Mick the Dick Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla and Holly moved closer to the center of the room. I couldn't help myself, I slid out of the chair and over to the two entangled bodies laying in on the rug in the center of the floor. I pushed Holly's legs apart, kissing and licking my way up her leg towards her pussy. Holly took my hair in her one hand and pulled it towards her pelvis. I kissed her pussy lips. I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips, licking her clit. Carla pushed Holly back onto the floor and continued to kiss her hard. I slid my tongue in and out of Holly. I nibbled on her clit which sent shivers up her body. Carla was working her way down Holly's body, licking, sucking, and nibbling on her tits. Carla's tongue and mine met at Holly's pussy. I moved my head away to give Carla room. I kissed my way up Holly's body stopped for a few extra seconds at her nipples and continued to her mouth.

I kissed Holly, slipping my tongue deep into her mouth. She licked my lips and roof of my mouth as her tongue roamed inside my mouth. Carla was now laying between Holly's legs licking her pussy. Carla took my cock in her hand and pulled it towards her mouth. I raised up, giving her room to get to my cock. She took it in her mouth and sucked on it. Her mouth slid down onto my cock several times. Her mouth was so hot and wet. She stroked it with her hand as she went back to licking Holly's wet pussy.

Carla once again took my cock in her mouth. I rolled my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. After a few minutes of her blowing me, Carla guided my now rock hard cock towards Holly's pussy. Holly anticipated what was happening and raised her legs to accept my cock. Carla guided my stiff cock between Holly's pussy lips.

I pushed my cock inside Holly slowly, allowing her tight pussy to conform to its shape. Carla slid up alongside Holly and me. She kissed me as I fucked Holly. Holly pulled on Carla's arm and stuck her tongue out, wiggling it.

"Let me lick you.", Holly said, looking into Carla's eyes.

Carla slowly positioned herself over Holly's face. Holly wasted no time in licking Carla's pussy. I continued to slide my cock in and out of Holly's pussy. Carla pulled my head into her boobs. I sucked on each nipple in turn. Holly began to rock her hips as she started to orgasm. Holly drove her tongue deep inside Carla's pussy, forcing Carla to cum hard. Holly also came, raising her pelvis high, allowing me to drive my cock deeper inside her. Both girls yelled as they experienced their orgasms, Carla forcing her pussy down onto Holly's mouth, Holly driving her hips up into mine.

I was rather surprised that I didn't cum. That much excitement would usually be enough, but for some reason, my stamina was lasting.

"Shit, Pheury, didn't you cum yet?" Carla asked.

"Was I supposed to? Oh, that's right, I forgot the challenge."

Holly just looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"Alright Pheury. My turn. Fuck me!", Carla demanded.

I slid my cock from Holly. Carla got up on all fours. "Wait a minute!", Carla yelled. She grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her face. "I want to taste you first." She took the entire length of my cock into her mouth. Holly slid over under Carla and began licking my balls. Both of them licked my cock taking the time to lick each others tongues.

I moved behind Carla as the two girls continued kissing. I slid my cock inside Carla's pussy from behind. She was so wet. My cock slid inside her without any effort. I fucked her, driving the entire length of my cock inside her with each thrust. Holly changed positions placing her face on Carla's ass. She slid her fingers between me and Carla, sliding my cock out from Carla's pussy and up to her mouth. I continued my fucking motion, letting Holly's mouth take the place of Carla's pussy. Then Holly slid my cock back inside Carla.

Then Holly surprised me. She looked up at me and winked. She spit on Carla's asshole and slid my cock out of Carla's pussy. She placed my cockhead against Carla's asshole. "Ooo! Take it easy there Pheury. I don't know if I can take you in my ass."

"I'll be gentle.", not realizing how corny that sounded.

Holly held my cock lined up with Carla's ass. I pushed gently as Holly pushed my cockhead into Carla's tight asshole. Holly spit on the shaft of my cock, lubricating it even more as I slowly slid it inside Carla.

"Oh, geez Pheury. Easy! Easy!", Carla said.

Holly smiled as she watched more and more of my cock slip inside Carla's ass. Soon, almost my entire length was inside Carla. Holly moved up to Carla's face and kissed her. I slowly began to fuck Carla's ass. As her ass loosened up, I picked up my pace. Holly was fingering Carla's pussy as I fucked her in the ass.

"Oh damn, Pheury. That feels so good. Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

Carla's ass is so tight. I had to watch how far I pulled it out so my cock didn't pop out. Carla had at least two orgasms in rapid succession. She was so tight, I knew my cock couldn't stand much more.

"I'm going to cum in your ass. Okay?"

"Oh yes Mick. Cum in me. Cum in my ass!"

I pumped my cock harder, ramming it inside Carla's ass. Holly rubbed Carla's pussy even harder. As she began having yet another orgasm, I drove my cock deep and shot my load inside her. Carla bucked like a wild pony as Holly continued to rub her pussy. As my cock emptied its load of sperm inside her, she rocked back into me.

Holly moved back to me and kissed me hard as I finished cumming inside Carla.

I felt like a dog locked to my bitch as Carla tightened her ass muscles down on my cock. Holly just continued to kiss me. After several minutes, I slid my cock from Carla's ass and rolled backwards onto the floor. Holly and Carla crawled over to me and laid their heads on my chest. I woke up that way about an hour later. The television was still on. I turned it off.

I went into the bathroom and rinsed off. When I returned, both girls were cuddled up with each other and fast asleep. I picked Holly up and carried her to my bed. Then I returned to Carla and did the same with her. She was partially awake.

"Shit, Pheury. We did it again, didn't we?"

"Yes, WE did."

"Oh, well. Good night."

I placed her on the bed, turned out the lights, and crawled in between the two girls. I pulled the sheets up over the three of us. Both girls curled up next to me and we went to sleep.

12