Sisterly Exploration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He starts to push a finger in but remembers what he's supposed to be doing. He puts more oil on his hands and fully spreads her pussy with his thumbs. He traces the edge of her with his fingers, one at a time. Her body starts heaving and bouncing, but he continues his work as though he doesn't notice.

He slides both thumbs inside her as far as they can go and begins stretch-rubbing them open in a downward angle. She moves her hips with the downward motion of his thumbs as she finally feels a part of his body inside her. Over and over again, he slides his thumbs as deep as possible before stretch-rubbing her walls out in a downward motion.

She bites her bottom lip and moans on his thumbs as he picks up speed. Right before she feels her pussy clench in an explosive orgasm, he pulls his thumbs out. She immediately sits up and wraps her hands around his neck.

"No, don't stop," she says in a frustrated voice.

"Girl," he yells while pushing her back down. "Last part, okay?"

He spanks her clit three times with some force until she whimpers back into place. He slides her right middle finger as deep into her pussy as possible before bending his finger back towards his palm.

"This is the G-spot massage part," he reassures her.

He finds her G-spot trying to hide and begins firmly stroking and rubbing it. Her hips begin bucking wildly as he torments her spot as much as possible.

"Oh, fuck! That feels so fucking good."

She starts arching her back and rubbing her tits while moaning harder and harder. He picks up the pace and force until her entire body is jiggling above his palm. She reaches down and grabs his wrist while her eyes roll in the back of her head.

"Oh...," she moans softly as her body clinches. She holds her breath and becomes rock hard as his finger continues rubbing every part of her G-spot it can find. "Yes!"

Her legs shake around him and her hips bucks harder and slower. She starts rocking on his hand, trying to find an orgasmic rhythm. He reaches over with his left hand and holds her trembling hips down as he continues the assault on her spot.

He slows his stroking but continues until her body relaxes again. She continues holding onto his wrist even after he pulls his finger out of her. Her pussy squishes around his finger as she tries keeping him inside her. With his finger free, he begins rubbing his hand in and on whatever part of her pussy she'll let him touch.

His other fingers rub her outer lips while his middle finger rubs up and down the slit between her opening and clit.

"That looked like a hard one," he comments to her on her orgasm.

She builds the strength to look up at him before smiling.

"So does that."

She nods toward his hard-on before reaching down and rubbing it. He helps her sit up, and she wraps her feet around his legs to pull herself closer to him. He opens his legs more and sits completely down on the cushion with her so her pussy is closer to his member.

"That'll cost extra."

"No, it won't," she replies while pulling his shorts down just enough to free his slim-covered member.

"This is going far beyond just a professionally, brotherly massage."

She smiles up at him while grabbing his thick member with both hands. Her hands are barely able to wrap around his cock, it's so swollen. As she begins stroking it, streams of precum shoot out onto her tits and stomach. She continues stroking but it seems with every stroke, more precum explodes out.

"Holy shit, you're a horny boy." She continues pumping precum out of him while he leans down to kiss and nibble on her neck. "It just won't stop," she giggles. "Are you cumming, or are you still building up?"

He leans back to watch her stroke him and sees how plastered her body is getting from his built up precum load.

"I think you're just really good at that." As they continue smiling at each other, she opens her mouth to respond to him and the last stream launches up into her mouth. "Right in the mouth. Are you okay?" he laughs.

She sort of coughs it up but continues stroking and laughing.

"Yeah," she yells while stroking him harder.

He leans back more and groans louder while wrapping his hands around her neck. He reaches up and tosses her hair around before caressing her neck again.

"Mess that shit up, look wild."

She strokes him harder and faster while biting her lips and growling at him. He lets go of her neck and grabs her wrists to help her pump him as he begins thrusting into her strokes.

"Cum on me, Bro. Cum all over your baby sister," she encourages him.

His eyes begin rolling into the back of his head and he lets out one last groan. There's one small strand of precum that drips onto her hands before a thick white string explodes onto her chest. Neither of them stops the hard strokes as his cum shoots out everywhere.

She gets some of ropes and beads on her face as she leans down to lick the tip of his dick. The moment her tongue touches his dick, he shoots a thick rope down her throat. As she chokes backward, he continues stroking out onto her body. She lies back to hide from the massive load, but he follows her.

He finishes stroking out every drop onto her stomach and pussy as she unclogs her cum filled throat. He looks down at her pink nipples, now barely visible because of his massive load. His dick continues to throb as they moan and laugh at each other.

She looks down at all the cum dripping onto her neck and what's covering her tits, stomach, and pussy. Her arms have ropes of cum on them, and her thighs even have a couple of beads on them. She looks up at her brother staring at the carnage he just created.

She licks her cum coated lips at him and signals him to come down to her. He leans down on her body and rests his softening cock on her cum and juice coated pussy lips.

"That was money well spent."

"You do realize that once we get home, I am going to literally fuck you through a wall, right?"

"Haha, who's paying for that?"

As they lean towards each other to kiss for the first time, Rachel opens the door and walks in on them.

"Oh my," she yells.

They make no effort to hide their nasty from her. They only laugh at her futile attempts to not stare.

"Thanks for the hook-up girl," Michelle praises Rachel.

"No problem," she replies to Michelle. "So I guess you really don't need luck?" she asks Aruri.

"Told you."

Rachel moves into the kitchen as he gets off of Michelle. She gets her clothes off the couch as starts walking towards the bathroom, but Rachel sees her before she gets there.

"Oh my god, what happened? Did a horse nut on you something?"

Michelle looks back and Aruri, who's laughing, before looking back at Rachel.

"I guess you could say that."

Michelle goes into the bathroom as Aruri begins putting his clothes back on. He takes his equipment apart and puts everything back up. As he finishes packing up and getting ready to leave, Rachel comes over to pay him.

"So how much was it? Or was she so exciting, I don't have to pay you?"

"She was very exciting, but you still have to pay me. And it was two hundred dollars."

Rachel goes into her purse and pulls out her credit card just as the shower in the bathroom turns on. He pulls out his tablet so she can pay him and sign to confirm the order. After they conclude their business, he gets his things and starts to leave.

"I hope you, and your friend, found my services satisfactory," he says while walking out of the door.

"I'm sure it was worth every penny," she adds.

"Thank you," he says to Rachel before yelling, "Goodbye, Michelle. See you at home," to Michelle.

As he starts to walk away, Rachel stops him.

"Ah, see you at home? Do you two already know each other or something?"

"Well yeah, she's my little sister."

"What," Rachel yells in shock.

"Well, half-sister. Same dad; different mom. Bye"

As he leaves down the hall, Rachel closes her front door and runs over to the bathroom door. She knocks on the door but doesn't wait for Michelle to respond.

"Chelle, was that guy your brother?"

"Yeah, we have the same dad."Rachel stumbles backward in shocked.

"Did you know that before he nutted all over you and my living room?"

"Yeah, we grew up together, and we've lived together for over two years."

The water cuts off as Rachel goes to sit down on the couch. As she puts her head in her hands, she sees some of Aruri's cum on the couch and floor.

"I can't wait to get home," Michelle yells in excitement.