Michelle's Playtimes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy was obviously intrigued by this and became aroused slightly, so Michelle applied her lips again until he was rigid, then pulled him on top and had yet another good shag! After this, she pointed out the time to him, (About two AM), and said he had better go so that she could clean up before I got home. So without too much fuss, he left. Michelle saw him off at the door, still only in her stockings etc and daintily stepped upstairs for the second, (Or was it fourth or fifth?), round!

By now I was in bed waiting, and in she came, a sexy snail trail or two running down the insides of her legs and proceeded to touch up her lipstick. I was spellbound, so much so I didn't know where to start. Michelle had just got her lips over my helmet when the bloody phone rang! When we had both landed, I decided to answer it just to stop the noise. It was Brian. So sorry to be a pain and all that, but would it be possible for Michelle to collect him? He had been out somewhere and had lost his wallet and couldn't pay for a taxi, he was so sorry to be a pain, but he would pay her overtime and take us both to dinner sometime to make up for it!

I looked up to see Michelle nodding smilingly and walking out to the bathroom, so I told him OK, anything for a mate, she'd be there ASAP. Michelle came back in saying she had wiped herself as clean as possible and got dressed. "You don't mind then?" I said. "Oh no" she replied, "I could just use another shag" Christ, she'd had at least three already! I didn't feel like turning out to watch again so I had a sleep until she came back, sure enough, new snail trails on the insides of her legs and then it was my turn! So much had happened that night I was up for two sessions and it was dawn before we fell asleep! And she said she still wasn't sore!

A few nights later Brian called to invite us both for a meal to make up for the late call. Scheming again, I got ready while Michelle painted up. She had laid out the by now obligatory platform bra etc and after painting her face proceeded to dress, asking after a minute or two where the hell her panties were. I said that from now on she didn't wear them, they were banned, especially on nights out. With a little cheeky smile, she said OK.

Since Brian couldn't drive and Michelle always now had the car anyway, we had arranged to pick Brian up. When we all sat down at the restaurant, I could tell at once that Brian was a little on his guard, I said nothing and later, Michelle told me he was always asking her was she sure I didn't know about them. I contemplated telling him everything, but knowing some guys can get funny about these things, decided not to. I managed to put him at his ease telling him not to worry about the late call, after all, we were mates, and all the favours he had done for me in the past, (Which was true). After quite a few drinks, Brian went to the loo and since we were sat in an alcove, I had a quick feel under her skirt.

As always, she was pretty wet and her slit felt wonderful with no pants on, so free and open, so I fingered her quickly to semi-orgasm. She said that was unfair because it had made her as randy as hell and the night was young yet. She also admitted that wearing no pants was making her feel insatiable so I told her that I had a cunning plan as usual which pleased her no end. I said I would feign a stomach pain later and go home alone early. She looked at me slyly and called me a dirty old bastard, I agreed.

After the meal, which was excellent, Brian wanted to take us to a casino where he was a member, by this time I was commenting that I wasn't feeling too good. Brian was highly concerned but I assured him I'd be OK, it was just through overeating or something. But of course, things got worse and it was agreed to drop me home and naturally, I insisted that Brian took Michelle to the casino, she was after all really looking forward to it and had never been to one before, I didn't want to be a killjoy, and after all, we are mates and if I can't trust him, who could I trust etc etc. I could see the bulge in his trousers, (He had to sit in front since I was more comfortable stretched across the back seat. Meanwhile the car was reeking of the perfume Michelle was liberally anointing herself with.

By the time we got home, Brian must have been having a conscience attack because he tried to back out of it, but I managed to convince him, after all, it really wouldn't be fair to spoil her first visit to a casino now, would it? He gave in and I went inside after a sloppy kiss from Michelle. She commented what a mes we had made of her lipstick and would have to re-do her make-up, so as I went in, she got the mirror, lipstick etc out.

I went upstairs and left the lights off, peeking out of the bedroom window through the nets and without moving the curtains, I saw that Brian had obviously got over his conscience attack since his hand was now under her skirt as she fixed her make-up and his fingers were more than likely in her vag! They drove off and I settled to some porn surfing on the internet while I waited for the customary rings on the phone.

Sure enough, a couple of hours later, the phone rang then stopped. I was off up the hill as fast as possible. I was even in position when they arrived, she told me later they had indulged in some sex in the car park of the casino. It was a much improved re-run of the first time, but this time in full glorious underwear and with a bit of stand-up shagging against the wall to start with. Followed by Michelle kneeling down in front of Brian and sucking his dick and then the bed scene once more. The final bit was her sucking him off again, in the kneeling position but this time instead of swallowing it all, she allowed some of it to shoot all over her face and hair. Just for effect she said later, she left the pearly drops in her hair for visual stimulus as I gave her a good shagging later!

By this time, Michelle's diary was fairly full, not only with Brian fucking her stupid four or five times a week, but she had also taken to pulling guys here and there. There was also a return match with her one time ex, though it wasn't possible to watch that one. \then a few weeks later, the guy she had pulled previously waylaid her again, it turned out he was from the Midlands and just worked in our region occasionally, how convenient, she told him, just handy for extra rations! They had arranged to meet in town and the story had been developed so that he thought I was on a permanent late shift arriving home at about three AM on work nights.

So as before, she arrived home just after midnight with Richard, as he turned to be called, and they immediately began kissing and disrobing. By this time, I had found some appropriate internet sites from where we had got some really racy undies. Michelle looked so bloody horny in the latest sussies, black sheer stockings with lurex seams if you ever and a half cup bra that really made her tits look big, plus her nipples stood right out in it all the time, she said it was the feel of the bra on her.

Richard loved it, didn't her to take it off, not that she was going to, and there was absolutely no need to anyway! So he stood there stark naked, kissing and fondling her and of course, within minutes, she was on her knees with his circumsised dick in her mouth. We had also broached on the subject of dirty talk and improved the dialogue somewhat, this time, as he was on top plunging away, she said, "Oh Christ, that feels so good, I can feel your balls banging against my ass as you're shagging me"

That speeded things up slightly, Richard loved that line and dutifully filled her up, (As she also demanded) and then subsided on to her. She of course, exactly as she had done before, wrapped her legs over his and squirmed herself to orgasm again. It seemed as though Richard had had enough by now so Michelle decided to give him the lipstick blow job, we had also found some amazing kiss proof stuff on the internet so she liberally applied that and sucked him to completion, again, keeping some on her hair for later.

Again, after he had gone, we set off to another romp and I was treated to all the same dirty talk again, squirming around, (Though I regret to say I couldn't stay quite as hard as Richard, but we didn't mind!). She really was an expert sex machine by now.

Several weeks later, Brian happened to be away for a week visiting relations up north. I took Michelle out to a wine bar I knew and we stood chatting. Naturally, she was dressed in the usual lingerie and looking very inviting to all and sundry. We talked and plotted a little, and since the bar was pretty crowded, though the crowd was constantly changing I devised yet another game. It was a dare game. I would go to another pub for half an hour, then come back and stand on my own, and see what transpired with her/

Obviously someone would be chatting her by then and we would see how things went from there. The bar is in an old harbour area with a narrow alley running beside it. Across the alley, there is an old building which was then being renovated and a doorway was left open since the building was just a shell. I dared her, if she pulled, to entice the guy in there and shag him standing up and well inside the doorway.

Having had a few, she accepted. So when I returned to the wine bar later, sure enough, there was a young guy, a sailor it turned out, almost falling down her cleavage. Now if you stand in most places in the wine bar you tend not to notice the doorway opposite, but if you try harder and stand in the right place, you can. I did, And five minutes or so later, after a few kisses at the bar, Michelle led the guy outside.

It didn't take long, there they soon were, her back to the wall, his arse going like a piston shagging her. I have to hand it to Michelle, she really can do a turn. Unfortunately, by this time, two of the bar staff had clocked things, they mistakenly concluded that we were operating a bit of prostitution, and I was banned from the bar! Michelle and the guy then came back in the bar and were told to leave, telling her that no prostitutes were tolerated in there so we had to leave quickly leaving a very bewildered young guy protesting that she hadn't charged him anything and who the hell was I anyway? We left and went home, laughing about it, but we are still banned from the wine bar. But we still had a good session when we got home on the strength of what I had seen!

12