Michelle's Physical Fitness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle would put on her makeup, perfume and get dressed. On this Kari was adamant. Only pretty clothes that enhanced her figure were allowed. Colorful bras and panties, clearly visibly under sheer blouses and skirts were allowed. Sometimes a scarf would accent the colors of the underlying lingerie. And then Kari and Michelle would head out for the evening. Since Kari knew that Michelle was petrified of being seen in public, Kari would choose the most public places to take Michelle. Shopping centers, full of evening shoppers were a regular outing. They would walk arm in arm, Kari making sure that Michelle was clearly visibly to all as the cheap slut that she truly was. Kari made it a point to teach Michelle how to walk like a pretty girl, how to sway her hips and keep her legs together as she walked. High heel shoes that altered her gait were mandatory. Kari picked out only those restaurants that sat patrons outside so that any woman passing by could see Michelle as a cheap whore with her Dom. Kari taught Michelle how to sit nicely, how to order feminine items on the menu, how to eat, sip, and talk like a pretty girl at dinner. Sometimes, of course, Michelle’s enlarged clit would pop out of her panties. Since Michelle was forbidden from touching herself in public, she would have to signal Kari. Kari would lead her to the ladies’ room and re-arrange her. And of course, Kari made sure that Michelle would drink lots of water and tea to make her pee, always sitting down like a pretty girl, the door to her stall open so that any other woman in the ladies’ room at the time could see what was happening. Every evening Michelle trembled at going out; Kari relished taking her out; and both women would come home at night, tired and yet totally aroused sexually. Only that Kari did have the pleasure of masturbating to climax after tying down Michelle for the night. This was supreme, Kari would repeat to herself every night before falling asleep. And Michelle would sigh and sob softly to sleep, feeling like a cheap whore on a date, used and abused, exposed and aroused and left to throb into thin air with no hope of climaxing in sight.

Kari had every reason to be satisfied with the results. Physically, Michelle was being transformed into a formidable sexual machine. Her body was tight, her muscles were slight and extremely well toned; her breasts were full and firm. Her skin was soft and smooth, and the weekly waxing of her more private parts gave her a shiny appearance. She was learning how to walk, talk, dress, and behave like a pretty girl. Michelle was by all accounts being changed into an extremely feminine, attractive woman, delicate in demeanor and appealing in her sensuality. Michelle’s repressed climaxes gave her an ever-urgent look in her eyes, mirroring a deep yearning for explosive peaks of joy.

Kari was also delighted with the emotional results. Michelle was clearly still very self-conscious about her appearances in public. She was uncomfortable being seen by women of all walks of life as a cheap whore, wearing even cheaper perfumes, donning indiscreet lingerie always so clearly visibly under her blouses and skirts. Michelle hated it when she was in the ladies’ room of any restaurant or shopping center and another woman would stop to see her pee sitting down, making snide remarks. Michelle dreaded the evening outings more than anything else, and Kari made it a point of having them as often as possible.

In short, just as Michelle was proudly being transformed physically, she was also being emotionally thrashed, making her cheaper and cheaper with every passing day. “My cheapest whore slut” is what Kari introduced her as to those women who inquired who that date was.

JOAN

The following Friday night, as Kari was tying Michelle down for the night, she told her that Saturday there would be no workout as there was a surprise for her. Michelle moaned a bit: she was loving her exercises so much! But the surprise on Saturday morning was not quite what Michelle was wanting. It was Joan, from the gym. Now Joan is the absolutely most beautiful body builder that ever was! Long, flowing blond hair, huge blue eyes, and a massive body of iron and a will to match. Michelle had often seen her working out on the machines and was frankly intimidated by her. They had never crossed a word; Joan had never even acknowledged Michelle’s presence. And here she appeared on that Saturday morning. She wasted no time. “Slut, useless bitch, your Dom tells me you are ready to sip some pussy?”

Michelle almost climaxed.

But she was terrified.

A woman like Joan is not your everyday, sweet, soft, delicate Kari.

She is no-nonsense.

“Just like she works out, that is how she probably is in sex”, thought Michelle.

Oh, how right Michelle was!

Without any formalities and no niceties, she ordered Michelle to the bedroom told her to undress, and to lie down flat on the bed. Joan took off her clothes, and without giving Michelle time to even look at her tanned skin and strongly muscled body, straddled Michelle, her pussy right on Michelle’s face. Even her labia seemed muscled, noted Michelle to herself. Joan wasted no time. “Eat me, useless bitch, slut that you are.”

Michelle started to lick Joan, nibbling on her labia, licking her muscular clit. At least, she tasted heavenly. Michelle started to move a bit. Joan did not waste time. She pinned Michelle’s arms under her very muscular calves. Michelle was eating her as best she could, desperately trying to remember what Kari had so lovingly taught her about the proper way to devour a woman. It was having no effect on Joan. Michelle was moving her legs, swaying her hips. Joan grabbed Michelle’s legs, raised them up, and pinned them under her massively strong armpits. Now Michelle was really pinned down and immobilized! Joan ordered harshly, “Eat me, useless bitch, slut that you are.” Michelle was going wild. And Joan started slapping Michelle’s descended ovaries wildly. Michelle was losing her concentration. She did not know or had totally forgotten how to eat another woman such was the viciousness of the attack on her descended ovaries. The more Joan ordered, “Eat me, useless bitch, slut that you are,” the more Michelle was going out of her mind to be of use. It was futile. Even her enlarged clit was getting slapped around wildly. But at least, Joan was getting very, very wet!

Suddenly Joan stopped, still pinning down Michelle. She asked Kari to hand her Michelle’s favorite anal vibrator. Kari stopped taking pictures just long enough to pass it to Joan. Joan thanked her. And with Michelle still pinned down, legs raised up and firmly under her armpits, Joan again ordered, “Eat me, useless bitch, slut that you are.” Michelle resumed where she had left off. Except that now, Joan was plunging Michelle’s favorite anal vibrator deep inside her ass, taking it out extremely quickly, inserting it excruciatingly slowly, totally ignoring Michelle’s throbbing, enlarged clit. It was too much for Michelle to bear. She desperately tried to free her mouth to ask Kari for permission to climax. She could not free herself. And as she was eating Joan to the best of her abilities, trying to show what a good girl she was, Joan was having a royal feast plunging the favorite anal vibrator deep into her ass.

It had to happen.

Michelle could not help it.

It just did.

Just when Michelle thought that Joan could and was about to climax, Michelle herself had hers. She squirted from her enlarged clit. Over and over again, a huge flow of copious ejaculate flew in all directions, hitting the ceiling, spraying the walls, splashing all over Joan’s face and into her hair.

Joan was furious.

She got off the bed.

She was absolutely furious.

And Kari was so embarrassed.

Weeks of training, of having Michelle masturbate to the verge of a climax, of building up, and here Michelle had been unable to make her proud. Here Michelle had gone off and climaxed without permission.

What a useless, careless, selfish bitch and whore Michelle was.

Kari apologized to Joan.

Joan, very mature and polite, offered that she and Kari make use of her wetness: why not: when served lemons, make lemonade! They tossed Michelle to the floor and took the bed to themselves as they devoured each other properly, as women do, giving each other the massive, powerful orgasms only women know how to give each other. Joan thanked her for a lovely morning, got dressed and walked to the door, ignoring the heap of trash that was Michelle on the floor. Once again, Kari apologized for Michelle’s carelessness. Joan kissed her and promised to call her during the week.

Maybe Heather had been right, thought Kari. Maybe Michelle still needed another four weeks of very intensive training. She called the Dominatrix, asked for an emergency meeting with the Doms and explained what had happened. Together, they plotted their next course of action. All agreed that Michelle had really misbehaved.

The training would have to be intensified, the hormone replacement increased to four doses a day, and a generous budget was allocated immediately so that Kari could buy a large selection of high-quality lesbian DVD’s so that Michelle could watch in high resolution how women truly love one another. That would take place over the next four weeks, and would of course include outings every evening to very public places with Michelle totally dressed as a slut so that her public humiliation would increase her own awareness of her shortcomings, fears, deficiencies and faults.

VANESSA

The next four weeks were sheer sexual torment and for Michelle. True, her body was even tighter than Britney Spears’. And yes, she did feel very much at ease with the other women at the gym. But she really needed, physiologically and emotionally, to climax and Kari was not permitting it at all. Not even a few drops, which she sometimes used to allow during particularly difficult training sessions. Not a drop was allowed. Until one Friday night, after dinner, when Michelle had been tied down for the night, Kari slipped next to her in bed. That was Michelle’s favorite time, when they would lie together at night, Kari gently touching herself, talking softly about intimate things, and after Kari would have her orgasm, she would sometimes let Michelle lick her fingers clean.

That Friday night, Wendy was also sleeping over. Wendy and Kari had already made love. They lay on either side of Michelle (already tied down earlier, before they had started), and Michelle could smell each other’s wetness on their faces. Kari began, even though Wendy would also comment as they went along. They felt that Michelle was ready for a woman. Michelle was shaking with happiness. A biological woman, continued Kari, was what they had in mind. Michelle could not believe her ears. Wendy went on to say that Michelle was ready for a biological woman, one who really was experienced. Michelle was trembling with joy. Kari added that since Michelle had abstained for so long and had been so brave about it, it was only right that they find Michelle a woman who she also had abstained. Their mutual desire would be matched.

Would Michelle like that, sweetie?

Oh, Michelle was hearing the elixir of love!

She was excitedly chatting away in eager anticipation.

Kari out a very wet finger on Michelle’s mouth, told her to shut up and sleep well for the next day.

All day Saturday Michelle was an unrestrained bundle of joy, so willing to please Kari and Wendy, ready for the evening. By mid-afternoon, the house was impeccable, the bar was set up, light munchies were brought in, and Michelle was showered, shampooed, made-up, and perfumed. At around 6 pm, the doorbell rang. Heather was first, kissing Kari on the lips, remarking how pretty she looked. Isabel and Joan arrived shortly after, kissing Kari and of course fondling her slim, delicate body. Wendy was dressed up for the occasion. All were happy, but none more than Kari herself, playing hostess and Dom, eager to show off Michelle’s loss of virginity.

At 7 pm sharp, the doorbell rang. Kari introduced her to the other women, “This is Vanessa.” Michelle’s heart sank to the bottom of the earth. Vanessa was tall, she was quite fat, she was middle aged, she had huge, sagging breasts; she had a huge face and an even bigger ass. This was her biological woman? What was happening in this world? Vanessa cheerfully was introduced to the other women. She kissed each one, laughing generously with each in turn. She was offered something to drink and chatted with each one, having the time of her life. It was obvious that Vanessa was the life of every party she attended. She explained that she had not had sex in years and how she was really looking forward to tonight. She talked about her preferences, about fashion and restaurants, about movies and vacations. All the women agreed that Vanessa would be a definite must at every party: she sure was fun!

Then she turned to Kari. “Where is she?” Kari smiled and led Vanessa to where Michelle was standing. She had Michelle go to the bedroom, lie down on the bed and spread her legs. Vanessa looked her over. Michelle was wearing her finest black lace lingerie, hand picked by Kari for that evening. Every detail was in place. Her entire body had been shaved close. The waxing had been perfect: not a single strand of hair was visible below the head. Six weeks of intensely high doses of high-potency, fast-acting hormone replacement had sculpted her breasts to easily overflow a C cup. Even the shoes were perfect, making her feet seem so delicate and tender. Vanessa looked her over and over again, smiling, making polite and pleasant comments to the other women who had followed her into the bedroom. They smiled but kept the conversation to a minimum. The loss of virginity is a serious matter and Doms know how to respect it. Vanessa removed Michelle’s bra carefully. She took off her shoes. She gently peeled off her panties, dripping wet already.

She was studying Michelle very playfully. Michelle’s enlarged clit was really out of sheer desire, not that she really was all that aroused by Vanessa. Vanessa was happy looking at it, throbbing and pulsating in midair. “It is so pretty, so perfect and so delicate. It seems it is quite ready!” The other women laughed. Vanessa was so much fun! Vanessa continued looking at it very carefully. “It is so well shaped, so expertly cut! And it really looks like it is quite sensitive. Even those round things below it seem so full and so ripe to suck dry! My, my what a wonderful sight she is to behold! And it even seems so well trained, standing up so tall and proud, so polite, all five inches of it!” Kari correct her, “Four and three quarters to be exact!” the women laughed, but Vanessa more than the others. That lovely clit was going to be hers tonight!

It is time to start, Vanessa laughed.

All agreed.

Kari placed the camera on auto-shoot mode.

Vanessa undressed. Gently, as gently as three hundred and fifty pounds of delicate femininity can, she sat right on Michelle’s enlarged clit.

What happened?

To this day, the photos, video and recordings are being studied by the other Doms.

Maybe it was that there was space for the entire world inside Vanessa’s vagina.

Maybe it was that she was so wet.

Maybe it was that she was so lovable.

Maybe it was that Michelle had not been inside a biological woman for so many years now.

Maybe it was that Michelle had been forbidden to ejaculate for so many weeks that she was too repressed inside.

The fact of the matter is that the very instant that Vanessa put Michelle’s enlarged clit inside her vagina Michelle had a premature ejaculation. And it was not a simple one, either. On and on she went, squiring huge amounts into Vanessa. Bucketfuls poured our of Michelle and right into Vanessa.

Kari was furious.

Michelle was a cheap, careless slut. She had always been useless and now, when she was to lose her virginity in front of so many women who had devoted all their time and energy to training her, Michelle, always selfish, had gone off and made a sloppy mess inside Vanessa.

Kari was absolutely furious.

Vanessa just laughed. She sat on top of Michelle and waited patiently until Michelle had ceased her wild pulsations. She just sat there patiently and laughed.

“Oh, well, it happened,” she laughed gleefully.

And with that she moved up, sat squarely on Michelle’s face and patiently sat there letting Michelle’s sloppiness drip out of her in gobs and into Michelle’s sorry face.

When it was done, Vanessa stood up. She offered the women that they have some dinner and drinks now. The women applauded her bravery and even Joan offered to eat her pussy. Vanessa graciously accepted, proposing she wash up first. The other women laughed and went back into the living room.

Kari was still furious with Michelle, careless, selfish, useless whore-slut that she was.

KRYSTAL (FINALE)

Michelle was crying on the bed, trying to apologize, promising to be good next time.

Kari slapped her still-enlarged clit and told her to shut up and turn away so that Kari would not have to see that face that has so embarrassed her in front of her friends ever again.

Michelle obeyed.

Michelle heard Kari pick up the telephone, dial a number, and wait for the other party to answer.

In her softest, sweetest voice, Kari spoke on the telephone, “Krystal? OK, Mike, sorry, Michelle, is available to be all yours now. You can come pick her up right now.”

Michelle felt like she had died.

Or that a new birth was awaiting her now...