Michelle's Physical Fitness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and Isabel led Kari and Michelle to the locker room. Since it was a women’s body building center, there was only one. The locker area was an array of lockers against two walls, with a wide-open area in the middle with benches to dress and undress. There were a few women in various stages of dressing and undressing and Michelle could not get enough of them in her eyes as she looked around. The women led her to an empty locker and told Michelle to take off her trousers, shirt, socks and shoes, and hang her clothes. Michelle obeyed, standing in her panties in the middle of the room, shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Kari smiled, snapping pictures all along. Wendy and Isabel led her to the toilets. There were about a dozen of them against a wall, neatly spaced, but of course no walls or stalls between them. Another woman was already peeing in one, as a matter of fact, in clear view of all the others.

Isabel pointed to the one in the middle. Michelle walked over and sat down, as she had been always ordered to do, sliding her panties to the side. Kari insisted that Michelle always pee sitting down. But the fact of the matter was that Michelle’s enlarged clit was pointing out. She reached down to point it into the toilet. Wendy slapped her hand really hard. Michelle was not to touch it under any circumstances. Tears were welling in her eyes. Kari intervened, asking Michelle in her sweet voice to lean over, spread her legs, and do as best she could. It took a really long time for Michelle to finally pee since her enlarged clit made it all the more difficult, in addition to being forced to pee with other women looking at her, standing around and chatting indifferently. Finally a stream started. The women waited patiently. When Michelle was finished, she wiped herself clean as Kari had taught her, flushed the toilet and stood up, legs quivering.

Wendy and Isabel undressed and led Michelle to the showers. Again, being a center only for women, there was only one set of showers, in a wide-open shower room with about a dozen high-pressure showerheads. The women showered in full view of one another. A pair of happy women were laughing and lathering each other, fingers disappearing and reappearing from within one another. They lathered and shampooed Michelle, washing her clean. Wendy reached over to the rack on the wall, took a new razor and close-shaved Michelle’s legs, arms, chest and back. The lather eased the scraping sound, but really Michelle had not shaved before so there was a lot of work to do. Taking pictures, Kari asked about Michelle’s “private parts”. Wendy smiled. Waxing would be used. Yes, it was far more painful for Michelle to have her “private parts” waxed, but what a difference it made, leaving her so smooth! Kari smiled: they knew just what to do!

Isabel, quite and aggressive, took a natural sponge. She scrubbed Michelle’s freshly shaved skin so vigorously that it came to life, red and tender, her nipples getting more than their share of scrubbing until they were raw. Kari saw Isabel slip her finger deep into Michelle’s ass. Kari always did that to Michelle when they showered at home, but as Kari took pictures, she noticed a strange look in Michelle’s eyes. Obviously, Isabel had more than just one finger inside: they were lingering for the longest time inside, perhaps even moving around quite a bit deep inside. Kari figured Isabel must be a real pro at prostate massages: Michelle’s enlarged clit was throbbing, its almost-five inches rising up. Kari was so happy, so proud of Michelle’s proper behavior!

They stepped out of the shower, dried themselves and rubbed soothing balm on each other. Heading back to the locker room to dress, Wendy suddenly had a quick question. Did Michelle know how to masturbate? Kari had to admit that Michelle was careless and sloppy in her masturbation, quite selfish actually. Sometimes she would squirt from her enlarged clit, and at times it was so much that Michelle would make a mess, and Kari would make her clean it up with her mouth. Wendy and Isabel looked at each other: it all sounded so familiar and so amateurish on Michelle’s part! Wendy ordered Michelle to lie on the floor against the wall, spread her legs high up and wide apart, and show them how she did it.

Michelle asked feebly, “Here?”

A look of intense wrath came across Isabel’s eyes. In a lightning-fast move, she spun Michelle around. One hand grabbed Michelle’s descended ovaries very firmly. The other hand slapped her recently scrubbed ass very hard. Michelle let out a scream. She tried to lurch away. Isabel’s hand was gripping her descended ovaries too well: Michelle could go nowhere. Isabel tightened her grip even more. Tears came to Michelle’s eyes. Isabel slapped her again: once, twice, thrice, each time harder, each time tightening her grip on Michelle’s descended ovaries. Suddenly she stopped. She whispered coarsely into Michelle’s ear, “You will do what we say, when we say it. No questions asked. Is that really clear?” And with that she squeezed Michelle’s descended ovaries once more, to emphasize her point. Michelle nodded. She looked around. The women in the locker room had stopped doing what they were doing and staring approvingly at what they had seen.

As Michelle stood there, almost ready to spread her legs, one of the women walked over to her on the way out, put her pretty face close to Michelle’s and whispered, “After they are through with you, you are going to be all mine.”

Michelle had never ever felt so humiliated before. And much less in front of so many women, strangers all except Kari! Michelle loved Kari more than ever today for what she was doing with her. Shivers of joy ran up and down Michelle’s spine!

Michelle bravely got down on the floor against the wall, raised her legs high and wide apart and began to show the women how she masturbated. Michelle gripped her enlarged clit in her hand and began to pump it up and down. The women laughed. That is not how it is done! No wonder she is so clumsy and inept! With a show of patience uncharacteristic to Wendy, she took away Michelle’s hand. She scolded Michelle for the way she was doing it. Women do not pump their clits, no matter how enlarged they may be. Instead, she showed Michelle that women part their labia and merely rub their fingertips over the tip, lightly on the sides of their shaft, and again over the tip, at times teasing it by moving it a bit from side to side. With her coarse fingers, she showed Michelle how it is done. And then she let Michelle try it. Kari took some lovely pictures of this tender teaching lesson. Michelle worked at it as Wendy and Isabel watched, moving her fingers away or glossing over the tip and head as Michelle learned the proper procedure for masturbation. Every time she was ready to climax, she would turn to Kari for permission. Kari of course would deny it. So Michelle would have to pause, play with her descended ovaries (quite swollen, for sure, and very tender after all that fierce gripping), and then resume where she had left off, rubbing her tip and head just slightly, just as all pretty girls do.

Wendy and Isabel leaned down to take a closer look. Wendy remarked that even though Michelle’s enlarged clit was sort of broken, with a deep hole throughout it, it still seemed to be working all right. Kari smiled knowingly. Wendy and Isabel helped Michelle stand up, her enlarged clit throbbing desperately, and led her to the counter to help her put on her make-up, lipstick and mascara, perfume and wig, and then all three got dressed. Kari thanked them for a very instructive afternoon, walked over to the front desk and made the necessary appointments with the trainers for the coming week.

With that the two of them drove over to the large, enclosed shopping mall in the center of town. The first stop was the apparel shop. Kari picked out some dresses for Michelle, favoring flowing skirts, tight slacks, and a few blouses. Michelle noticed that all were of sheer materials. She understood that Kari would want her exposed. The next stop of course was the lingerie shop. Here Kari took her time. The salesgirl helped them pick out matching sets of bras and tight panties and thongs, having Michelle go into the dressing room to try out each set, come out in full view of the other customers, and model them. In time, Kari opted for three every-day sets, two pretty white sets for elegant dinners, a strikingly attractive, black one for formal events, a tight corset for parties (Michelle looked stunning as she modeled it for them), and half a dozen of colorful, festive sets with bright flower patterns. It was one of these that she ordered Michelle to wear, her sheer white blouse casually knotted above the waist, and the sheer, white skirt to go along with it. Kari thanked the salesgirl for her patience and understanding, paid the very large bill, and walked out, hand in hand with Michelle, smiling like a proud Dom. And on the way out, Kari had Michelle toss out the rest of her former clothes unceremoniously into the trash bin, sweetly telling Michelle that she would never again need male costumes.

KRYSTAL

It was late Saturday afternoon and the mall was replete with shoppers. Women of all ages turned to look at the pair of women walking down the halls, so pretty and so happy. Michelle was nervous beyond belief. She was terrified of going out dressed like a woman. And here she was, in full view of the entire world, wig and make-up, sheer blouse and skirt through which her festive undergarments were clearly visible!

Approaching the food court, Kari sensed extreme nervousness and anxiety in Michelle. She looked around. Her eyes locked with another woman sitting in the distance. She seemed particularly attractive. She was slightly short, with firm ample breasts that seemed a little large for her size. Her hair was shoulder length, golden brown, and she had soft brown eyes and loves to be constantly in the attention of men. Her body was very fit and taut.

“Who is she, Michelle?” asked Kari.

“Please, Mistress, let’s walk away from her.”

“Who is she? Are you whoring around behind my back? Because if I even suspect you are whoring around, I will take you to the vet right now, and have you neutered for good, bitch. Now tell me the truth: are you whoring around my back, letting every woman take you? Answer me.”

“No, Mistress, I promise,” Michelle swallowed hard, holding back her tears at being scolded so severely in public. She shivered at the combination of being called a bitch and taken to a vet to be neutered. “There are not many women in the dept where I work at present. That one is named Krystal, Though one of the guys at work picked up on me paying extra attention to her and was quick to tell me she is married with kids, so I can only but drool over her. I think she knows too, that I like her, as she always smiles at me, but tries not to talk too long too me. I'd truly love to be her because she has all the men's attention, flirting with them at any opportunity that arises. Constantly wearing skirts that are too short or shirts that are too revealing. I've always imagined her being fucked from both sides, with a cock in her mouth and another from behind. Any time I think of this I wish I could be her, be right there getting used by two studly men who are far more manly than I. Staring at Krystal makes me feel like a dirty little slut.”

Kari smiled happily. “Well then, bitchy slut whore, let’s be polite and say hello to her.”

And with that, she gripped Michelle firmly by the hand, walking over purposefully to Krystal. Krystal was staring, at a loss for words. “Mike?”

Kari smiled, “This is Michelle. May we sit down with you?”

Krystal’s mouth and eyes were wide open. Kari sat down and instructed shaking and trembling Michelle to sit in the chair between them. Kari and Krystal started the usual women’s small talk, ordering some tea for all three, chatting all along, Krystal not taking her eyes off Michelle in total disbelief. Quick and sharp that she is Kari noticed Krystal slip her hand under the table and place it on Michelle’s lap. Without even breaking stride in her conversation and sipping her tea, Kari reached under the table and moved Krystal’s hand high up Michelle’s thigh, pressing it down hard. Krystal knew what do to. The two women chatted easily, their talk being the farthest thing away from their minds. Both knew what Krystal was doing to Michelle!

And when Kari noticed that Michelle was squiggling in her seat, a sure sign of an impending climax, she softly moved Krystal’s hand away, taking it into hers, paying the bill, and softly kissing Krystal a thank you farewell. Krystal looked up, asking when she could see Mike, sorry, Michelle, again. Kari smiled ever so sweetly, explaining that Michelle would be available for public dating as early as next month. Both women laughed, exchanged phone numbers, and with that, Kari led Michelle away. As they walked away, Krystal wet her panties: Mike, sorry, Michelle, would be a lot of fun for discrete, casual encounters at lunchtime at work! And the way Michelle walked away, wig and all, festive panties and bra clearly visible under her sheer blouse and skirt, a small but telling bulge up front showing signs of spotted wetness made Krystal want her more than ever. “Available for public dating as early as next month?” Krystal would count the hours!

Michelle felt like trash.

Highly aroused trash, but still trash for sure!

And so the week started on the following Sunday morning. Sure enough, Michelle would be worked out for six hours a day, put on a strict diet, and come home so tired at night that even winking would make her very sore muscles collapse. Right after dinner, Kari would take her to the bedroom, tie her down for the night, and Michelle would sleep soundly until the next morning.

The following Friday evening, Kari had a lot to report to the Dominatrix and the other Doms. With pictures flashing on the overhead screen, she went into great detail as to all the activities that Michelle was undertaking as part of her rigorous training. She was particularly proud of a set of pictures taken just that afternoon showing how Michelle was shaping up tightly, and how the high-potency, fast-acting hormone replacement therapy was taking such nice effect. The Dominatrix asked Kari to hold that picture still for a moment, stood up and took a closer look at it. Sure enough, Michelle was almost starting to look like Britney Spears, so tight and fit, her skin so smooth and silky. Her breasts were starting to bud roundly and even her nipples seemed nicely textured, ripe for decorative piercing. Yes, everything was working well. She congratulated Kari on her hard work. Kari smiled politely, quite embarrassed by so much lavish praise being heaped on her. She outlined the general idea for the coming week. Heather felt it was too soon. She feared that Michelle was not quite ready yet. The Doms talked about it and finally agreed, with minor modifications and creative suggestions.

BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION

All week long, Michelle was trained, and trained hard. On the treadmill, her descended ovaries attached to the hook made certain that she would not slack off. Her workouts were hard but yielding results. The hormone pills were shoved down her throat three times a day. After every workout she would be showered, shampooed, shaved, and fingered very deeply, and would sit on the floor to masturbate they way she had been taught, her climaxes of course totally forbidden. In time, a soft smile of feminine happiness and tranquility came to Michelle’s pretty face.

She did feel quite comfortable working out around other women. However, Michelle was getting very strong sensual arousal from working out with other women, seeing their breasts heave with every exercise, their legs tightening and relaxing, dressing, undressing and showering with them, and hearing them talk. Add to that that Michelle was incessantly being forced to masturbate in full view of other women but that climaxing was strictly forbidden meant that Michelle’s enlarged clit was in a state of constant erection. She was constantly self-aware of it. It made her feel all too exposed and vulnerable to the other women. Kari noticed that Isabel and Wendy made the most of it. If Michelle seemed a bit too aroused, she would be made to stand still so that all women present could see her enlarged clit suitably erect. If Michelle were on a weight machine, she would be ordered to hold the position so that a woman passing by could see it throbbing into thin air. If Michelle were seen looking a bit too long at another woman working out, Michelle would be told to walk over to her and stand still. In time the regulars at the gym learned how to best torment Michelle. One would do leg presses just a bit too pronounced, making sure that the outlines of her body parts were in full view of Michelle’s gaping eyes, smiling knowing that Michelle was practically jumping out of her skin and yet could not even touch the other woman. And so it went, Michelle constantly aroused and fully embarrassed at being seen in her most delicious torment!

Michelle would absentmindedly at times question an order in the gym. Immediately she would be punished. Isabel would grab her descended ovaries tightly in her hand, spin Michelle around and give her a sharp spanking on her ass. No matter how loud Michelle screamed or how hard she cried, Isabel would continue to spank her, reminding Michelle to mind her matters. Michelle did not know what hurt more: the iron grip on her descended ovaries or the spanking. She always would promise to obey the next time. Invariably, there was always a next time when Michelle would forget her place. Kari really admired Wendy and Isabel for their very stern discipline. After all, one does not become a master body builder by slacking, nor one becomes a lovely sub by disobeying. Kari would be taking pictures and careful notes to show the Dominatrix and other Doms. This was really fun!

Spanking became a regular custom. For the slightest infraction or for no reason whatsoever, Michelle would get spanked until she cried. Michelle’s descended ovaries would similarly get slapped around, bouncing hard in place. Since Michelle was not allowed to touch herself, she could do nothing other than bear it as bravely as she could. Wendy and Isabel did not need to strap Michelle in place: Michelle learned to stand as still as possible as she would get punished.

In time, Isabel mastered a good technique. Her hand clasped Michelle’s throbbing enlarged clit completely, clamping down around it harder and harder until Michelle’s veins seemed to almost pop out. Isabel’s middle and index finger would squeeze even harder, pulling back Michelle’s skin to the limit, Isabel watching Michelle carefully for the telltale signs of torment. And when Michelle could take it no longer, Isabel would use her thumb to press the tip of Michelle’s enlarged clit like a syringe plunger, pressing it very slowly and very hard back into itself. Michelle would scream. Isabel would laugh at that breaking point, flicking her wrist really hard and very quickly. Michelle would collapse on the floor, a heap of helplessness. “This is so much fun!” Kari would remark every time she saw it. Kari was the happiest Dom in the whole world!

After every workout, Michelle would go to the showers, where Wendy and Isabel would bathe her, scrub her none too gently with a coarse sponge, finger her deeply, shave and shampoo her, and then would order her to masturbate as she had been taught in front of any other women who may be present, climaxes of course being strictly forbidden. As she walked to the dressing area, Michelle could not help but notice with satisfaction her daily improvement. The hormone replacement therapy was working admirably: her breasts were starting to develop nice and round and firm. Her nipples were becoming meaty and very sensitive to touch. The aureoles were getting larger and darker. Her body was getting firmer and tauter with every passing day. Michelle was very pleased with her body. And so was Kari!