting them to cum on her and in her mouth NOW!

Michelle flashed on one of the photos Robert had sent her, a girl with cum all over her body and thought 'Yes! Yes! I LOVE THIS!!'

Marco was first and his first ejaculation hit Michelle on the side of her face as she had Robert in her mouth at the time. Marco said loudly "Ahhh ahhhh ahhhh." and Michelle turned his direction in time to catch his last squirt on her cheek before she instinctively dove on his cock sucking him deeply into her mouth. She jerked her head on his cock deep throating him and sucking hungrily while still jerking Robert with her right hand.

Robert watched this as he felt his own orgasm coming. He saw Michelle's cheeks cave in as she sucked Marco dry and somehow this was so very exciting to him. That was enough and "Now!" was all Michelle had to hear.

Michelle quickly turned her head. She loved having Robert cum in her mouth. She loved the taste, the power, the pulsing of his cock as he sent his seed onto her tongue and down her throat. She cupped his balls, held him deeply in her throat, and slid a finger in his ass knowing that this was the ultimate step, that this was going to send Robert over the edge and she was right. Spurt after spurt, surge after surge he emptied his testes into Michelle's waiting mouth and when he was done they stayed there for a moment, Robert's cock in her mouth, her right hand holding his testes, her index finger lingering in his ass, her left hand holding Marco's cock absentmindedly stroking it until she pulled her finger out, leaned back, kissed the tip of Robert's cock and turned her head. She then cleaned Marco's cock off with her mouth, lips, and tongue kissing it when she finished and then, without thinking, said...

'Thank you."

Epilogue:

After the 'massage', Michelle and I stayed for a while and talked with Marco. Actually Michelle did most of the talking, and most of it with Marco. She was so hyped up by the entire experience I just stood back and let her have her moment. I remember her asking about her body and him telling her it was nearly perfect which pleased her no end. She told him she had a fabulous time and thanked him again (I thought it funny that my girlfriend was thanking a man I'd just paid to fuck her, but discretion for once got the better of me and I bit my tongue.)

In the car on the way to the other side of the state we went over the whole experience from beginning to end. It was an interesting bonding moment for the two of us sharing the experience. Michelle said she would never have done that had I not set it up, encouraged her, and make her feel safe and loved. She also said that was the most exciting sexual experience she'd ever had and the truth is I would have to say the same for me. When I asked her if there was anything that could have made it better for her she said "Yes". "What?" I asked. "You know... if the two of you had peed on me."

flabuf
flabuf
171 Followers